Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weight - to any guys who are a bit heavy

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dudes,

I said I had gone but youI couldn’t keep away!

I posted probably about a year ago about libido plummeting in late 30s. I was also very overweight.

The doctor tested my T and it was in range. A lot here said weight is a big factor.

Well, I lost near 30lb and boy, is it back!

I was almost completely dead. I had to really concentrate to get in the mood, I was almost “grossed out” by secks for a while. I was taking Viag when I went too long without it.

Now, most of the weight lost. Actually feeling spontaneously in the mood. No issues with the “rigidity” of my guy either.

All I’m saying, is if you’re carrying pounds and want a better secks life....my word, lose some. A lot of guys and the doctor seemed to think it’s a weak link. Not for me. The more I lost, the better it’s been.
So good in fact after having our daughter there’s a strong chance after the last few days we have another little one coming....leave that to the Gods.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s why after an announcement like yours (leaving the forum) we always leave the porch light on. ;)

What you say makes sense. Don’t forget, you also feel better about yourself, and that takes sex into another dimension. Excess weight carries with it a degree of self-loathing (a degree I say), which heavily impacts the enjoyment of sex.

Glad to hear of your experience.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, did you cause Coronavirus?! :p

I'm roughly sixty pounds overweight and it's a little stronger than self loathing.

It's full bore self hatred.

Avoiding myself in the mirror.

Undressed I'm a frightful sight. The worst thing is seeing pictures of myself from a few years back when I was dieting, swimming & gyming, or re-reading old texts from girls gushing over my looks back then. Now I haven't left my house in a month and I have a hobo beard and my hair's a mess, too. Literally never looked worse in my life.

What's funny is that in the past my many cycles of weight loss/workout were each directly tied to a oneitis. I was so motivated to lose weight it was unreal. Skipping all social events including my own birthday to avoid eating anything remotely unhealthy.

All for the wrong reasons.

Well there's no oneitis to drive me now.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its more for your mind, the way you see yourself have a hell of influence on your life, if you are not happy it will influence you in not a good way. like @Atom Smasher said, it was more in your head then really the extra weight.

kinda when I raise my strenght, I was never weak, but there was somethings was harder to do, after that it boosted my confidence a little and that did help in some cases

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate welcome back the key s under the mat. Agree about the confidence. And also weight interferes with blood flow. After all it is a hydraulic system. Sosuave hasn't been about pulling chicks for me for a long time. More of a redpill public bar. Forgot to say pomegranate juice is also magic for libido if you want a quick fix. There is science to it check out sciencedirect or studyfinder

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Visionist get one of those self standing heavy bags. Down load a couple of Muay Thai vid courses and convert sh1tty sitch --> anger --> weight loss. Make sure u do some core bodyweight work and some stretching before bag sessions or u might end up with a sports hernia like me which I can report is no fun. Alternate days with a 1 hour walk with your fave sounds or audio book. You ll notice the difference a week later.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds promising. I've never followed the world of martial arts or boxing although I attended a couple karate and kickboxing classes as a kid twenty years ago. I soon gave up.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First use the heavy bag and bids to learn some basics.

Then get YouTube fights and slow down the playback. As one guy punches you counterpunch. Of course you could just use Wii boxing.

Then to burn more calories get 1 kg little lady dumbells the ones that are small and have that nice soft covering. And do your shadow boxing with those.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is new research that suggests covid 19's lung damage comes from free radical iron particles. Antioxidants in healthy foods neutralize free radicals. There has never been a better time to start eating healthy. Vegetables have fiber, and I have found that if you eat enough fiber, it is impossible to stay fat. You can eat all you want if you just change what you eat.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron particles?! Every time I cough I can taste iron :confused:

The odds of me being an asymptomatic carrier are low because I share a house with my mother and younger sister and they're fine. What are the odds of all three of us being asymptomatic?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron particles?! Every time I cough I can taste iron :confused:

The odds of me being an asymptomatic carrier are low because I share a house with my mother and younger sister and they're fine. What are the odds of all three of us being asymptomatic?
higher than you think. Genetics

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can add is I found (healthy) low carb/Keto the only way. Nuts, meats, dairy, vegetables.

i can barbecue a rib eye and 2 sausages and eat with saukraut and pickles. Or jerk chicken with bacon sprouts.
for me, it’s carbs which make me fat.

oh, and I’m completely drunk and drug free. When I joined here I was a Recreational drug using alcoholic. So a lot of it is about mindset. You will never, ever lose weight drinking tons of beer. if you’re using anything else, even just on weekend, you’ll find the days after, you’ll be eating pizza not salads.

not saying this is anyone else’s reality. It was mine. Largely teetotal life is so much better. Don’t get the highs but they aren’t worth it for the lows, and being constantly fat and unhealthy.

I found HIiT work to be much more beneficial than steady state. Oh, and weigh often. They say don’t get hung up on the scales, but daily weighing makes you honest.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First use the heavy bag and bids to learn some basics.

Then get YouTube fights and slow down the playback. As one guy punches you counterpunch. Of course you could just use Wii boxing.

Then to burn more calories get 1 kg little lady dumbells the ones that are small and have that nice soft covering. And do your shadow boxing with those.
ah, my arthritic condition doesn’t like impacts. To be fair I don’t feel like I couldn’t do it, but doctors advised me to avoid impact sports.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, did you cause Coronavirus?! :p

I'm roughly sixty pounds overweight and it's a little stronger than self loathing.

It's full bore self hatred.

Avoiding myself in the mirror.

Undressed I'm a frightful sight. The worst thing is seeing pictures of myself from a few years back when I was dieting, swimming & gyming, or re-reading old texts from girls gushing over my looks back then. Now I haven't left my house in a month and I have a hobo beard and my hair's a mess, too. Literally never looked worse in my life.

What's funny is that in the past my many cycles of weight loss/workout were each directly tied to a oneitis. I was so motivated to lose weight it was unreal. Skipping all social events including my own birthday to avoid eating anything remotely unhealthy.

All for the wrong reasons.

Well there's no oneitis to drive me now.
funny, onsitus made me depressed, fat, unhappy and volatile.

it was mainly for me this time. Not wanting to have sex for like 6 months without effort....with a hot wife 11 years younger than me, just didn’t feel right. I’m not trying to brag, I’m just saying that’s what brought it home for me.

when you get your **** together, and you will, because you’ve done it before, and you recognise you have a problem, so you’re aware.....this time you’ll do it for you; and it will last.

Now, listen to my man above and get that bag and do all you can to beat it. I did. In 3 months you can lose half of it at least.
its just time Dawg. Take all your time away from here and your phone and spend it working on food and fitness. You’ve just forgotten how to do it.

go fvcking do it brother.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree I'm losing weight myself and changed my diet combined with no fap and WOW my libido is roaring like I'm 25 years old again
Once i lose more weight I'm pretty sure it will be like a Teenager ha ha
Keep it up brother!
Pun intended

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree I'm losing weight myself and changed my diet combined with no fap and WOW my libido is roaring like I'm 25 years old again
Once i lose more weight I'm pretty sure it will be like a Teenager ha ha
Body fat most certainly has an effect on testosterone in the body! Look it up. Google ( testosterone estrogen and body fat percentage ).

Body fat CONVERTS testosterone in your body into ESTROGEN. The female hormone. So the higher your body fat level the higher the level of conversion. Any of us males here should be relatively fit, able to jog a mile without dieing. Walk up a flight of stairs without being winded because you are strong enough.

IMHO your body fat should be 10% or less. You should be able to flex your stomach and see an outline and shape of your abs.

Cardio is important! A lot of us guys thinks weights alone gets it done. Being in good cardio health means your blood circulation and heart health and respiration are efficient. This equals stronger boners with more bloodflow!

3-5 days of cardio 20-30 minutes will keep you in very good cardio health.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah agreed for us ahem...more mature gents low impact is best. The shadow boxing with light dumbells in front of TV is good cardio and toning. It is surprisingly hard on the core though so do 10 minute warm up and stretch first. 30 minutes all up you didn't have to go anywhere and most TV shows run 45

My philosophy on workouts is same as women make it easy and convenient and you ll be winning most days. Then on weekends when you ve got more time give it a burst.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah agreed for us ahem...more mature gents low impact is best. The shadow boxing with light dumbells in front of TV is good cardio and toning. It is surprisingly hard on the core though so do 10 minute warm up and stretch first. 30 minutes all up you didn't have to go anywhere and most TV shows run 45

My philosophy on workouts is same as women make it easy and convenient and you ll be winning most days. Then on weekends when you ve got more time give it a burst.
Weights are very useful. Force a powerful and structured thought process. But cardio is a must.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the fastest methods to get rid if extra weight is to just run it off. Check your joints first if you care, I did not do that and hurt myself couple times, but just continued and somehow got better. Do jog/walk/run over and over until you can't reach sprint speed. A complete cycle is about 3 or 4 hundred yards, meaning 100+ jog, then 100+ run, walk, repeat. Make sure to drink a lot of water. Do this every other day. Result will be strong legs, core, lungs, mind.. Will have to back off when down to weight if you also want to bulk some muscle, as it is really difficult to eat enough to support both. You don't need a special place, the street is enough. Depending on how strong is the mind, can do this for several hours at a time. Pay attention to your body, when something hurts different than being tired, stop for the day. I also did not follow that once and ended up on the ground with hamstring issues, but a few weeks later was back at it and smarter.

First couple weeks are really hard to do and take an iron will to do it. After that it become enjoyable and you will miss doing it when you can't for some reason.