Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

we will all die from wuhan virus

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I suggest reading The Plague, by Albert Camus. Moral of the story: we’re all gonna die.
doctors in Wuhan already gave up on life:

its over man.

also its already in many states in usa and soon it will infect hundreds (if didnt yet) already.

yet twitter is featuring death of some basketballer kobe LMAO

its over for humanity and even if not then its certainly over for huge part of china

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as a global epemic is a serious harm for the whole world, we cant deny that it will be a great inspiration for RPGs and first person shooters next season.

Im sure netflix is already creating a show about a transgender mulatto immigrant who holds the cure to save the world.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It would not surprise me in the least bit if this is a bio weapon that China has been working on, hell it might have gotten out as a test on the local population to see how it works and they just lost control of it. People are so wrapped up in so much stupid shiit in this day and age that they are not seeing the real important things happening around us. I think Most people have no clue of what is coming at us and are not prepared in the least bit and are going to be very surprised.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
It would not surprise me in the least bit if this is a bio weapon that China has been working on, hell it might have gotten out as a test on the local population to see how it works and they just lost control of it. People are so wrapped up in so much stupid shiit in this day and age that they are not seeing the real important things happening around us. I think Most people have no clue of what is coming at us and are not prepared in the least bit and are going to be very surprised.
ye most people think there were only 10 deaths when its already few thousands and cure wasnt yet found

some sources claim 10k deaths alreaady:

in just few days

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
For all the evils China has done against the Environment,Uyghurs,Tibetans and to Hong Kong they fully deserve this.

Billtx49

Reaction score
He was a great man, who had the kind of drive and determination someone like you could learn from, with all your self pity threads...I shed tears over Kobe today
Indeed. His death proves once again that no matter your financial status, age, or anything else you have going, when your ticket gets punched it’s time to get off the train. As a result, I prefer to not spend my time worrying about some disease that may or may not happen to me, but to be personally prepared to accept death when that moment does come to me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bahahaha...yeah everyone is going to die.

Just take sambucol elderberry regularly and viruses can't touch you.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Since we are all gonna die might as well enjoy this cool video first of the hospital being built in China that is supposed to house 1000 beds for patients for this virus and be built in 5 x days.

I'm not in construction but I can't understand how building this in 5 days will be possible even working 24x7.

On the other hand, hats off to them for getting right to work. In America the crats in suits would have to spend 5 years in offices talking about it first. Then breath down the worker's necks to build it in 5 days.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Since we are all gonna die might as well enjoy this cool video first of the hospital being built in China that is supposed to house 1000 beds for patients for this virus and be built in 5 x days.

I'm not in construction but I can't understand how building this in 5 days will be possible even working 24x7.

On the other hand, hats off to them for getting right to work. In America the crats in suits would have to spend 5 years in offices talking about it first. Then breath down the worker's necks to build it in 5 days.
It's possible with modular design.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Chinese aren't exactly known for their hygiene and they live in close contact with livestock. This is why these diseases come from China.
If you're a westerner who doesn't eat bat soup or duck vaginas, doesn't **** in a hole and you wash your hands now and again and basically act like a civilised modern human being, you'll be fine.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I'm in Shenzhen, China right now. Stop over exaggerating this.....it's actually kind of scary. They sold out of the masks...I can't get one.