Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We need avatars

Reaction score
They make a forum that much more appealing and it shows what we are all about and stuff.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
They make a forum that much more appealing and it shows what we are all about and stuff.
What are we all about if we need avatars to show what we're all about?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
New members should have a mandantory avatar that says "AFC". :p
Best. Idea. Ever.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The two reasons there are no avatars:

1) Bandwidth
2) Someone would abuse the privelege and post something illegal that would get Allen's arse in a sling. It would require too much babysitting...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
The two reasons there are no avatars:

1) Bandwidth
2) Someone would abuse the privelege and post something illegal that would get Allen's arse in a sling. It would require too much babysitting...
i know another forum where avitars have to be less then 5kb, unless of course you sign up for gold membership costing you $20 and then you are allowed larger ones, im sure allen would like that idea!

as for abusing them, cant you get around that with disclaimers? anyway i dont think its breech of copyright to use a copyrighted picture as an avatar, your not exactly selling it or distributing it. If it was why do so many other sites allow them with out any problems.

Im just displaying the facts, im not strongly for avitars, really does not bother me weather or not we have them, although if i had to cast a vote it would be yes, have them.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
i know another forum where avitars have to be less then 5kb, unless of course you sign up for gold membership costing you $20 and then you are allowed larger ones, im sure allen would like that idea!

as for abusing them, cant you get around that with disclaimers? anyway i dont think its breech of copyright to use a copyrighted picture as an avatar, your not exactly selling it or distributing it. If it was why do so many other sites allow them with out any problems.

Im just displaying the facts, im not strongly for avitars, really does not bother me weather or not we have them, although if i had to cast a vote it would be yes, have them.
The maturity level on this forum is kinda low in a lot of ways. The immature guys would be trying to "one up" each other to see who could post the most shocking and offensive avatars. I recall a few years ago someone posting links to a VERY disgusting picture that made about 99% of the members sick to their stomach. Of course, the one posting the picture thought it was hilarious. Believe me...no one wants to have to look at avatars like that in order to read the forums....and you can guarantee that someone would be using stuff like that.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
The maturity level on this forum is kinda low in a lot of ways. The immature guys would be trying to "one up" each other to see who could post the most shocking and offensive avatars. I recall a few years ago someone posting links to a VERY disgusting picture that made about 99% of the members sick to their stomach. Of course, the one posting the picture thought it was hilarious. Believe me...no one wants to have to look at avatars like that in order to read the forums....and you can guarantee that someone would be using stuff like that.
was it tub girl? That picture was fvcken disgusting and almost made me puke.

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is that whole tub girl thing? I heard about it, but I googled it and found nothing.

Does anyone have a link?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by comic_relief
was it tub girl? That picture was fvcken disgusting and almost made me puke.
That's the one...sickest f*cking sh*t I ever saw! And you can take that literally, too! :eek:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Layla
What is that whole tub girl thing? I heard about it, but I googled it and found nothing.

Does anyone have a link?
DON'T GO THERE!!!!

Believe me...you do NOT want a link to that picture.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Does anyone have a link?
Everyone has a fetish. It's okay Layla. Don't let the scary lady intimidate you.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Does anyone have a link?
If you don't want to see that picture, definitely do not go to triple-doubleyew dot redcoat dot net slash pics slash tubgirl.jpg.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
If you don't want to see that picture, definitely do not go to triple-doubleyew dot redcoat dot net slash pics slash tubgirl.jpg.
ok that was the nastiest thing i ever saw in my life...
excuse me while i go vomit all nite and curl up in the fetal position and cry like a baby.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
ok that was the nastiest thing i ever saw in my life...
excuse me while i go vomit all nite and curl up in the fetal position and cry like a baby.
You were warned.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH SHIET WTF WAS THAT HOLY SHIETTTT FUKKKK SHIETTT FUKK HOLY SHIET ASSSS WTFFFFF FUKKKKK GODDAMAAA

gio..why did you have that link?:confused:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I told you not to ask...

And that, folks, is why we do NOT want avatars. Because if we had them, some dumba$$ would be posting 100 times a day with pictures like that beside their name that we would all be forced to see...over and over again.