Watching out for snakes and b1tches without being paranoid

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
It's been sometime since I've spoken to you brix.

Here's how I handle it and it's my standard.

Copy if you wish.

The most friends I can have (or anyone for that matter) is perhaps 4 to 7 max.

Any more is not sustainable nor wise.

The rest I would deem it very close associates, somewhat close associates, loose associates.

Friends = Unwavering loyalty that spans decades, that means weekly or at biweekly communication, meeting up, helping them, listening to them, being there for them when they need it.

Even with 4 friends it can be exhausting when 1 friend is in trouble, like a wife leaving him or cheating on him and us being there or listening to him for hours.

Close associates = someone who more or less has the same stature as the above friend but not proven his worth yet, its yet to stand the test of time.

Somewhat close associates = Are those people you meet regularly during work, school, social events or the crowd you hand out with.

Loose associates = Are those people you see regularly but don't interact much with.

Learn to distinguish which is which and treat each accordingly to ur standards, that way you don't easily get hurt nor offended when someone doesn't pull through on their end.

And also learn how to be a good friend.

Side note: You're often trashed ur friends as losers in this forum, that's in the past, let it remain in the past, moving forward, you shouldn't do that as its a reflection of how you think.

From that alone, I already know how you act towards them in real life.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been sometime since I've spoken to you brix.

Here's how I handle it and it's my standard.

Copy if you wish.

The most friends I can have (or anyone for that matter) is perhaps 4 to 7 max.

Any more is not sustainable nor wise.

The rest I would deem it very close associates, somewhat close associates, loose associates.

Friends = Unwavering loyalty that spans decades, that means weekly or at biweekly communication, meeting up, helping them, listening to them, being there for them when they need it.

Even with 4 friends it can be exhausting when 1 friend is in trouble, like a wife leaving him or cheating on him and us being there or listening to him for hours.

Close associates = someone who more or less has the same stature as the above friend but not proven his worth yet, its yet to stand the test of time.

Somewhat close associates = Are those people you meet regularly during work, school, social events or the crowd you hand out with.

Loose associates = Are those people you see regularly but don't interact much with.

Learn to distinguish which is which and treat each accordingly to ur standards, that way you don't easily get hurt nor offended when someone doesn't pull through on their end.

And also learn how to be a good friend.

Side note: You're often trashed ur friends as losers in this forum, that's in the past, let it remain in the past, moving forward, you shouldn't do that as its a reflection of how you think.

From that alone, I already know how you act towards them in real life.
For me closest of friends (2), have shared experiences. Good and some not so good.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the family on my mother's side of the family has had a lot of (totally unnecessary) drama throughout my life, plenty of greed to go around as well. My mother being the worst of course. I've always stayed out of it, only kicking back if any of them tried involving me in any way into the stupidity. As a result everyone respects me, they know my boundaries very clearly and they know the consequences of crossing them. The result? Nobody fvcks with me.

All it cost me was time, persistence and consistency. No matter what was tried against me it didn't work. If I smell just a hint of bullsh!t it's a hard no. I don't care if they fight amongst themselves as long as it doesn't affect me or I'm involved in any way. I've been on good terms with everyone while they all basically hated each other, it was kinda hilarious actually.

I wish I were you, I'd tear your family a new one. I don't mind going into the storm, I'm always the calm in the eye of the storm. It would as it often does get worse before it has a chance of getting better, I wouldn't mind catalyzing some family chaos to teach this massively important point in life. If you can even call it catalyzing, it's literally to do nothing other than enforcing perfectly healthy boundaries, they'd be the ones catalyzing it all by themselves.

Point is, you would be guilt free and ultimately impossible to blame for anything. Since you take no part you don't make the same capital mistake they do, which is to throw sh!t in all directions only to have it handed back from all directions. This is the mistake many make when trying to assert themselves, they get into sh!t throwing contests. If you only say no and just remain completely indifferent towards whatever sh!t they give you, what can they really do? They can be annoyed at you, that's about it. As long as they're more annoyed than you are then you're winning, all you gotta do is not care, not let them get under your skin, not react. Just say no and walk away/hang up.

I wouldn't mind going to a family event and having something as simple as a no trigger the entire family to break down into anarchy. I'd be amused actually, especially knowing I did nothing wrong and watching them trying their hardest to make me compromise myself.

This is how I generally deal with conflict. I don't react, I don't get mad, I don't argue, I just won't comply. I've seen many people ranging from family to strangers have complete mental breakdowns over it, I did literally nothing other than disobey, say no and calmly observe them tearing themselves apart over it. They do it to themselves. Their anger is painful, when they fail horribly at giving me that pain it is amplified in them. Doing literally nothing is way more effective and far more amusing than fighting back.

I suggest you put your paranoia aside, go in as the calm eye of the storm and watch the storm rage around you as you say no when they step out of line.
I’m only saying this because the more successful I become the jidne
Understanding physics helps but it’s actually pretty simplistic.

Anything you run from follows. Everything you are wary of moves in on you. Every fear you have comes true, eventually.

This is a victim mindset. Unless she has a knife or gun, it is literally impossible for her to hurt you. She isn’t even far enough up in the food chain to pose a serious consideration.
wtf are you saying

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wtf are you saying
You can’t be hurt. Not really. Our considerations are our enemy. What you think will thrash the hell out of you.
A woman just pushed that little button. A man goes boom because he has that little button.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t be hurt. Not really. Our considerations are our enemy. What you think will thrash the hell out of you.
A woman just pushed that little button. A man goes boom because he has that little button.
When your successful everyone will put on a smile towards you as you have that “glow”. The final answer I’ve found to this is to just screen through people through MY value. In college I was surrounded by druggies by force but now that I’m older I’m responsible for who I’m around and where I live. Life is speeding up but getting better by the day. Let’s go.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Grewd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from that sentence making no sense, this was a reply to someone else. Did you have a stroke in the middle of replying?

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from that sentence making no sense, this was a reply to someone else. Did you have a stroke in the middle of replying?
Probably stopped typing midway doing something ignore that

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many ****ing snakes In this world. Watch your back and ONLY **** with those who hve there own stuff going on and aren’t threatened by your success. That a$$hole is your friend and that nice guy is your enemy