Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was it worth shutting down the economy?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr Birx admitted that the death toll is padded, from the podium
Well, some people are saying the deaths are padded, and some are saying the deaths are underestimated. So I figure the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, some people are saying the deaths are padded, and some are saying the deaths are underestimated. So I figure the truth is somewhere in the middle.
The middle would indicate the reporting is accurate.

Some say the earth is a globe, and others say it's flat.

Some say we went to the moon, and others say the landing was shot in a studio.

I don't think you can just split the difference on everything.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great news: Retailers are now open. Get out there and buy your dumbells, kettlebells, barbells etc.... Avoid the price gougers online....

....Fcvk BULLSH!T19..... this shamdemic will be remembered as the biggest farce in modern history....

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great news: Retailers are now open. Get out there and buy your dumbells, kettlebells, barbells etc.... Avoid the price gougers online....

....Fcvk BULLSH!T19..... this shamdemic will be remembered as the biggest farce in modern history....
Trump was right: it was a hoax!

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is a hoax, why is he so terrified of catching it himself? Stephen Miller's little tramp has it now, everyone in the white house was exposed.
I don't know about YOU, but I make efforts to avoid catching the flu, each year, even though I doubt it would kill me. I'm certainly not "terrified" of catching the flu, but being sick is an inconvenience.

I haven't noticed that President Trump is "terrified" of catching the Commie Crud, but it would certainly be much more than a minor inconvenience for The President to come down with a virus the gaslight media has hyped as 'Ebola on steroids'! Besides, any visible illness is a sign of weakness, for a man, especially a national leader, particularly "The Leader of the Free World." Nevermind the fact that the Lefty Loons are collectively gyrating in orgiastic anticipation of any indication that POTUS could be quarantined in the Lincoln Bedroom for 14 days, or.... dare they hope... his death!

Still, you've mischaracterized the situation; the press is constantly accusing Trump of being "too cavalier," and not taking the hoax seriously enough. Oh, and in case you misunderstood my meaning, the virus does exist, but it can't live up to the hype. The press hype is the hoax.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know about YOU, but I make efforts to avoid catching the flu, each year, even though I doubt it would kill me. I'm certainly not "terrified" of catching the flu, but being sick is an inconvenience.

I haven't noticed that President Trump is "terrified" of catching the Commie Crud, but it would certainly be much more than a minor inconvenience for The President to come down with a virus the gaslight media has hyped as 'Ebola on steroids'! Besides, any visible illness is a sign of weakness, for a man, especially a national leader, particularly "The Leader of the Free World." Nevermind the fact that the Lefty Loons are collectively gyrating in orgiastic anticipation of any indication that POTUS could be quarantined in the Lincoln Bedroom for 14 days, or.... dare they hope... his death!

Still, you've mischaracterized the situation; the press is constantly accusing Trump of being "too cavalier," and not taking the hoax seriously enough. Oh, and in case you misunderstood my meaning, the virus does exist, but it can't live up to the hype. The press hype is the hoax.
Boris Johnson got about a 20 point approval boost from almost dying. Anyone who opposes Trump should really hope he stays well, honestly.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boris Johnson got about a 20 point approval boost from almost dying. Anyone who opposes Trump should really hope he stays well, honestly.
I think they're really praying for his death, and wouldn't care how popular his corpse becomes. Look how the CIA mourned JFK...after they assassinated him. No-one mourns a martyr like his murderer.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't worth it. A few scientists spun it up like it was going to be catastrophic and the media ran with it.

Sweden probably had the best course of action: let it happen.

@AttackFormation might be able to give more info on it, but as far as I know, Sweden hasn't been overwhelmed. In any case, they will be through the worst of it before the rest of the world.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't worth it. A few scientists spun it up like it was going to be catastrophic and the media ran with it.

Sweden probably had the best course of action: let it happen.

@AttackFormation might be able to give more info on it, but as far as I know, Sweden hasn't been overwhelmed. In any case, they will be through the worst of it before the rest of the world.
Not bad for a liberal fascist-communist stronghold of Satan huh? Who's the land of the free now!

PS. I'm not the right guy to ask about Sweden's response to covid19 since I haven't been following the story. I didn't dismiss it, but never regarded it as the next bubonic plague. I read in some guy's answer on Quora that the responsible authorities (FoHM and MSB) didn't plan to "let it happen", but rather that their readiness was so low that they tried to pass off "let it happen" as the plan. But, I haven't investigated that so I don't know. I don't know if any hospitals have been overwhelmed either, briefly googling that doesn't give me a conclusive answer. There's been recommendations put in place, some shutdowns, some bailouts, but overall nothing like the seeming lockdowns elsewhere.

My greatest concern was that the university campus in this new town got shut down exactly before I got here for my studies, so my plan to meet new women through there was stopped dead.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A world run from men for men accepts the loss of few weak and old humans in order to increase progress and general wealth.

A world of half men for half men doesnt accept anyone to be left behind at the cost of crippling everyone.

I see it that way.

Lookatu

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was only worth it to some select individuals that's made out from it. DOW is above 25k today and I'm expected to make anywhere from a 200-300% return on my investments since I bought at rock bottom in March/April. So on that front yes, but everything else, no. I went to a restaurant and ate there for the first time over the weekend after I visited a beach filled with nice young gals...