Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

War

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to planet Earth. This whole planet is a battlefield. The battlefield you live in is called “Love”. On this battlefield, the most destructive of wars happen. It is a war between just two people. One side is called Male. The other side is called Female. Unfortunately, there is also a little third party called Influence Of World. You are now a Male warrior on this battlefield. Join me as I explain to you how this war works. You must understand how to defeat Female.

This war lasts long because of revenge. Both Male and Female suffer many losses during warfare and both sides wish to avenge their losses. They are all anticipating that “victory” that will guarantee them much fame and glory. So this war continues because of revenge. On the outside, it appears that Relationship is a good thing. Well, that’s wrong. Relationship is War.

Male

Male is one of the two sides of the battlefield. They have their own weapons, very powerful weapons too. In his supply depot, the Male side contains weapons such as Confidence, Leadership, Power, Kino and Humor and manliness. These weapons are ideal for defeating Female. Though Male has all these weapons at his disposal, many times Influence of World deprives Male of these weapons.

Female

Female sometimes appears as the weaker side, and probably should be, but because Female has good connections with Influence of World, she has a bit of an advantage. Her weapons are appearance and personality, though at times Personality isn’t the best weapon to fight Male. Female is unusually indifferent about keeping her battle plans secret, which makes Male have the advantage, though Male doesn’t always use this.

The Weaknesses of Both Sides

Both side has their weaknesses. Male is extremely affected by Influence of World (IOW), which deprives Male of all his weapons. Because of IOW, male will often make it easy for Female to win. Only by conquering IOW first can the Male conquer Female.

Female gives away her battle plans too early. Male can use this to his advantage. Female will continue talking, and talking and talking, and likes talking a lot. While talking, Female is slowly losing the war.

Tips for Waging the War for Male:

1) Know the grounds you fight on. The side that knows its grounds best always wins. This is because that side is more comfortable, and thus you can easily access your supply depot containing your weapons. Try to start battles in areas of familiarity. DO NOT allow Female to choose her fighting position. Get their first with high ground!

2) Never Reveal too much information! You don’t want your battle plans to be given away. Always Remain at a distant and make Female come to you searching for the battle plan.

3) Stay away from Influence of World. It will deprive your major weapons, and you fill soon find yourself Making it easy for Female to win, as now she has won so many battles from you!

4) NEVER give any information to Female’s spies! Female will often send her army, usually a division called “Friends” to come take information from you. Often, Friends of Female will try to change your battle plans and confuse. Turn it around! Take Friends and interrogate them until they give you some accurate information! Don’t take crap from Friends of Female!

5) Send your mind to Female and try to pick out her battle plans. As she communicates with you, Female will give much information away.

6) Use your weapons effectively. Kino can be used in large numbers and the number used to destroy should increase with each attack. For the full effect, towards the end of a battle, go for the two important spherical towers in the upper abdomen. Also try attempting to bombard the sexy areas down below for an effective use of the Kino Weapon.

7) Retreat when needed. When encountered with Female, if you sense failure, retreat. Keep your army and weapons safe. If Female gets close enough, she will defeat you undoubtedly. Know when to quit, and sense when Female is hinting victory and defeating you.

In conclusion, this is war. You can’t let the enemy win, and only with hard work will Male stand victorious.

When you find yourself in a bed together with Female, then you may consider armistice. But until then, be a man and fight like a warrior.

-Ody

[This message has been edited by Odysseus (edited 02-09-2002).]

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Odysseus:

7) Retreat when needed. When encountered with Female, if you sense failure, retreat. Keep your army and weapons safe. If Female gets close enough, she will defeat you undoubtedly. Know when to quit, and sense when Female is hinting victory and defeating you.
If I understand this statement correctly, I don't like it. I think you are saying something about knowing when you are being rejected and back off. I don't like the association with defeat. To a DJ, there is no such notion of being defeated by a woman. How can a woman defeat us when to reject any of us is her loss? Only an AFC would allow a woman to "defeat" him, a DJ always wins.

As for the rest of the post I have the same critism of it that I have of most of your posts. You may have some good ideas (and some very questionable ones in my opinion), but does everything have to be communicated in such a grandiose way with such abstract metaphors?

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 02-09-2002).]

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in that statement i was talking about ljbf and other pathetic excuses. By fighting until death, you only make it harder. It's best to go get another war with someone else.

as for the grandiose analogy, it fits so I use it. just another way to present information, and an excellent way to understand it. "be confident" in itself means little by itself but "be an alpha male, a warrior" means a lot of great qualities in one. It also gives you a role model.

trickynick, as a DJ, you may know all those qualities and techniques, but for most, DJ means nothing. People need to relate to someone and have a role model. Their mind has to be making connections, and that's the point of my analogies.

[This message has been edited by Odysseus (edited 02-09-2002).]

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Odysseus:
in that statement i was talking about ljbf and other pathetic excuses. By fighting until death, you only make it harder. It's best to go get another war with someone else.
This is an example of the problem with posts like these. Yeah conjuring up imgages of wars is kind of cute, but it would be better in my opinion to be able to tell what you are talking about.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but telling means nothing. Newbies have to see it for themselves, experience it. They have to connect those ideas. There's an important link that needs to be made.

you, as a dj, can see these easily, but not many can. telling is not as good as seeing and understanding. Okay I'll shut up now, and await your responses.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
odysseus, this is the best post that i have read of yours.

trickynick is right about that association with defeat, but thats minor.

Ive actually told a girl that was trying to get me to spill my guts almost exactly what youve said here. I said it was like a war and called her the enemy. I also said i should never give away too much info to the enemy.

I dont recommend any of u actually do what i did LOL. I just equate everything i do that involves other people with war. History channel kicks ass.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War!
Huh!
Good God ya'll
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing!
Say it again!

------------------
CASANOVA

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."
Rita Mae Brown

"The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'."
Larry Hardiman

"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it."
Francois de La Rochefoucauld