Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted to see if OLD is as bad as eveeyone keeps saying. TLDR it isn't.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the video I referenced a post or 2 back.
Met this chick like 20 sec prior to the video after stepping out a bar with my brother's friends thus the commentary lol.. I was surprised he recorded it. She gives the bf/friend the 'brickwall' expression. The 'bf' tries to pull her back to him but she tugs away which I thought funny.

I'm the guy in the blue jacket. The beads I'm wearing were her's lol. This displays just how easy it is for me and I wasn't even acting myself (drunk). Many times I'd just stand around and women would approach to hand me their friend or try to hook up with me almost right away. Hypergamy boyos. In this case she returned to the guy after walking down the sidewalk for a bit probably for feeling guilty.

Last edited:

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like if you're an 8 SMV male:

1. Get told by society you're good looking regularly

2. Attract 8+ women IRL

3. Women stare at you

4. Get cold approached and asked out occasionally

Same guy online:

1. Barely any matches

2. Matches with 4-6/10 women

3. Rude and entitled interactions
Ah lmao. Sounds about right

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Complete mindfvck, 20x worse than just being on a cold streak in clubs
Bruh did you see the vid I just posted. Women will shoo their guy away to get to me in rl. However online some plain chick w/ 2 kids would think she's too cool to reply back haha.

Maybe that jonnyx guy who was complaining earlier is hot in real life but doesnt know it because he does the online thing. Or maybe he's actually on to something about race and OLD lol...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost 500 likes I haven't gotten to while I'm never on with no time to tend to any of them, yet most men are starving in OLD.

What a waste. Surely not an equitable system.

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_4694_zpsx9iyjuxl.png.html
So what are you doing differently? What do you say in your profile? Even 200+ is a lot and while I get similar notifications that I've been liked, on the newer version of my app it won't say how many times anymore but probably in the 2 or 3 dozen range is my guess. The problem is though that when I swipe on Tinder I rarely get matched and I'm not even shooting for just the 8/10+ so it makes you wonder how many of these women are, one, decent looking and two are real vs. fake profiles to get you to buy the subscription.

I had decent luck on CMB initially but they too want you to buy their subscription otherwise the basteds keep sending me exactly the types of girls that I pass up for my daily matches. Yet the 'Discover' portion of the app have tons of women I'd love to go out with but for those you have to pay to send your 'like'.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what are you doing differently? What do you say in your profile? Even 200+ is a lot and while I get similar notifications that I've been liked, on the newer version of my app it won't say how many times anymore but probably in the 2 or 3 dozen range is my guess. The problem is though that when I swipe on Tinder I rarely get matched and I'm not even shooting for just the 8/10+ so it makes you wonder how many of these women are, one, decent looking and two are real vs. fake profiles to get you to buy the subscription.

I had decent luck on CMB initially but they too want you to buy their subscription otherwise the basteds keep sending me exactly the types of girls that I pass up for my daily matches. Yet the 'Discover' portion of the app have tons of women I'd love to go out with but for those you have to pay to send your 'like'.
I have unlocked a special system, that, if followed, will bring the gold. I wish not to make it public because if all do the same, then the system will no longer work effectively.

For a free copy of the OLD Blueprint sent to your PM, all you need to do is post the following in bold and in this thread:

"Naughty Ninja gets no azz, PM me the OLD Blueprint"

... and the treasures shall be unlocked.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

Your request must match Post 202 identically for the PM to fire. Don't worry, you're not Naughty Ninja

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like if you're an 8 SMV male:

1. Get told by society you're good looking regularly

2. Attract 8+ women IRL

3. Women stare at you

4. Get cold approached and asked out occasionally

Same guy online:

1. Barely any matches

2. Matches with 4-6/10 women

3. Rude and entitled interactions
This has been my experience exactly.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Move to NYC. If you are in great shape and decent looking you will have so many matches you won’t know what to do with them. I average about twenty matches per week in Jersey but when I go into NYC, I match with 75+

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move to NYC. If you are in great shape and decent looking you will have so many matches you won’t know what to do with them. I average about twenty matches per week in Jersey but when I go into NYC, I match with 75+
Haha...it is true location makes a huge difference too. I'm in the worst place for dating I think...the competition is crazy and women's entitlement issues are through the roof. Generally speaking my competition is guys that drive Maseratis, AMGs and usually CEOs, VPs and such of successful technology companies. I pale in comparison. I'm an avg face ethnic dude, luckily I'm tall and slim so that helps some.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha...it is true location makes a huge difference too. I'm in the worst place for dating I think...the competition is crazy and women's entitlement issues are through the roof. Generally speaking my competition is guys that drive Maseratis, AMGs and usually CEOs, VPs and such of successful technology companies. I pale in comparison. I'm an avg face ethnic dude, luckily I'm tall and slim so that helps some.
The girls will run game on the rich dudes, always fvcking someone on the side . You can have more game than them .

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. When I was in NYC the other day, I was winked and liked left and right. However, just remember, these women are a dime a dozen.