Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walking Away

svencandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if a girl you're dating she tells you I've been with X amount of guys out of the blue you would be okay with it? It wouldn't repulse you? Good for you I guess
It repulsed me the first time it happened.

I didnt even ask she started blabbing about me being the first guy she went on a date with... and shes been on a "few tinder hot streaks" at times.
Most Fridays shed dress up super sexy for work, to make landing a bang at after works drinks easier.

I kept my cool and keep enjoying the ****s, until the inevitable drop off in passion, and pushing for more commitment, which is when I stated that I dont think we are future compatible.

Basically every girl is like this, you just need to enjoy enough of them before you becoming jaded like them and don't care anymore before committing to one long term.

Such is life.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply don’t agree with most posters on this topic. I find high notch counts and orgies and threesomes deplorable for the women I date. It demonstrates a lack of self respect and self control. Also, you get to deal with a lock that opens for any key. Tell me, what’s more impressive: a key that opens every lock or a lock that opens for any key?

I especially don’t like the narrative that it’s insecurity. A woman being with numerous c0cks is not my problem. It’s like any other deal breaker you may have as a man (standards are good fellas). I simply downgrade and move on to find women who meet my standards for relationships.

Women need to be held accountable for their actions. Implying this is male insecurity for simply having dating standards enables poor behavior from women. It’s womanspeak. I applaud OP for his boundaries and sticking to them. Imagine if he married this woman and she told him 4 years into their marriage she was gangbanged several times. Bullet dodged.

now I do agree with some posters, I’d keep her around as fwb if she’s a good lay. Maybe go for a MFF threesome - there’s good experience to be gained. But LTR material? Nah kick rocks not for me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Simply don’t agree with most posters on this topic. I find high notch counts and orgies and threesomes deplorable for the women I date. It demonstrates a lack of self respect and self control. Also, you get to deal with a lock that opens for any key. Tell me, what’s more impressive: a key that opens every lock or a lock that opens for any key?

I especially don’t like the narrative that it’s insecurity. A woman being with numerous c0cks is not my problem. It’s like any other deal breaker you may have as a man (standards are good fellas). I simply downgrade and move on to find women who meet my standards for relationships.

Women need to be held accountable for their actions. Implying this is male insecurity for simply having dating standards enables poor behavior from women. It’s womanspeak. I applaud OP for his boundaries and sticking to them. Imagine if he married this woman and she told him 4 years into their marriage she was gangbanged several times. Bullet dodged.

now I do agree with some posters, I’d keep her around as fwb if she’s a good lay. Maybe go for a MFF threesome - there’s good experience to be gained. But LTR material? Nah kick rocks not for me.
You are simply naive to believe that women are telling you the truth most times in regards to their sexual experiences

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are simply naive to believe that women are telling you the truth most times in regards to their sexual experiences
Quite contrary. I hear high numbers and orgies and thressomes all the time. Those are my fvckbuddies. I know the landscape in and out. These women are not LTR material.

as a matter of fact I have women friends who will discuss their behavior with me. I’ve fvcked them all but demoted them to friendzone.

you seem to lack high quality women in your life. Why do you allow that?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Quite contrary. I hear high numbers and orgies and thressomes all the time. Those are my fvckbuddies. I know the landscape in and out. These women are not LTR material.

as a matter of fact I have women friends who will discuss their behavior with me. I’ve fvcked them all but demoted them to friendzone.

you seem to lack high quality women in your life. Why do you allow that?
Actually I'd say you are the one lacking the quality women considering I have never had a woman talk about how many dudes she has fvcked and bragging about her sexual exploits with me, unless it's to let me know she hasn't slept with many(which I tend to never really believe).

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why whenever women ask you about the number of sexual partners you had in the past, the by-default reply should (and must) always be:

"Sorry honey, I don't kiss and tell" (that ends with a James Bond-liked smirk). I learned this from Corey Wayne.

That way, not only do you preserve your secret (which is a very sensitive one), but you also appear as a true gentleman since you keep your mouth shut about who you slept with. The woman asking you the question might get a bit frustrated since her curiosity hasn't been satisfied, but deep down she would surely respect you much more for that.

Besides, not revealing the number of past sexual partners saves you a lot of headaches in future arguments, since your woman would have no weapons to fight you with.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I'd say you are the one lacking the quality women considering I have never had a woman talk about how many dudes she has fvcked and bragging about her sexual exploits with me, unless it's to let me know she hasn't slept with many(which I tend to never really believe).
The contradiction you’ve presented is quite evident. This is how I know you don’t have females attached to you. You assume I am talking about women discussing this stuff up front, within the first month of dating.

women who are trust you and more importantly attached to you, will tell you what you want to know. It’s quite easy to weed out poor LTR potential women. Again I’m not saying don’t smash em, but they aren’t worth your time long term.

saying things like “I don’t want to know” or “it’s not important to me it only matters how she treats me now” is fine for the interim. But make absolutely no mistake about it. It’s one of the only thing you theory people get right. Higher notch count = worse long term investment.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The is catch and release. No clue why guys have these convos or why they date old women.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The contradiction you’ve presented is quite evident. This is how I know you don’t have females attached to you. You assume I am talking about women discussing this stuff up front, within the first month of dating.

women who are trust you and more importantly attached to you, will tell you what you want to know. It’s quite easy to weed out poor LTR potential women. Again I’m not saying don’t smash em, but they aren’t worth your time long term.

saying things like “I don’t want to know” or “it’s not important to me it only matters how she treats me now” is fine for the interim. But make absolutely no mistake about it. It’s one of the only thing you theory people get right. Higher notch count = worse long term investment.
You miss the point.

If your D is in snd around her mouth these convos don't come up.

Nothing good comes of it.

Anthony Robbins refers to it as a pattern interrupt. I call it breaking rapport.

Yell. Get up. Leave. Take your D out and tell her what she should be doing. Disrupt whatever **** **** she's doing.

What's most telling is she's 30, not younger, and she thinks this behavior is tolerable with You. SHE presumes that this is OK behavior means you dun goofed.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You miss the point.

If your D is in snd around her mouth these convos don't come up.

Nothing good comes of it.

Anthony Robbins refers to it as a pattern interrupt. I call it breaking rapport.

Yell. Get up. Leave. Take your D out and tell her what she should be doing. Disrupt whatever **** **** she's doing.

What's most telling is she's 30, not younger, and she thinks this behavior is tolerable with You. SHE presumes that this is OK behavior means you dun goofed.
My point is strictly about whether or not a woman with a high notch count is LTR material. My purple pill bros need to understand that if you’re looking to invest, it should be wisely. Therefore, high notch count is not acceptable. Women who are attached will 100% spill the beans. You can see it easy…through behavior, friends, her sucking my c0ck like a champ.

On a personal level idgaf. I’ve dealt with enough women at this point to know basically 99% are not worth it. I’m happy to give receipts but I ain’t here to brag. Every woman is susceptible to my charm given the right circumstance. I just simply cannot stand by while men preach it’s ok to invest into a woman who is 30 and brags about 3somes.

M

member160292

My point is strictly about whether or not a woman with a high notch count is LTR material. My purple pill bros need to understand that if you’re looking to invest, it should be wisely. Therefore, high notch count is not acceptable. Women who are attached will 100% spill the beans. You can see it easy…through behavior, friends, her sucking my c0ck like a champ.

On a personal level idgaf. I’ve dealt with enough women at this point to know basically 99% are not worth it. I’m happy to give receipts but I ain’t here to brag. Every woman is susceptible to my charm given the right circumstance. I just simply cannot stand by while men preach it’s ok to invest into a woman who is 30 and brags about 3somes.
I don't think anyone here is going to accept a woman with high notch count or that has been in a threesome as LTR material. That would be stupid.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is strictly about whether or not a woman with a high notch count is LTR material. My purple pill bros need to understand that if you’re looking to invest, it should be wisely. Therefore, high notch count is not acceptable. Women who are attached will 100% spill the beans
+1

99% want to play house.

Even the biggest boomer sperg pod ranting about marriage is playing house and with no prize. I can't dress enough to vet your gurus.

You can see it easy…through behavior, friends, her sucking my c0ck like a champ
Mods should allow for painted receipts in avis. Purely for lulz &&& separating the men from the boys.

I don't get it either. The milks gone bad &&&& dork is chasing. I remember months of 29+ year old skank acting like dyes in high school & guys are prancing through her hoops. Absolutely pathetic.

nzrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
The threesome came to light cause I asked, it was a week ago, cause I'm a ****ing insecure beta ***** I guess.

Then last Sunday she was explaining why she settled for her last bf and then she said the guys she fked in the club in her past, and at that time I was like damn I can't be involving myself emotionally any more.

Idk I'm new to all of this.
I still can't understand how a woman can meet a man in a club and fk him in the bathroom, and expect future men to want to financially support her to bring up a kid, or be faithful to her.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Update:

Just a reminder, I've been unplugged for less than a year, I'll probably gonna get some heat, but whatever bring it on.

I sent her a message and this was an interaction.

- Me: I sent you this message cause I hope you're doing fine, even though I told you from the beginning I didn't want anything serious, I started to catch feelings for you, I was unfair, I don't expect an answer, just wanted for you to read it. (Yeah I know I know, mentioning feelings instead of just enjoying it as a plate, I know I know, but at this point I was ready to move on, and I was gonna go out with a other chick)

She: I miss you, I'm sorry if I said anything tu hurt you.

Me: Let's go out this day at this time.

That day I went out another plate, we had fun like always.

Two days after I took the other one to skating, we had fun, I kept it casual, and then she started talking about relationships, at this point I didn't care and I said.

- Me: my problem is chick's today have been in the cc, losing their youth and their beauty doing that, and then when they're older, they want a well established guy, I'm not ready to have a relationship just now.

Then in bed she started talking about me messing around with other women and she knows I have a lot of history my looking at me and the way I carried, I laughed and diffused the situation. If she only knew I'm still afc in my mind.

Well yeah go ahead, give me feedback.

Last edited: