Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walking Away

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Hello bros,

I've was dating this chick for two months, she's 30, pretty hot, fun and loving, two days ago she explained to me why she settled for her last boyfriend, to make the story short she said that her past was a mess, once she did a threesome, and she in the past "has fked such guys..." like make it sound that she was remembering those times, as soon as she said that she knew she made a mistake, I completely changed at that moment, and I told her that I found that disgusting and I kicked her out.

I couldn't take that comment out of my mind, and before I keep involving me more with her I said this moments ago:

"I can't take that comment out of my mind, its like I will be getting the leftovers and I'm not comfortable with that past of yours, I'm ending what we have before I keep involving my feelings with you. What happened between us was super intense from the beginning, I wish you the best"

I know I did good, but still the doubt lingers, and I won't lie its kinda painful.

Would like to know your opinion on this and if you had to walk way from a partner because of this.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does a conversation even leads to these topics? As an outsider I always have a lotta questions when u see threads like these.

Nowadays I have a "don't ask dont tell" policy. Any woman 30 + will have a history. By asking these questions don't you force her to " remind" those moments?

Every man has his own screening process. If you are not satisfied with the answers you can indeed just walk away. But be prepared to walk away often.

If you like a woman just have fun with her, without too much emotions involved and release her when the time is right. The next one might be smarter and just lie to you anyway , you should be able to read her past through her actions and behaviour, and silently make your decision as the past is something that cannot be changed anyway.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The advice is always to walk away, trouble is most western womens behaviour is pretty much out of control. and its difficult enough getting them out in the first place, (if youve got a life and ambitions of your own, i find it a a terrible time investment)

they have never been corrected by a man, and they have little respect for men due to simps.

so you will be dealing with 20 years of erratic behaviour, where she lacks any awareness of her behaviour or silly nonsense that comes out her mouth.

I have 2 plates currently, and im constantly correcting their behaviour, rest assured if you spoke about a threesome there would be fireworks.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
How does a conversation even leads to these topics? As an outsider I always have a lotta questions when u see threads like these.
The threesome came to light cause I asked, it was a week ago, cause I'm a ****ing insecure beta ***** I guess.

Then last Sunday she was explaining why she settled for her last bf and then she said the guys she fked in the club in her past, and at that time I was like damn I can't be involving myself emotionally any more.

Idk I'm new to all of this.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hello bros,

I've was dating this chick for two months, she's 30, pretty hot, fun and loving, two days ago she explained to me why she settled for her last boyfriend, to make the story short she said that her past was a mess, once she did a threesome, and she in the past "has fked such guys..." like make it sound that she was remembering those times, as soon as she said that she knew she made a mistake, I completely changed at that moment, and I told her that I found that disgusting and I kicked her out.

I couldn't take that comment out of my mind, and before I keep involving me more with her I said this moments ago:

"I can't take that comment out of my mind, its like I will be getting the leftovers and I'm not comfortable with that past of yours, I'm ending what we have before I keep involving my feelings with you. What happened between us was super intense from the beginning, I wish you the best"

I know I did good, but still the doubt lingers, and I won't lie its kinda painful.

Would like to know your opinion on this and if you had to walk way from a partner because of this.
Downgrade to side piece. Concentrate on better quality females. Attractiveness is important, but there are other qualities you must look for in females.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I mean I understand that in today's dating, young women may have a lot of bodies, and asking how many bodies they have I think is kinda weak, unless is for marriage and she even can lie anyways.

But I find repulsive when a woman tells me, she's been fkd guys or any amount of guys.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

So instead of simply downgrading her to a FWB/Plate status for future fvcks, you got angry & frustrated with her sexual past (something that is totally out of your control anyway), made a big deal out of it, and walked away?

If this isn't the epitome of feminine energy & behavior, I don't know what is.

I mean, if you were going to marry her next month, then it's understandable - but just a chick you've dated for only 2 fvcking months?

Good for her I say.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

Regardless of any argument about how many men is too many men for a woman's notch count (which has been discussed here at SS repeatedly on in other threads), your specific situation seems more than a little insecure on your part. You say you find it repulsive when a woman tells you she has been fu*ked by other men -- but you specifically asked her the question if I am reading what you wrote correctly. That is a little out there. Think if she asked you how many women you slept with, you gave an honest answer, and she immediately nexted you. You would be here asking WTF and we would be telling you she sounded crazy.

Keep in mind that almost every woman over the age of 18 is going to have slept with other men. If you don't want to hear about it (and you shouldn't because it is pointless and looks very insecure to ask) then don't ask.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

Regardless of any argument about how many men is too many men for a woman's notch count (which has been discussed here at SS repeatedly on in other threads), your specific situation seems more than a little insecure on your part. You say you find it repulsive when a woman tells you she has been fu*ked by other men -- but you specifically asked her the question if I am reading what you wrote correctly. That is a little out there. Think if she asked you how many women you slept with, you gave an honest answer, and she immediately nexted you. You would be here asking WTF and we would be telling you she sounded crazy.

Keep in mind that almost every woman over the age of 18 is going to have slept with other men. If you don't want to hear about it (and you shouldn't because it is pointless and looks very insecure to ask) then don't ask.
Spot on.

OP clearly was sexually insecured. He's just afraid his d!ck wasn't as big, his sex skills weren't as good, or that he didn't last as long as her past guys - while forgetting none of it mattered, because at the moment, she's fvcking him, not them. She's with him, not with them.

Because his action was based on insecurity (emotion), not rationality, I will not be surprised if weeks from now he'll be the one trying to crawl back to her.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I find repulsive when a woman tells me, she's been fkd guys or any amount of guys.
as i said they are oblivious and lack self awareness, no one has ever held them accountable.

theyre solipsism is on steroids.

Ive even had them with super high interest/view me as alpha and they still do little discourteous nonsense

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Spot on.

OP clearly was sexually insecured. He's just afraid his d!ck wasn't as big, his sex skills weren't as good, or that he didn't last as long as her past guys - while forgetting none of it mattered, because at the moment, she's fvcking him, not them. She's with him, not with them.

Because his action was based on insecurity (emotion), not rationality, I will not be surprised if weeks from now he'll be the one trying to crawl back to her.
LOL a lot of projection in here

I didn't ask the question of how many guys she slept with, she said it and it repulsed me, after I established the boundary of keeping it to herself, she purposely said it, maybe to see how I acted.

But yes I guess I'm a little insecure, but not form my size wtf. But I get what you guys are trying to say, one day at a time.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Find a girl who is hotter, younger and less experienced. You will forget this girl in no time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is exactly how I do things. It's best not to ask.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
That is exactly how I do things. It's best not to ask.
If she tells you without asking, "Baby I've slept when 50 guys and you're the best d!ck I've had", what would you do?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By default, I always assume the woman I'm interacting with has already had at least a dozen of c0cks inside her after she turned 18, and I never ask them about the topic, because it's pointless and meaningless to do so anyway.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
By default, I always assume the woman I'm interacting with has already had at least a dozen of c0cks inside her after she turned 18, and I never ask them about the topic, because it's pointless and meaningless to do so anyway.
Not the same you assuming than she telling you without you asking, answer the question I wrote.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she tells you without asking, "Baby I've slept when 50 guys and you're the best d!ck I've had", what would you do?
That would be a testament to my great sexual skill and I would just go on with life. That notch count is a huge risk if you want to marry. Even bigger risk if you have kids with her. If no STDs, it is otherwise manageable.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the same you assuming than she telling you without you asking, answer the question I wrote.
What's the matter with that? Come on man, you take a woman's words too seriously.

Yes if she suddenly called you a son of a b!tch and that your parents were fvcking dogsh!t for giving birth to you, that's one thing.

But this? Come on man.

If it was me, I would smirk and say sth along the line of "Oh yeah? Did they make you cvm like I do" and fvck her senselessly. You should not take things too serious pal.