Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walked away from a plate, thoughts on the situation

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Again, I'm freshly unplugged, so all of this is new from me. Although not using it as excuse

Been dating this plate for 3 months, single mother, she's the most fun one, always caring, loving, $ex is great we even made a prorno I'm not sure if that matters for the level of trust or for context.

We had a pool party planned with friends for this day at 7pm since 3 days ago, the day came and at 5:30pm she says that I haven't tell her anything about the party that she guesses we'll see each other some other time. I tell her that I told her 3 days ago it was gonna be at 7pm.

She says she was gonna be late to send her the address and she will be there because she's busy making food for her kid. I told her if she was busy we could see each other some other time with and more days in advanced. She angrily said that if she was asking me for the address its because she wanted to see me.

The day before she had an event at 7pm, she wanted me to be there but I said no because since she was working I wasn't gonna be there watching her work, then at that day she sent me a video of her all dressed up at 6:45 to which I didn't reply. Maybe me not being there or not replied pissed her off and had that in her mind.

So, I tell her on the pool day, so for the event you had yesterday you made sure to have everything ready to be on time, but today you couldn't have everything ready to be on time, she said she didn't remember it was a 7pm.

Then I sent her the address and told her to not be late, then she says she didn't wanna go now, I tried like 3 times to tell her to come, sending her pictures of the pool, telling her to come that I wanted to see her, and to all of that she says no, she wasn't gonna go. At one point I got fed up and told her, you know what, I'm tired of begging you to come, get yourself another man who take all that b!tching, I'm done.

Its been 2 days since we last talked to each other. I know I acted the way I should because then she was gonna get the idea of me keep begging her in the future when something similar happens.

She's a 30 y/o single mother, everything she does is working, we always have to plan things according to her schedule, and still she has the entitlement that men should beg her.

Maybe this is the first time a man doesn't put up with this kind of $hit, and she may try to talk to me to fix thigs, but idk.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have other plates ? I personally wouldn’t have reached back out to her after she said she wasn’t coming. A single mom
Is a chameleon.. for survival and resources they act like the perfect partner but if you feel them out long enough their true colors come out. I would delete her number and any other way you might try and reach out.... not worth your time... single moms are a dime a dozen.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
This is a good thing. Go find younger/hotter/childless plates

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pedrito, sometimes what women biatch about isn't what they are actually upset about.

This chic maybe didn't like her swimsuit, or felt fat and decided not to come. Baby daddy dramma, someone needed to watch her kid, felt guilty leaving the kid, some other guy is blowing her up, etc? Who knows. I bet it had nothing to do with you though.

I wouldn't take single moms seriously. Date them casually and thats it. If it works it works, if not maybe next time.

Remember the one who cares the least wins. When she said no she wasn't coming then that should have been it.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is that she is/was your only plate/option.

Get more and you won't be fazed by her not coming to your event. You placed too much importance and emotion into her coming. You did beg when you tried to convince her by sending her pics. Big no-no. You showed scarcity and thirst. And even worse you let your emotions get the best of you when you said you were done.

If you had more options, you would have said something like "Bummer, it's going to be a blast. But I will see you some other time." And let her pursue you or simply move on if she doesn't.

Trust me, I've been in your position where one girl acting up got the best of me because she was my only option. These days (not always), like most members advise here, if you have other options all of a sudden you will not be fazed when this stuff happens. And trust me again, it will continue to happen regardless of what you do and who you are. This is the reality of modern dating so we have to adapt to entitled behaviors.

Modern Man Advice

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is that she is/was your only plate/option.
No, his problem is spinning a single mother as his only plate.

I've never put a single mum on my rotation, ever. I've only ever slept with 2 of them.

Also regarding the OP, you made plans 3 days prior and didn't drop a text/call to confirm the day of? That's a bit flakey. Bare in mind shes a mother, you're not the priority and never will be.

At 33 years old you should know better.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
No, his problem is spinning a single mother as his only plate.

I've never put a single mum on my rotation, ever. I've only ever slept with 2 of them.

Also regarding the OP, you made plans 3 days prior and didn't drop a text/call to confirm the day of? That's a bit flakey. Bare in mind shes a mother, you're not the priority and never will be.

At 33 years old you should know better.
I don't have to confirm anything, if she's too busy that's her problem not mine. You should know confirming dates is a sign of fear of rejection.

I agre with the single mother stuff.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have to confirm anything, if she's too busy that's her problem not mine. You should know confirming dates is a sign of fear of rejection.
Look where that got you, posting a thread about mutton dressed as lamb. You need to confirm dates with women that have children, she's not a normal woman, you probably rank after her baby father who comes after her kids and mother. I like to be numero uno, not numero who now?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Look where that got you, posting a thread about mutton dressed as lamb. You need to confirm dates with women that have children, she's not a normal woman, you probably rank after her baby father who comes after her kids and mother. I like to be numero uno, not numero who now?
Don't care, won't confirm dates with nobody, never done it, never will. It got me to dropping her, so what, next.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, I'm freshly unplugged, so all of this is new from me. Although not using it as excuse

Been dating this plate for 3 months, single mother, she's the most fun one, always caring, loving, $ex is great we even made a prorno I'm not sure if that matters for the level of trust or for context.

We had a pool party planned with friends for this day at 7pm since 3 days ago, the day came and at 5:30pm she says that I haven't tell her anything about the party that she guesses we'll see each other some other time. I tell her that I told her 3 days ago it was gonna be at 7pm.

She says she was gonna be late to send her the address and she will be there because she's busy making food for her kid. I told her if she was busy we could see each other some other time with and more days in advanced. She angrily said that if she was asking me for the address its because she wanted to see me.

The day before she had an event at 7pm, she wanted me to be there but I said no because since she was working I wasn't gonna be there watching her work, then at that day she sent me a video of her all dressed up at 6:45 to which I didn't reply. Maybe me not being there or not replied pissed her off and had that in her mind.

So, I tell her on the pool day, so for the event you had yesterday you made sure to have everything ready to be on time, but today you couldn't have everything ready to be on time, she said she didn't remember it was a 7pm.

Then I sent her the address and told her to not be late, then she says she didn't wanna go now, I tried like 3 times to tell her to come, sending her pictures of the pool, telling her to come that I wanted to see her, and to all of that she says no, she wasn't gonna go. At one point I got fed up and told her, you know what, I'm tired of begging you to come, get yourself another man who take all that b!tching, I'm done.

Its been 2 days since we last talked to each other. I know I acted the way I should because then she was gonna get the idea of me keep begging her in the future when something similar happens.

She's a 30 y/o single mother, everything she does is working, we always have to plan things according to her schedule, and still she has the entitlement that men should beg her.

Maybe this is the first time a man doesn't put up with this kind of $hit, and she may try to talk to me to fix thigs, but idk.

Any thoughts?
Post a pic of her body and I will tell you

but jokes aside

I don't see you did anything wrong here except asking her multiple times never ask a woman more than twice because then you're begging

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
Yesterday she came to me apologizing for her behavior. I will keep her as a plate while looking for others.
You definitely need more plates or legitimate girlfriend options. You're a childless man. A single mother is a bad fit for whatever needs you have. It's proven that you can get sex out of a single mom and sex from this single mom. She's a lot of aggravation for the sex though.

The best idea would be to focus on childless women.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
You definitely need more plates or legitimate girlfriend options. You're a childless man. A single mother is a bad fit for whatever needs you have. It's proven that you can get sex out of a single mom and sex from this single mom. She's a lot of aggravation for the sex though.

The best idea would be to focus on childless women.
You're right, but honestly, I need to work on my mindset, I don't want anything serious, I wanna have the mindset of abundance, I know it comes with dating other women, but that's where I am right now.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to share this, during the height of the pandemic circa 2020 I was fvcking around with a 38 year old single mom of two young teenagers. I was 30 years old back then. I had copped her # from a job I had back in 2019. We hit it off on the right foot. Chemistry in the air right away. Close proximity conversation and all that sh!t.
After that one and only encounter I never called or texted her afterwards. Months flew by and she hit me up "hey stranger". Didnt reply because I had gotten locked up and forgot all about her. After 5 months I got out of county jail and she kept hitting me up afterwards with " Hey ,I hope you are doing good. take care. "

Then during Christmas of 2019 she sent me a "Hey Gio, I hope you have a merry christmas! "

She just didn't forget about me. reminded me of law 16 " use absence to increase respect and honor"

One night she texted me that she was by my area on my side of the tracks.

I replied
"Alright cool. Send me your location and I will give you an eta"

that was the first time she had heard of me after that one encounter.

I got ready threw on some cologne and met up with her. I hadn't seen this woman in over a year after I got her number at the place I used to work. I was riding in my bmw bumping some music on a natural high. I was bery intrigued to see this female again.

I got there pulled up and we just started talking like where we left off a year back. After an hour or so of just talking , I pulled her towards me and I kissed her and grabbed her ass.

Next time I seen her was at her apartment.
I sat on her couch and lit up my blunt. Sh!t you not. she was like can I hit that. Haha I was just ultra confident and let my balls swing around her

I had some of the best sex I have ever had with her. Nice rack with a fat azz. Latina to the chromosome. During that time I was scoring white snow from south of the border and we would shoot up lines, smoke , and get faded till the next morning. pulled all nighters and still go at it the next day.

I would tell her to send her kids to baby daddy cause I wanted the apartment to ourselves.
She gave me that King treatment in her own home.

A short time after, I got her pregnant but she lost the baby due to most likely our bad habits.
She was sad and crying because she did want to keep the baby. I was ready to keep it as well.

After that , I decided to cut it off with her because I didn't see no future with a single mother despite her being fine as hell.
I felt like a heartless motherfvker because I walked away when she probably needed me the most after losing the baby.

I have not heard from her since June of 2021. But I assume she is ok.
Still gets me though because I know that I left that heart in shambles.

Single mamacitas will give you that red carpet treatment if you are masculine, have dark humor and fvck her nice and proper.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to share this, during the height of the pandemic circa 2020 I was fvcking around with a 38 year old single mom of two young teenagers. I was 30 years old back then. I had copped her # from a job I had back in 2019. We hit it off on the right foot. Chemistry in the air right away. Close proximity conversation and all that sh!t.
After that one and only encounter I never called or texted her afterwards. Months flew by and she hit me up "hey stranger". Didnt reply because I had gotten locked up and forgot all about her. After 5 months I got out of county jail and she kept hitting me up afterwards with " Hey ,I hope you are doing good. take care. "

Then during Christmas of 2019 she sent me a "Hey Gio, I hope you have a merry christmas! "

She just didn't forget about me. reminded me of law 16 " use absence to increase respect and honor"

One night she texted me that she was by my area on my side of the tracks.

I replied
"Alright cool. Send me your location and I will give you an eta"

that was the first time she had heard of me after that one encounter.

I got ready threw on some cologne and met up with her. I hadn't seen this woman in over a year after I got her number at the place I used to work. I was riding in my bmw bumping some music on a natural high. I was bery intrigued to see this female again.

I got there pulled up and we just started talking like where we left off a year back. After an hour or so of just talking , I pulled her towards me and I kissed her and grabbed her ass.

Next time I seen her was at her apartment.
I sat on her couch and lit up my blunt. Sh!t you not. she was like can I hit that. Haha I was just ultra confident and let my balls swing around her

I had some of the best sex I have ever had with her. Nice rack with a fat azz. Latina to the chromosome. During that time I was scoring white snow from south of the border and we would shoot up lines, smoke , and get faded till the next morning. pulled all nighters and still go at it the next day.

I would tell her to send her kids to baby daddy cause I wanted the apartment to ourselves.
She gave me that King treatment in her own home.

A short time after, I got her pregnant but she lost the baby due to most likely our bad habits.
She was sad and crying because she did want to keep the baby. I was ready to keep it as well.

After that , I decided to cut it off with her because I didn't see no future with a single mother despite her being fine as hell.
I felt like a heartless motherfvker because I walked away when she probably needed me the most after losing the baby.

I have not heard from her since June of 2021. But I assume she is ok.
Still gets me though because I know that I left that heart in shambles.

Single mamacitas will give you that red carpet treatment if you are masculine, have dark humor and fvck her nice and proper.
Please tell me you made this up, if it's made up you need to be a screenwriter if you're trolling if the story is real......

I'll be honest with you bro but you're kind of a scumbag for that, not sure why you bragging about doing coke with a single mother and leaving her high and dry after a miscarriage, that's nothing to boast about.