Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

VSSM: Lesson 1: Mechanics Of Speed Seduction

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SS is a wonderful tool because it allows you to directly control person’s emotions. How do we do it?? First, I am going to explain the mechanics of SS and NLP.

All of you know that our brain is divided in 2 halves – 2 hemispheres. Neurologists believe that the left side is responsible for emotions, art, music, feelings and abstract thinking. Right side is responsible for logic, math, geometry, dimensional orientation and for logical thinking in general. All communications go to logical-right side of our brain. But, we want to reach her emotions, so the message has to somehow end up in the left side.

So here I am, blabbering about left and right sides of the brain, even though I promised you a Seduction Manual. Don’t worry. The good stuff is coming. What I just explained, is the fundamental principle of NLP. NLP allows you to bypass the right logical side and go directly to the left emotional side. For example, when you ask: “Have you ever felt so attracted to someone that the sexual feeling get so intense that your panties get wet???”
The brain processes this statement in this fashion: There is a little logical fat guy on the right side of the brain. He is the first to see the message and he decides what to do with it. He reads the message and thinks: “this guy, whom I’ve known for 5 minutes is asking me a question regarding sexual feelings and attraction. He does not tell me to have sex with him; he is just curious whether I ever felt this way. Ok, he’s safe. But we still need to answer the question. The little fat guy puts ‘approved’ stamp on the box and sends it to feelings department.
The feelings department is on the left side of the brain. There is a cute girl, which is a very exciting person. She opens the box and takes out “attracted to someone” The girl protrudes her hips and breasts, pulls in her stomach and really feels attracted to someone. “sexual feeling gets intense” and she feels turned on and her panties get wet when she gets the third message.
Now, the most wonderful thing about women and people in general, is that we feel exactly what that feelings-girl experiences. And our body language is very similar to that girl. But to get to that little cute girl you must assure the little logical guy that you’re safe.

Now lets see what would’ve happened if you just said: “feel intense sexual pleasure” and “be attracted to someone”
The little logical guy gets the message and says: “whoa!!!” The guy sitting here in front of us just wants sex within 10 minutes of knowing us. He’s just like everyone else. Never trust him again. ALARM!!! ALARM!!! Activate ***** shield!!! Pull back the kino!! Retreat!! Extract!!! And he sends a note to feelings department: “Feel Disgusted!!!”

I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t want to storm a base on full alert expecting enemy.

This is the main idea of NLP. Synthesize statements that make sense logically, but contain a command + positive state of mind. There are many structures and patterns as to how you can construct these sentences, but for now we are going to concentrate on the simplest one – Weasel phrases/imbedded commands. They work best because of their simplicity and easy application in everyday situations.

You construct a sentence by using this pattern:

Weasel Phrase + Command Verb + Desired State

Weasel phrase is any phrase you give to the fat logical guy. He has to accept it and interpret it as non-threatening. Command verb + Desired State is the message for the feelings department girl.

The possibilities are endless. With this simple structure you can keep up any conversation and bombard her with embedded commands. Try to come up with some of your own weasel phrases, and then read mine, and then try again.

Weasel Phrases:
When you…
What it would be like if you…
As you…
If you were about to…
Can you imagine…
Can you feel…?
Can you imagine…?
Can you feel…?
It is only natural for you to…
Wouldn’t you feel great if…
You don’t have to…
Have you ever…

Verbs:
Feel
Experience
See
Hear
Remember
Know
Think about

Desired States:
In love
Getting hot
Getting horny
Safe
Trustworthy
Obedient
Happy
Excited
Attracted
Turned on
Cant control yourself
Have to let go
Fearless
Daring
Attached
Close to someone
Understanding
Incredible connection

These are just some of the phrases and states. You’ll make up more of them as you learn your way through SS and practice. I’ve read a whole library of SS and NLP materials, starting from the first guys who learned it 20 years ago to the most recent findings and applications of it to marketing. People invent tons of names and categories, and try to categorize and put everything on the shelves. To a beginner in SS this is something unbearable. It creates confusion and interferes with the original flow of thoughts during the conversation and the only thing you can concentrate on is choosing a right method. Then you stall for a second, start worrying and the convo dies.

I use weasel phrases 95% of the time and I am more than happy with the results. One simple structure to use, it is inserted painlessly in any conversation, sounds absolutely natural and takes little effort to master. Learn to use it efficiently first and only then switch to complex forms and patterns of NLP.

The time has come for the first exercise.

Exercise 1.1: Create 30 different weasel phrases.
Create 30 different sentences with Weasel Phrase + Command Verb + Desired State. Try to come up with your own content.

Post what you came with here:
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000001.html

Do you see how easy it is to make these sentences and control people??? Don’t you feel good already??? Excellent.

Now that you know what NLP and SS is all about, you are ready to seduce some women. This will be your first experience.

Exercise 1.2: Seducing women online.
There are a lot of people who want sexual satisfaction. Some of them are gathering online and masturbate each other over the internet. This is a perfect environment for using weasel phrases and applying what you’ve just learned here. You will see that with imbedded commands you can make a woman aroused and orgasm just by typing something.

Get MSN, go to chat rooms, select a cyber-sex chat-room and then pick a chick and do your dirty business. You don’t care who it is, your goal is to train yourself to come up with weasel phrases. Satisfy 3-5 women. Post your dialogues, results and experiences here:
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000002.html

Exercise 1.3: Practice pronouncing the weasel phrases you wrote in exercise 1.1 in front of a mirror. Look straight in your eye, force your posture to open up and pronounce them in a calm, seductive tone. Hard, isn’t it??? Well, imagine what would happen if you just picked a girl and started using it on her. You have to practice until you are satisfied with your voice, body language and comfort level.
Post your experiences here:
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000005.html

This is the end of the first lesson of VSSM. I would strongly recommend you not to attempt SS face to face yet.

Post your general comments/questions about VSSM in this thread: http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/021013.html

Post your comments/questions about separate lessons in particular thread of that lesson.
Post your comments, experiences, questions, suggestions about certain exercises in the corresponding thread of that particular exercise.

Vronski's Speed Seduction Manuals (VSSM)

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

[This message has been edited by Vronski (edited 11-16-2002).]

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. Think this is a very good post. I also think that most people will not respond to for example:

"A person can feel very connected to someone..."

It is just a statement, there must be a description after that. The weasel phrase must be amplified.

keep up the good work.

--- Awkward

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vronski, very good post. However, I find that I learn best from examples. Could you post a couple of examples of sentences with weasel phrases / imbedded commands?

------------------
"I'm a finder, I'm a keeper
I'm not a loser and I ain't no weeper" - Quiet Riot

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Vronski, the link to exercise 3 is fukked up. You can't reply to it. Change the link to the exercise 1.3 in this forum. Thanks.

--- Awkward

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Changed

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing Stuff!! I exspecially like the part with the fat guy who decides wheater to pass the info on or not )

I regret that I do not have time to really study it hard and try it in real life due to this fuc**** examins.

I will try to do my best anyway. I am exited as hell if this could higher me success rates.

[This message has been edited by Challenger (edited 11-19-2002).]

jrd2002

Reaction score
Good stuff, but you have the sides of the brains backwards...the left side is logical and the right side is responsible for emotion...

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I get the basic message you're trying to convey, but...

For example, when you ask: “Have you ever felt so attracted to someone that the sexual feeling get so intense that your panties get wet???”
The brain processes this statement in this fashion: There is a little logical fat guy on the right side of the brain. He is the first to see the message and he decides what to do with it. He reads the message and thinks: “this guy, whom I’ve known for 5 minutes is asking me a question regarding sexual feelings and attraction. He does not tell me to have sex with him; he is just curious whether I ever felt this way. Ok, he’s safe. But we still need to answer the question. The little fat guy puts ‘approved’ stamp on the box and sends it to feelings department.
WTF? If you asked a girl what makes her panties get wet within 5 minutes of talking to her you would get slapped! At the very least the logical fat man wouldn't approve something like this...

I don't think your example is very good.

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff!

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

"I never hit a woman with her clothes on!"

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? If you asked a girl what makes her panties get wet within 5 minutes of talking to her you would get slapped! At the very least the logical fat man wouldn't approve something like this...

I don't think your example is very good.
I would not ask anything like this. 'Your panties get wet' is vulgar, and I cannot afford to be vulgar around my decent girls. I just had to use something to get the point across.

BTW she might accept it within 5 minutes if run instant connection pattern and modify it a bit to convince her to embrace her sexual feelings.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'll be able to post lesson 2 on tuesday. lol Forgot the draft of it in my locker.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Siemer

Reaction score
Hey mr vronski

im really waiting for the second step

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh vverrry nice

you deserve to be a mod of this room.

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets give this thing a good bump

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vronski, Im young but Im ready and willing to learn everything you are willing to teach about SS. So far, this is great!

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Originally posted by Vronski
lets give this thing a good bump
why not two?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was bored so I strolled into the Unusual Seduction board. I thought SS was just tonality with emotion words but after youy break it down, I'm starting to realise it is a lot more, keep it up

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very old thread

This guy! oh what a great guy he is! He stated me in NLP.

And now look at me, I know a lot about it.

even though he mistyped the right and left brain hemispheres, he still got everything else down pat. He already released ALL of his lesson's, tahts how i learned NLP, unfortunately when I was bumping all the good old NLP things from which I learned, I couldnt find his other threads!

So sad, but really, if he still came around these boards, he should re-post those things, they were truelly beautiful.

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know as you browse a web page out of bordom looking for something, and when you find it you can't help but feel excited and warm inside, and it's only natural for you to want to run out into the street and tell everyone about your new found knowledge? Thats how i felt when i read this thread.

(im only learning :) )