Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Visualization & practice.

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMIGOS DJs,

I use visualization for every important aspect of life.

You can use this brain tool for practicing, while there is no girl around, or you cant talk to any chick, like traveling alone or while showering, etc...

Imagine the scene, you, the girl, the place, try to feel all the 5 senses, vision, smell, touch, sounds, taste.

Imagine you are talking to the girl and she is really in to you. What do you say? What does she say? How does she looks? What is the taste of the drink? What is the music on the backgroud? Imagine..

Another tip is, while you are driving, and see the girls on the side walk, imagine what you would tell her, how would you start a conversation, pay attention to the details, like some bag she is carrying, the clothes she wears, what direction she is going, and from that, visualize or imagine yourself talking to her.

Do it with any woman you see but "cannot" aproach.

Perfection comes from practice, either it is real or imagined.

Imagination is more important than knowlodge.

THIAGO

JuanWannabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by good-disciple:
kewl...got more examples? anyone?
If you want an EXCELLENT visualisation technique, do an internet search for "Lucid dreaming" or go out and buy a book on it.

It's basically learning to become AWARE when you are dreaming, and then CONTROLLING your dreams (where they happen, who's in them, etc).

I haven't used them to practice with chicks or change my sub-concious "programming", but apparently it's quite effective. I'll begin practicing with chicks in my dreams as soon as I've mastered my dreams.

JW

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could get that to work.

I tried very hard for a long time to be able to lucid dream. Every now and then I can realize I'm dreaming, but when i try to take control of the dream environment it never works.

I may pick it up and start trying again, it would be way cool to be able to do that.

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god, I FREQUENTLY realize I am dreaming. Usually ends up in a sexual encounter. And dry pants, believe it or not.

JuanWannabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sociopath31:
Oh my god, I FREQUENTLY realize I am dreaming. Usually ends up in a sexual encounter. And dry pants, believe it or not.
Yeah, I normally have about 4 or 5 a week now, but it took a lot of practice to get it right.

Nromally they happen in the early ours of the morning (so my testosterone is high), so I also end up humping women instead of using it to my benefit
lol

Looks like we both need to channel our "powers" hehe.

JW