Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virginians stand tall today, I salute your courage

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I salute the good citizens of Virginia for standing up to fascist DemoKKKrats and their tyrannical push to abolish the 2nd Amendment and eventually the 1st Amendment.....

The protest went down with no major incidents and this proves that most gun owners are responsible citizens....

Not surprisingly you wont hear one peep from liberal CNN or MSNBC because it doesn't fit their political narrative....

Will this stop the bills from passing the state assembly and being sign by Ralph Northam? Only time will tell. But the message has been sent to the DemoKKKratic party that people wont let their rights be taken away....

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an irony:

Many 'news' outlets attempted to paint the protestors as "Neo-Nazi's" ... and yet it's folks like Ralph Northam that are emulating a behavior more aligned with the Nazi regime.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an iron:

Many 'news' outlets attempted to paint the protestors as "Neo-Nazi's" ... and yet it's folks like Ralph Northam that are emulating a behavior more aligned with the Nazi regime.
Not only are they Neo-Nazis but they are lowlifes. They probably own 300 guns each. They hate gun laws because they can’t pass background checks.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawn. What a bunch of crock.

I bought a legal handgun rather easily in New Jersey, the most “anti-gun” state in the country. So much for my rights being taken away.
Not only are they Neo-Nazis but they are lowlifes. They probably own 300 guns each. They hate gun laws because they can’t pass background checks.
Bro can you quit the insults and condescending attitude? Like we get it, you’re as blue as they come, but every time one of these threads come up, you just insult anyone who is independent or red without even adding anything valuable to the discussion. And if someone disagrees with your insults, you just say that they’re ignorant and don’t even explain why whatever they said is wrong. This is exactly why people make fun of leftists.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro can you quit the insults and condescending attitude? Like we get it, you’re as blue as they come, but every time one of these threads come up, you just insult anyone who is independent or red without even adding anything valuable to the discussion. And if someone disagrees with your insults, you just say that they’re ignorant and don’t even explain why whatever they said is wrong. This is exactly why people make fun of leftists.
Point out the falsehoods in either of those two comments. I am a legal gun owner in a deep blue state. What exactly are they protesting?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point out the falsehoods in either of those two comments. I am a legal gun owner in a deep blue state. What exactly are they protesting?

Well you gave three opinions, so they are neither true nor false but just your opinion. The one fact you claimed is that the protesters are Neo-Nazis. Are they? What evidence supports this? I am not disputing you, just asking for evidence.

PS, my opinion is that protests in general are for morons and accomplish little. With a few exceptions.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well you gave three opinions, so they are neither true nor false but just your opinion. The one fact you claimed is that the protesters are Neo-Nazis. Are they? What evidence supports this? I am not disputing you, just asking for evidence.

PS, my opinion is that protests in general are for morons and accomplish little. With a few exceptions.
Really it’s only one opinion.

Facts
- Gun nuts and Neo-Nazis both subscribe to far right ideology. Would you seriously think there aren’t Neo-Nazis at a gun rally?

-the majority of guns in the US are owned by a small subset of people. That is, the “enthusiasts” own multiple firearms

Now, my opinion is a conclusion based on my first point - it was not difficult for an upstanding citizen to purchase a firearm in New Jersey, a state with far more stringent gun laws than Virginia. How exactly is my 2nd Amendment right being infringed on?

I can only logically conclude that people who oppose background checks to purchase weapons do so because they can’t pass them.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling them neo-nazis is the first falsehood.
oh? Why they flocking to the gun rally then?

And yet they aren't killing eachother in droves like inner city blacks are.

Why do you suppose that is?
What does gang violence have to do with a Neo-Nazi gun protest?

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You made a claim, now prove it. Prove they are neo-nazis.
Solid circumstantial evidence in those FBI arrests.

2. You made another claim that the Virginian gun-owners obtained their guns illegally. If they obtained them illegally, like the gangs do, why are they not recklessly killing eachother like the gangs of blacks are doing?
First outright lie of the thread ^^^

Where did I say Virginia gun owners obtained firearms illegally? Link the quote.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really it’s only one opinion.

Facts
- Gun nuts and Neo-Nazis both subscribe to far right ideology. Would you seriously think there aren’t Neo-Nazis at a gun rally?

-the majority of guns in the US are owned by a small subset of people. That is, the “enthusiasts” own multiple firearms

Now, my opinion is a conclusion based on my first point - it was not difficult for an upstanding citizen to purchase a firearm in New Jersey, a state with far more stringent gun laws than Virginia. How exactly is my 2nd Amendment right being infringed on?

I can only logically conclude that people who oppose background checks to purchase weapons do so because they can’t pass them.
Oh, I wasn't disputing any of it and the part about NJ actually makes sense. I have no problems with background checks. Besides, anyone who wants a gun can get one regardless of the law.

I am sure a small percentage of the protesters are troglodyte retard Nazis. I doubt all of them are. Whether they hold or express those personal beliefs or not is irrelevant, in my opinion. They're still covered under the 1st and 2nd amendments if they follow the law.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I wasn't disputing any of it and the part about NJ actually makes sense. I have no problems with background checks. Besides, anyone who wants a gun can get one regardless of the law.

I am sure a small percentage of the protesters are troglodyte retard Nazis. I doubt all of them are. Whether they hold or express those personal beliefs or not is irrelevant, in my opinion. They're still covered under the 1st and 2nd amendments if they follow the law.
Looks like we’re in agreement. It was not a difficult process for anyone with a clean record to buy a gun legally. My question to the protesters is legitimate : why do they think background checks violate their 2nd Amendment rights?

As for the Neo-Nazis I’ll concede they likely aren’t all or majority Neo-Nazis but there is definitely a presence of them at that rally. They have a right to protest but my question remains what exactly are they protesting?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure.

1) California is the most anti-gun state there is.
2) They’re not neo-Nazis because no one marched with a confederate flag or a nazi flag (Democrat’s did that).
3) Thuere clearly not lowlifes if they’re getting politically active.
4) They do not each own 300 guns per individual out of the 50,000+ people.
5) There is no such thing as all of those 50,000+ people not passing background checks for guns, that’s just blasphemy and you know it.
6) They’re against background checks because that is a precursor to a gun registry, which the Nazis used to disarm their own citizens back in the 30s.
7) You are not smart at all. Kys.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure.

1) California is the most anti-gun state there is.
2) They’re not neo-Nazis because no one marched with a confederate flag or a nazi flag (Democrat’s did that).
3) Thuere clearly not lowlifes if they’re getting politically active.
4) They do not each own 300 guns per individual out of the 50,000+ people.
5) There is no such thing as all of those 50,000+ people not passing background checks for guns, that’s just blasphemy and you know it.
6) They’re against background checks because that is a precursor to a gun registry, which the Nazis used to disarm their own citizens back in the 30s.
7) You are not smart at all. Kys.
Nice try.

1) You’re right! New Jersey is only #2 strictest on some lists. *eyeroll*

2) Right, the only klansmen are the ones wearing white robes.

3) Seems like they’re protesting a pants on fire conspiracy theory. Sounds pretty lowlife.

4) if you take it that literally, sure.

5) It’s a logical conclusion to their actions.

6) that’s what we call a slippery slope fallacy. It hasn’t stopped citizens in states with strict laws from owning guns.

7) alright

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh right, that is just his State Democrat cohorts....

I wonder why he didn''t correct them???

Nice to see you backed off on the Neo Nazi claims.....

Still waiting for you to explain how these people got their guns if they were unable to get them legally due to background checks.

Or how so many illegal gun owners wouldn't be killing themselves like all of those inner city blacks are doing with their illegal guns.
There you go again repeating your lie. Where did I say Virginians purchased guns illegally? You have no facts, but keep on pushing your pants on fire conspiracy theories.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did I say Virginians purchased guns illegally?
They hate gun laws because they can’t pass background checks.
If they can't pass background checks, how did they get their guns????
More skirting and dodging. You lied, sir. Own it.
@EyeBRollin
You were asked a direct question and above is your reply. Would your above response serve as an example of (as you say) "More skirting and dodging?" I think so. And now, it's time that you (in your own words) "Own it."

Last edited: