Very beautiful Armenian cousin - wants to move to US

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do I go about finding husband material for her?

She is absolutely gorgeous (with no makeup even), tall and in shape. Super super super sweet and loving and adorable. She is a doctor back in Russia so she is very sharp. She hates Russia though and wants to come to America badly

How can I find her a 30-40 year old guy who is good looking, no kids, awesome guy, wants to get married and have kids, super loyal, smart, has a decent to good job and wants to marry her? None of my friends are dating material or they're not single

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She is absolutely gorgeous (with no makeup even), tall and in shape. Super super super sweet and loving and adorable. She is a doctor back in Russia so she is very sharp. She hates Russia though and wants to come to America badly

How can I find her a 30-40 year old guy who is good looking, no kids, awesome guy, wants to get married and have kids, super loyal, smart, has a decent to good job and wants to marry her? None of my friends are dating material or they're not single
Hi Dave wanna be

Pic or gtfo

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

'very hot armenian cousin'you mean you get attracted by ur cousin? gross

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ill **** her and get her mind. You and your fam can thank me. Dont worry i like mines to be the bestest.