Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentines day

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s here - VDay.

how do you interact with girls you’ve been dating/plates on this day our around this day?

specifically for those who don’t have a LTR girlfriend.

I have a date tomorrow night with a girl I’ve seen a few times, then another after vday with a second girl who seems pretty into me. I have no woman-related plans for actual Valentine’s Day (traveling that day - leaving the state for a few days).

logicallefty

Reaction score
I’ve been lucky I almost always seem to break up with an LTR right before Valentine’s Day. For those miserable times where I was with somebody through one, I would usually give them a humorous card and take them out to eat at the location of my choice. And maybe some kind of small useful gift like a CD or something. Nothing elaborate or expensive.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been lucky I almost always seem to break up with an LTR right before Valentine’s Day. For those miserable times where I was with somebody through one, I would usually give them a humorous card and take them out to eat at the location of my choice. And maybe some kind of small useful gift like a CD or something. Nothing elaborate or expensive.
This. Dinner + Chocolates + Teddy Bear with your favorite plate.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any LTR I've been in I've always made it clear that I don't do Valentines day. If you treat them right and give them good sex regularly, you don't need it. They've always been fine with that and accepted it.
Nothing worse than seeing couples in restraraunts going through the motions and some cuk spending money on their gf/wife in the hope that tonight she might open her legs for him.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any LTR I've been in I've always made it clear that I don't do Valentines day. If you treat them right and give them good sex regularly, you don't need it. They've always been fine with that and accepted it.
Perfect. I do the same.
When I was younger I used to cared about what she'll think. Those were harder times.
Now if, just like Shrubber said "you treat them right and give them good sex regularly", all is good.
Most I've done on Valentine's day the last few years was going to some ridiculous movie with chicks. Like Dirty Grandpa or XXX, Return of Xander Cage. And just because I wanted to. It's fun watching a stupid movie alongside dozens of other couples.
But this year, I might just have sex and watch some black and white horror movie at home with my current date.
Man, honesty feels good!

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Small hijack of the thread

got a text from a girl today asking what I was up to this weekend.

Is she just being nice or is there more to it especially on this day?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've made it pretty clear to my gf since the start of our relationship that I don't care for celebrating valentines day. I don't mind doing something special for her bday but that's about it. However, it def helps that V-day landed on a Friday which makes taking her out easier since we typically go out on Friday nights. So just grabbing a bite and getting her a dumb little card.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a girlfriend / wife / fiancé just suck it up and get her a card, flowers, and box of chocolate or stuffed animal (of her favorite animal). It’s one damn day a year. Don’t be miserable or combative about it. Let her brag to her friends about how great a guy you are. Women want to brag.

If you have only plates, disregard this. Plates are owed nothing. Don’t even text them.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small hijack of the thread

got a text from a girl today asking what I was up to this weekend.

Is she just being nice or is there more to it especially on this day?
Sounds like an easy bang. SHE WANTS YOU! Always assume that.

If you have a girlfriend / wife / fiancé just suck it up and get her a card, flowers, and box of chocolate or stuffed animal (of her favorite animal).
And throw your balls also in there. Can't hurt, right?
You know you can please her without clichees like that. Just get out of the shower with a boner and start putting whipped cream on your balls. Believe me, she will blush when her friends will ask her what she did this Ballantines Day.

Last edited:

Sponty

Banned
Reaction score
I had a sonogram visit with the ex today, I gave her some chocolates and bag of chips that you can't buy in the USA considering she is pregnant and I can't eat them anyway. She asked me to be available for holidays special occasions, I won't see her until late Easter sunday I guess.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And throw your balls also in there. Can't hurt, right?
You know you can please her without clichees like that. Just get out of the shower with a boner and start putting whipped cream on your balls. Believe me, she will blush when her friends will ask her what she did this Ballantines Day.
You are so wrong. Women want romantic things from their partner. You will actually lower her interest level when she has to explain to her friends and family why her boyfriend forgot (or is too much of a jackass) about Valentines Day.

Sorry buddy, the macho play is not appropriate here. In chess, we call this a gambit.

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like an easy bang. SHE WANTS YOU! Always assume that.
But what to say if you do have stuff planned but you'd rather be banging her? This might perhaps indeed be the only chance... Thought to never cancel other stuff for a girl.

Now nonetheless I replied that, still leaves room for her to ask what I was doing today specifically. I asked if she had anything going on and she replied with "not really".

I honestly don't know where to go from here, I've implied to her several times I want to take her out for a drink, those times she had other stuff to do which were true. But I never got a counteroffer. During our other texting there was never really that 'click' that something was going on between us so I don't know.

Plus and here's the kicker, we work together and if things would go haywire, I know it would affect my performance. It's a high performance kind of work, if you have to much down days, you're out. I know I'm good at my work and can keep it, but I'm easily affected by stuff like that. My mental state of mind affects my work. And I honestly have a feeling she only texts me when she's bored or in need of attention, but I have very low self esteem as well.

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are so wrong. Women want romantic things from their partner. You will actually lower her interest level when she has to explain to her friends and family why her boyfriend forgot (or is too much of a jackass) about Valentines Day.

Sorry buddy, the macho play is not appropriate here. In chess, we call this a gambit.
I don't believe in the Valentine's day mumbo jumbo. If I'm passionate about someone or love her, I'm like that all year, not only once a year.
Fvck your consumerist holidays!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in the Valentine's day mumbo jumbo. If I'm passionate about someone or love her, I'm like that all year, not only once a year.
This is the wrong battle to fight. If she’s decent enough gal to be a girlfriend, spend the $150 on gifts and dinner so she can go brag to her friends. That’s all these holidays are for. Let her have that. Think: gambit.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing worse than seeing couples in restraraunts going through the motions and some cuk spending money on their gf/wife in the hope that tonight she might open her legs for him.
This. I make it very clear it's a Hallmark holiday. The only celebration I partake in is the cards/candy/etc for the kids, because it's a fun activity they do at school.

I do nice things for the lady when I want to, not when the calendar dictates that I should.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her brag to her friends about how great a guy you are. Women want to brag.
These are the worst kind of women, the ones who turn it into a sport. Avoid at all costs. Same type who want to brag about engagement rings and weddings.

I realize I'm making a NAWALT argument here, a Sosuave no-no, but I've been with and known too many different types of women to accept the kind that need a gift simply so they can brag. There are women who actually agree that V-Day it is a meaningless, bullshyt consumerist holiday. Also plenty who can appreciate a gift without needing to one-up their friends IRL or on SM. Screen, screen, screen.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s here - VDay.

how do you interact with girls you’ve been dating/plates on this day our around this day?

specifically for those who don’t have a LTR girlfriend.

I have a date tomorrow night with a girl I’ve seen a few times, then another after vday with a second girl who seems pretty into me. I have no woman-related plans for actual Valentine’s Day (traveling that day - leaving the state for a few days).
I don't. I act accordingly. I laugh at simps pandering to the consumerism agenda as if ffollowing The beaten path is attractive to women.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. Give her the d. Its cucked. Guys simp to it due to low testosterone. Its hilarious.