Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

V-Day

Is V-Day a good day to ask a girl out to the prom?

• Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine asked me this, and I'm not sure about the answer:

Is Valentine's Day a good day to ask a girl out for the prom?

It's just in june, but better go at it early and have more choices, right?

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell your friend not to be a fag and get a girl.

queer mofos asking girls to the prom. lol

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, asking in february to a dance that's in june seems weird. It would seem like you're desperate. I would say at the earliest two months prior. More like a month, if there's a particular girl you want that will be asked by other guys. But what you can do is to start dating now and just keep that going, then it's kind of assumed that you're going to prom. Naw what I mean? Don't ask too early.

BTW...what college are you going to play for?

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E-Z Rider
In my opinion, asking in february to a dance that's in june seems weird. It would seem like you're desperate. I would say at the earliest two months prior. More like a month, if there's a particular girl you want that will be asked by other guys. But what you can do is to start dating now and just keep that going, then it's kind of assumed that you're going to prom. Naw what I mean? Don't ask too early.

BTW...what college are you going to play for?
Yah, I know what you mean.

I'm gonna play in Quebec so chances are you've never heard of the school, and it's not university-level, it's actually pre-university (our school system has 4 levels instead of 3-- Elementary, Secondary (HS), CEGEP (pre-uni) and University) I'm gonna play for either Vanier College or College Andre-Grasset, depending if I decide to play AAA or AA ball.

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as when you ask, it probably depends on how your school does it. People at my school usually ask about 2 1/2 months ahead of time, if you start asking when everyone else does you won't get stuck with a dog.