Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using other Guys to try and make me Jealous

HankMoody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a different girl than the one I've recently posted about.

Known for 3 months. Sex is great. Still casual.

I was supposed to meet her at a bar in another town last night. Got ready, and ended up dozing off on my couch. She texts me around 3 this morning saying 'take care. Good luck to you. Lose my number.'

I respond when I wake up this morning, "I understand. I'm sorry about last night." She then responded right away with 'why did you lie to me?'

....anyway, an hour ago, she texts me "I'm calling another guy to come pick me up in a few hours."

Me: "Let's not play these games. I screwed up last night, and I apologized."

Her: "I'm literally not playing a game."

How do I respond? Should I at all?

And just generally, how do I keep my frame when she tries to use other guys to make me jealous.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was supposed to meet her at a bar in another town last night. Got ready, and ended up dozing off on my couch. She texts me around 3 this morning saying 'take care. Good luck to you. Lose my number.'

I respond when I wake up this morning, "I understand. I'm sorry about last night." She then responded right away with 'why did you lie to me?'

....anyway, an hour ago, she texts me "I'm calling another guy to come pick me up in a few hours."

And just generally, how do I keep my frame when she tries to use other guys to make me jealous.
I mean you basically stood her up. Had the roles been reversed you probably would have just deleted her number. I don't think this should be some shock she isn't taking this well and is going to try to twist the knife in whatever way she can.

I wouldn't respond to her final text. I would not necessarily next her yet but I think you need to give this a couple of weeks before reaching out again.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Get more sleep, Moody.

You either chase her now or let it go. There's no other way, really.

HankMoody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean you basically stood her up. Had the roles been reversed you probably would have just deleted her number. I don't think this should be some shock she isn't taking this well and is going to try to twist the knife in whatever way she can.

I wouldn't respond to her final text. I would not necessarily next her yet but I think you need to give this a couple of weeks before reaching out again.
I appreciate the advice. She sent me a few messages around 2 this AM talking about how sad I made her. Like I said, I apologized. I've been exhausted lately, and me laying down before I left was just one of those 'just for a minute' kind of things.

Yesterday afternoon, she invited me to a baby shower that's gonna take place in about 4-5 months. Now, this? Granted, I screwed up big. But using another guy to try and make me jealous? Or, she might be serious. Which, is also F'ed up.

I'm not responding. Thanks for posting. I was just about to reply b4 I read your msg.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

deadmasterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her be. You should have at least called her as soon as you realized you did ****, but it happens. If she's this kind of woman, it's not someone who you want in your life at all. Imagine, further, if you can't go out on a date with her and she do the same thing again?

You dodged a bullet, better early than never.

Gstring

Don Juan
Reaction score
@HankMoody don't write her s***t. I mean, wtf? You working. Insteading of calling you and finding out what happened, she f-ed another dude and yelled at you. Have some respect for yourself man. As far as I'm concerned she downgraded herself to the sex zone. Call her in two to three weeks.

On 2nd thought write this - you didn't even call and try finding out what happened, maybe I go into car accident. S**t test, bold and blant, and then silence. The girl is a b****ch

HankMoody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@HankMoody don't write her s***t. I mean, wtf? You working. Insteading of calling you and finding out what happened, she f-ed another dude and yelled at you. Have some respect for yourself man. As far as I'm concerned she downgraded herself to the sex zone. Call her in two to three weeks.

On 2nd thought write this - you didn't even call and try finding out what happened, maybe I go into car accident. S**t test, bold and blant, and then silence. The girl is a b****ch
Nah, she called and asked what happened. I told her the truth...that I dozed off.

I hear you though. Thanks. I'm not responding.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate the advice. She sent me a few messages around 2 this AM talking about how sad I made her. Like I said, I apologized. I've been exhausted lately, and me laying down before I left was just one of those 'just for a minute' kind of things.

Yesterday afternoon, she invited me to a baby shower that's gonna take place in about 4-5 months. Now, this? Granted, I screwed up big. But using another guy to try and make me jealous? Or, she might be serious. Which, is also F'ed up.

I'm not responding. Thanks for posting. I was just about to reply b4 I read your msg.
Yeah - just give her some space at this point. My guess is she will come back on her own honestly. Sometimes doing these things can actually work in your favor. She may give you some wild sex next time you see her and are back on good terms.

HankMoody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know she's interested. Last time we were together, I fvcked her within an inch of her life.

I was more or less just wondering how I should/shouldn't respond.

Grinderman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know she's interested. Last time we were together, I fvcked her within an inch of her life.
As the old Doc Love has being brought up in another thread : Your actions lowered her interest level (since the last time you had near death sexual relations with her)

I was more or less just wondering how I should/shouldn't respond.
Carry on with your life and don't respond until the next time you were thinking of asking her to hook up again.........(you said sorry once, that's more than enough, up to her now if she still has interest and wants another near death hammering again)

Radio silence, then ask her to hook up in a week or so....

You fell asleep, fvck it, it is what it is. She lost interest / trying to make you jealous. Fvck it, it is what it is.

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score

Call her bluff and let her call the other guy. Just don’t contact her anymore. If she comes around in a few weeks to ask what happened to you, tell her you were busy. Let her come crawling back if she does. If she does not, c’est la vie. **** happens. If you allow her to command this minor issue, she will command all of the issues the same way. Take another nap.

Reaction score

yeahh, i agree . let her cool off and worry about other possible plates

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other guy was a ploy. Likely not even real.

She still cares - or she wouldn't have even told you this to provoke a reaction.

DO NOTHING.

If she reaches back out, aske her out. If sh says yes, great. If she says no, wish her a good night and delete her number.

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other guy was a ploy. Likely not even real.

She still cares - or she wouldn't have even told you this to provoke a reaction.

DO NOTHING.

If she reaches back out, aske her out. If sh says yes, great. If she says no, wish her a good night and delete her number.
There is nothing more satisfying than a justified number delete.

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you apologized and explained what happened so not much more you can do, Give her a day or two to cool off and hit her up for another date. Odds are if she likes you she'll give you another chance. Don't mention the other guy period. Gotta be of the mind set you're the best one she can get so you're unfazed by lesser men and if she thinks she can do better than you to have at it.