Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using NC and the Breakup as a Catalyst to Change

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've struggled to have a steady rotation of plates the last few years since my separation and divorce. My confidence took a hit and it took me forever to rebuild my self-esteem after a decade with one woman. I've got waves of dates, yet usually things didn't spark enough in chemistry to land dates 2, 3, 4, etc.

Recently, I had a main plate for two months that ended last week. I've analyzed a few areas that need work. I wouldn't take this ex back because the investment in a LTR wasn't mutual. Never invest more than the other person. The results will not yield well and will pour into resentment later.

Anyway, I've been watching a lot of videos on NC on YouTube. I'm watching them to glean the advice that will meld into me the desire to become a better man. My favorite so far are from a guy that doesn't have a ton of subscribers yet has overall great advice that doesn't feel generic like "hit the gym, eat well, see new people, etc. etc." I strongly recommend checking out Spartan Fortune.

NC isn't about having suddenly a ton of time to get revenge or nail new plates. It's the void and chasm necessary that you can use as a catalyst to change. It's a clean slate. Rebooting time baby.

It's a time to wake the fvck up and get better.

Start to improve yourself in all areas of your life. Not because you're secretly hoping to get your ex back. Do it because you know you can do better. You can get better quality plates that will see your high status value and want to invest in you.

I'll leave the post with a few final parting words from Sparty.

-Take action
-Focus on your education
-Focus on your career
-Become a better person
-Improve your health: diet/exercise/cardio/lifting, etc.
-Study female attraction
-Study body language
-Become higher status
-Level up your game

Strive to be better with an overall major focus on integrity, authenticity, and purpose.

I'm going to work hard on the above and I will give a progress update in my Hibernation (monk) thread when I start to see some real results.

Peace brothers!

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've struggled to have a steady rotation of plates the last few years since my separation and divorce. My confidence took a hit and it took me forever to rebuild my self-esteem after a decade with one woman. I've got waves of dates, yet usually things didn't spark enough in chemistry to land dates 2, 3, 4, etc.

Recently, I had a main plate for two months that ended last week. I've analyzed a few areas that need work. I wouldn't take this ex back because the investment in a LTR wasn't mutual. Never invest more than the other person. The results will not yield well and will pour into resentment later.

Anyway, I've been watching a lot of videos on NC on YouTube. I'm watching them to glean the advice that will meld into me the desire to become a better man. My favorite so far are from a guy that doesn't have a ton of subscribers yet has overall great advice that doesn't feel generic like "hit the gym, eat well, see new people, etc. etc." I strongly recommend checking out Spartan Fortune.

NC isn't about having suddenly a ton of time to get revenge or nail new plates. It's the void and chasm necessary that you can use as a catalyst to change. It's a clean slate. Rebooting time baby.

It's a time to wake the fvck up and get better.

Start to improve yourself in all areas of your life. Not because you're secretly hoping to get your ex back. Do it because you know you can do better. You can get better quality plates that will see your high status value and want to invest in you.

I'll leave the post with a few final parting words from Sparty.

-Take action
-Focus on your education
-Focus on your career
-Become a better person
-Improve your health: diet/exercise/cardio/lifting, etc.
-Study female attraction
-Study body language
-Become higher status
-Level up your game

Strive to be better with an overall major focus on integrity, authenticity, and purpose.

I'm going to work hard on the above and I will give a progress update in my Hibernation (monk) thread when I start to see some real results.

Peace brothers!
The most important thing you can do is get out there and date hundreds of women. It’s a numbers game, don’t let anyone tell you different. I have ran game on many women, some wanted to be in a relationship, others wanted nothing to do with me even after I ran the same game to attract the women who wanted relationships. Date, date, date! Practice, know what works, what doesn’t. It’s the only way you will succeed with women.