Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Use pictures to increase your social proof!

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you have a lockers, an office, a fridge, or a wall always put up pictures of all the good times you've had, the places you've been and add a few georgeous women you've met!

Why does this work? Because you can talk about all these occurances but for a girl to actually see the pictures, is worth a lot more, and what better way to start a conversation??

Not only, does it show you have a great life, but's it's also great social proof to show a women you're DJing, the calibre of friends you have and lifestlye you live, and before you know it, she'll being dying to be there displayed with the others!

ONE THING TO AVOID THOUGH GUYS:

Personally, I find women display many more pics around the house than men... especially in their bedroom, which is one place to NEVER display them!!!....I think we can all recall a time or two when your feeling the doggiestlye with her head not facing you, then for an unknown reason, start looking around her room only to see the CLASSIC family portait of her mom, dad and brother staring at you while she's pleeding for you to give it to her harder!!!

You know you've been there!!!!!

Keep the pictures of people close to you, out of your bedroom and instead use various types of art.

Cheers,

Elimidate

ASav

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAAHA

Never looked at the family portrait but I can see your point.

Good idea with the photos too. I had some up in my cube and they were always good conversation starters. Now only if cute chicks would hang around my cube more often. :D

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha lmfao dude :D
But don't bring pictures too school or something, all the fags do it at my school, they're all an open book, don't share everything with everybody, keep something for 'her' :)

DannyOcean

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great tip. Here's a rule of thumb: What types of guys do girls typically go for? Well, adventurous, outgoing, respectful, etc. so...

Adventurous - Done anything exciting lately (skydiving, mountain climbing, etc.)? Take a picture of it and put it on the fridge. Traveling counts too. If you've got a photobook sitting out of a recent trip that is great and makes for good convo.

Outgoing - Lots of pictures of your friends. Having a wide variety of pictures of your friends is just about the best thing you can do for yourself. Male and female friends by the way. Nothing is better than having a picture up of a couple of girls (maybe cousins or girlfriends of your buddies) and having the girl wonder...

Respectful - A family picture of two is great and shows that family is important to you.

Don't have too many pictures of yourself (even in groups) up. Maybe one or two.

Try to make the pictures interesting. If you were in LA recently and just happened to be at the Playboy Mansion and just happened to meet Hugh Hefner and have your picture taken with him, that would make a great picture to have displayed. :)

Just try to think like a female and what they are looking for and then provide photos to back up those qualities in yourself. It'll work like magic!