Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

UPDATE: she said "its ok if we dont have sex"

Tracker023

Reaction score
some of you guys who replied to my earlier post said I overreacted.
(If you didnt see the first post its here http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31831 )

Heres an email she wrote me today... I won't say much I'll just listen to your comments and suggestions on this:

The subject line is a title of a song, it seemed to be appropiate.
This whole thing started because I tried to compliment you.

I care for you so much, and my priority is to see you and spend time with you when you came here, and if sex was a part of that great, and if not thats ok too, because that isnt a priority of mine because all of the other stuff like spending time together is worth so much more.
but you take it as:

Why dont you stop sugar coating your **** and admit that "its ok if we dont ****" actually means "Yeah i consider you a friend at MOST, and I don't want you."

That is a complete assumption, I just wanted to let you know that i care for you and sex isnt a issue here. But if think that since i think its OK if we DON'T have sex, means I don't want you. Fine. It seems you have some internal bias to make you judge my statement that way, and it proves some things.
If somebody told me that sex didn't matter, but what did matter is spending time with me and being close with me is what mattered.... I would be flattered. I asked a few guy friends of mine the same question, and they too took it as a compliment. I'm sorry you don't see it that way.

I really did care for you, and I was really looking forward to seeing you.

I'm done with all of this drama.

THANKS GUYS, ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED....

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said what?

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muggha whatta?

Originally posted by crazykid
Who said what?
Yeah: ******** is a lot easier to translate when I know what I'm translating out of!

I think I have the general gist of what you were going for, but I'm not 100% sure.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I woulda said,

"Geez lady! Get your mind out of the gutter! Here I was thinking such pure and innocent thoughts and you go and bring up sex?? Wow. I thought you were such a good girl but now I see you are a hornball like all the rest. Dammit, it's all my fault. Why do I have to be so goshdarn sexy? It's a curse I tell you!"

"Whew...That's a relief! For a second there I thought you were trying to use me for my body..."

"Ahha, I see (pause) Do you always come on to your guy friends like this, or do you just find me exceptionally irresistable?"

Ahhhh, nothing like some nice C&F to deal with the infamous sh!t tests.

anyone else got some zingers for our friend here?

Last edited:

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
LOL

You got me taking notes over here Fingers

I wish I had lines like that. Usually I would say something terribly inappropriate like "OK so come over and lets fvck right now, sh!t I am already hard!" :D

ANd I wonder why I have been maced several times by girls. I am such a prick..

Tracker023

Reaction score
ok man first off we always used to flirt on the phone sexually... she would be like when i see you were gonna take a shower together and ****....

now last night i start flirting with her and then she brings up this "its ok if we dont have sex" bit.

Why do you think i get all pissed off??

its like she used to want me, all of a sudden she doesnt.... WTF???

oh yeah idiot huh.... maybe but man you have like every one of your exes try to **** you over you get tired of takin ****.... first sign on BS you'll be ready to fly off the handles too...