Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unrequited Love?

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
that sounds like you don't have an answer to my question. and perhaps you're projecting(you didn't even read this thread before posting, so i can't trust you've read all my threads and posts). in my natural i have one of the most pragmatic and indifferent attitudes with women compared to what i've read on this forum. i choose to make threads in my vulnerable moments because i want to see how others will rationalize or correct my logic. i know people that empathize will share their wisdom, and i am not shocked or deterred by belittling or condescending behavior such as your own at all. it's expected, just like i expect to see sawdust when i walk into a wood shop. you have my pity. i have no interest in winning your respect(which is what you keep alluding to) and you've repeatedly lost mine. i don't expect your behavior to change, i expect more of the same.

to answer your question my definition is similar to BE's, mother nature has given us ego as a feedback mechanism to chase evolutionary fitness points. fitness points being good food, secure shelter, a reliable mate with optimal childbearing qualities, etc. as guru mentioned these are transient highs because they are designed to be so. fitness points are great for achieving procreation but purposefully disguise the objective truth because knowing the objective truth doesn't serve evolution(or at least doesn't appear to). an egoless mindset is an elevated state of consciousness that recognizes this game of chasing transient highs is selfish and short sighted, and instead focuses on providing value. in a western society i feel like it'll take me a lifetime to master it.

@guru1000
what you explain reminds me of the story of the three stone cutters. there are different flavors of the story but here's a short video if you've never heard it,

it seems you're saying you attempt to exercise this sense of vision of the third stone cutter in all your endeavors.
i know this may be difficult to answer(similar to asking you what love is), but how do you discern between an altruistic motive in yourself and a selfish one when the action is the same? is it really as simple as focusing your intent consciously as you've described? how can you be sure that you're not deluding yourself for the sake of feeling altruistic rather than truly being altruistic? i feel like you've answered this but maybe you have another analogy that will better resonate with me.

@Epic Days
you base your conclusion of social deterioration off census reports? what specific trends are you referring to? if you don't mind me asking.
R u really qualified to even question my motives in this thread?

1st answer this, if u r weaker then a woman, r u even a man?

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no fooling the Universe.

I once posted a thread in the forum of a study that demonstrated how consciousness of an electron can affect its behavioral pattern, even if the distance between that consciousness and that electron were half way across the globe.

Consciousness affects matter. It’s no surprise that the only poster besides myself who liked the study and understood its deeper implications was BeExcellent.

Every thought you create is an energy that affects the environment.

Every intent you hold is an energy that affects the environment.

That’s what I mean when I say you can’t fool the Universe.

So when you are receiving a gift from someone or the Universe, FEEL appreciation and gratitude for the gift, for the giver, and the giver’s Intent. Don’t just think it less it might be an empty thought. Don’t just say it, less might be empty words. FEEL it.
You passive expressives are always playing around with nonsensical ideas and now u r talking abt universe to boot besides ur egolessness.

After being away for a week or so you're still playing possum with me @guru1000, still refusing to define what ego is ?

But yet talk lots about egolessness...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You passive expressives are always playing around with nonsensical ideas and now u r talking abt universe to boot besides ur egolessness.

After being away for a week or so you're still playing possum with me @guru1000, still refusing to define what ego is ?

But yet talk lots about egolessness...
More fear projections via ego. You bring your armor when you come to me. I can’t blame you really.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh so you do have some useful brain matter....

Let's test it, pray, do tell what happens when the true meaning of a word such as Ego is misrepresented into something else?
I imagine you could manipulate that into creating multiple cultures, religions, societies etc.

Break it down. You could manipulate any single person based off it.

Ego is what separates man from beasts. But I hate to see it dignified in its buhdist form through @guru1000 .

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still evading huh.

U r so weak that I'm worried.

I wonder is there another weak joint other then my finger to type?

Perhaps I should use my toes...
Man, your toes probably have arthritis. :)

Give me your weak finger.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the world, and probably make a better showing of it than any "environmentalist."

I try not to buy sh1t made in China, because they used a lot of fumes to get here. Fvck that, buy American, save forests. Make American jobs great again.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine you could manipulate that into creating multiple cultures, religions, societies etc.

Break it down. You could manipulate any single person based off it.

Ego is what separates man from beasts. But I hate to see it dignified in its buhdist form through @guru1000 .
Good.

Don't forget the "death" of its original meaning and nothing to replace it with.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good.

Don't forget the "death" of its original meaning and nothing to replace it with.
Original meaning is consciousness, no?

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More like "Islands" in one's sea of consciousness.

"Islands" represents one's life story or journey through life as you experience it.
Because everyone sees the world through their own lense?

I like you, buddy.