Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unique ways to get a prom date

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm planning on asking this girl to senior prom and I've been trying to think of interesting ways to ask her other than the standard "Hey, you wanna go to the prom" and whatnot. This is the best I've thought of so far:

Me: So [her name], do you have a date for prom yet?

Her: No, not yet

Me: Hey, neither does this friend of mine...his name's [my name], what do you think?

Her: Sure, I'd love to [hopefully]

So what do you guys think? Is that remotely decent or just lame? What are some suggestions for interesting lines?

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iunnno, sounds kinda corny.. but hell, some girls like that :D

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, i think that's pretty lame. there are a lot better ways to do this. just find something that hasn't been played out. i have some other suggestions if you really want them. for example you could burn 'prom?' in her lawn with gasoline. no i'm kidding about that one, but there are better ways than some corny pickup line.:cool:

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
he had better be kidding about that one... lol

"wow geez, there's no better way to get a girls attention than to burn down her house..."

anyways, I've got two slick moves...

1. My friend asking for a prom date----

gets a permanent thick marker... writes the question on a tennis ball they're about to play with (both were on the team) and she jumps over the net going "yes yes yes"

2. Me asking for a homecoming date

(me and girl)

m : can i borrow a dollar?

g: umm yea sure.. (i thought you had money... stupid wanna be poor ass prep...)

(2hrs later, one day later, one week, w/e)

m: oh here's that dollar i owed you

g: oh thanks (finally...) looks at bill...

(bill has "will you go to homecoming with me" written on it like 20x filling up the border)

g: omg this is so sweet

*hug*

m: well i'll be sure to deliver the msg to whoever wrote that *wink* so is that a yes?

g: yea :p

anyways, just two ideas if this is the kind of thing you were looking for

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh... another way is with a magic card trick... Cards are good cause the tricks are easy and you can write on them. It may still be a little corny, but hey, the whole ordeal is kinda corny.