Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unable To Use Tinder Unless I Agree With BLM Movement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If he was black the interpretation would be racism again, my point is sometime it is racism but its far less often that ppl think.

Its like thinking a 20yo dying of Covid 19 mean its very deadly to young ppl, it can give that impression byt when looking at number they count as not even less than 1% of covid death so a 20 yo getting covid death is 1 in 10000.

@billtx49 @Atom Smasher

just my opinion but i dont think this thread is going anywhere except a flaming war, might be time to close it down.
I got your point. I was asking your opinion on how black people get white people to listen? Black people say there is a lot of racism. Most white people say there is some racism but not a lot of racism. Do you have any suggestions?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If he was black the interpretation would be racism again, my point is sometime it is racism but its far less often that ppl think.

Its like thinking a 20yo dying of Covid 19 mean its very deadly to young ppl, it can give that impression byt when looking at number they count as not even less than 1% of covid death so a 20 yo getting covid death is 1 in 10000.

@billtx49 @Atom Smasher

just my opinion but i dont think this thread is going anywhere except a flaming war, might be time to close it down.
Not really. The Black officer was immediately charged, convicted and sent to 40 years in jail for one accidental shot. No wanton murder. In Tamir Rice case no officer got prosecuted or spent a day in jail or even lose his job. Because the white boy case with black officer is murder. A black kid from a white officer is given a pass. Whose life has value and which is expendable?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got your point. I was asking your opinion on how black people get white people to listen? Black people say there is a lot of racism. Most white people say there is some racism but not a lot of racism. Do you have any suggestions?
Not easy to answer, and lots of government have a very hard time dealing with those inequalities we have same thing here with Native ppl.
In short i think its awareness and i know that you think BLM is doing this.
In part they are doing it but there are losing credibility with the riots,property damage, shaming ppl , cancel culture and victim hood mentality.

Its does not have the effect of bringing ppl together its creating more division. Like i said before name calling is seldom gonna work to make other ppl see your point of view.

Getting easily offended is whats wrong its preventing frank and honest discussion about issues. level headed is needed

Billtx49

Reaction score
I concur. Time to agree to disagree on certain matters gentlemen…
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.