Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ukraine - what's really happenin

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Google search "Ukraine mercenaries" in Russian

There was a coup de tat / orange revolution in Ukraine. Mercenaries from USA, Britain, Russia, and other countries were given money to gather at this square, called Maidan, and demand change of government, plus rob and lute city and cause chaos.

Why?

Because Russia is absolute moral enemy of United States, and anything to destabilize Russia is a plus to United States. Obviously Russia's response to threat of Russian people living in Ukraine is a military one. This just means economic sanctions to Russia. This is the main reason.

You might also heard that Russia invaded Ukraine, that's just bull ****, it's like saying United States invaded Cuba by visiting it's base in Guantanamo. There is a Russian naval base in Sevastopol.

Where is it going?

Majority of Ukrainians does not want euro integration, thus it is going towards Russia.

Why don't they want euro integration?

I have family in Tallinn, and from their words euro integration is national castration, because you are given credit which you must take, and it comes with strings attached. Meaning government does what it is told. That's one. Second one, everyone expects France with euro integration, but in reality they get Haiti, because prices go up, and paycheck stays that same. Price of gas in Europe what now? Couple of Euros. In Russia it is less than a dollar, half a Euro.

So next time you hear something about Ukraine, know that United States has its hand in stability of that country. They want order by causing chaos, order out of chaos. It is hard to be in love with United States if you know its methods. (This is my main reason for leaving United States and moving to Russia, I wave my middle finger towards that country and call its bull ****.)

==========================================

Now let's deal with myths about Russia's involvement.

Myth #1: Russia is interested in fate of Ukraine because of gas pipeline which goes to Europe through Ukraine. That is not true. Russia has north and south pipelines, which do not go through Ukraine.

Myth #2: Russia is interested in Ukraine's land. That is not true. Maximum Russia is interested in is Crimea, because Russian army fought for it with Turks during Tzar. That said, population of Crimea wants to be with Russia. That said, majority of Ukraine wants to be with Russia. US has it hard there.

post some myths, I'll bust them

===========================================

Could this cause world war 3? I doubt it.

Would we see war? Probably, because there are mercenaries there, which are supported by local Fascists. It would be hard to call it revolution, but we could see some military activity. Similar to what was in Syria and Chechnya.

===========================================

This is the main thing, if you are pro Maidan, if you support revolutionary mercenaries and local Fascists, who are you? During World War 2, there were anti Soviet people, pro Hitler, which gather Polish and Jewish people and kill them. United States is supporting that in Ukraine. If you support them, I see that you have a problem.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, that first post is like the propaganda you see on Russia Today (RT) news.

Next OP will tell us that the 70 protesters killed a couple weeks ago by snipers, were killed by foreign mercenaries and not soldiers following former President Yanukovych orders to shoot their fellow Ukrainians.

First Georgia in 2008, then 2 years later the Polish President and other top officials somehow perish in a Russian built plane, and now Russia is illegally invading Ukraine. Yeah, Im not buying what Russia is selling.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
No what is really going on here is Vladimir Putin is being another Adolf Hitler, by invading the territory of an independent, sovereign Ukraine
Invading? In order to invade someone must enter territory. Sorry but you are reading yellow news, no one invaded anyone.

Next OP will tell us that the 70 protesters killed a couple weeks ago by snipers, were killed by foreign mercenaries and not soldiers following former President Yanukovych orders to shoot their fellow Ukrainians
Actually Ukrainian berkut did not shoot at protesters, shots were fired from protester's side at berkut, there are dead among berkut. If your news reported that Burkut fired at protesters that is total yellow garbage.

Must also say that bradd80 and Jaylan are known Russofobs, and they think that during recent Olympic games in Russia there were wolves and bears roaming the city.

Who you should really criticize are those mercenaries that caused chaos in Ukraine's capitol city. No one else invaded Ukraine. Russia did not invade Ukraine. PERIOD. If it did, please be kind to show some photos or videos. I bet it's some photoshopped photos from Vietnam or World War 2 that you going to show me now, like flag of the Soviet Union over Berlin and some text saying that it's Kiev 2014.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Russia has a naval base in Ukraine, in the city of Sevastopol, which is located on the Crimea peninsula. Russia moved troops to its naval base, that's all.

The video you showed does not show Russia troops taking an airport, those are Ukrainian troops which oppose the pro Nazi anti government coup. We don't have those machines in our armed forces since 1990s, but they still use them in Ukrainian armed forces.

So you are being showed Ukrainian armed forces and at the same time being told that it is Russian armed forces.

Tell me now that you are not watching yellow news son.

Ok, enough with that, now I'm gonna go to city and walk with bears and wolves. We have them roaming our cities freely according to you, gonna go play with them then!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess we cant blame you for drinking the Putin Koolaid OP.

I mean, we all know what happens to those who create or follow real journalism that may be critical of Russian politics. *cough* Anna Politkovskaya *cough*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia

Lord knows I wouldnt wanna end up murdered and never having it solved. So I can understand why you speak the party line. We wouldnt want Putin to see you agreeing with us westerners while he monitors your web traffic.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Ya I'll side with the Russians on this one, USA needs to keep its nose out of everyone's business. This conflict AGAIN has nothing to do with the United States, maybe they should work on their 20 trillion dollar debt before they go starting fights. I think the Russkis would take alot of enjoyment from picking off US Obozo and his army of homos.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give bradd80 credit here, he is bringing the wood in this thread. Hey lawyers are good after all for a history lesson, eh? You two Russian nationalists (backseatjuan and LiveFreeX), you are blind as sh*t, sons. You can't go invading mfers. How do you explain what Putin is doing RIGHT NOW as I type this? How can you look in the mirror and say that Putin does not wish to return Russia to the Soviet Union?

Either way, I wouldn't worry about U.S. involvement at this point, because Obama is a b*tch. If he had any balls we'd blow your okroshka eating asses back to Moscow and end it once and for all. Things like this is where the U.S. SHOULD get involved. It's the liberal BS 'feel-good' agendas where we messed up. People are about to be slaughtered over there. I pray it doesn't happen.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason that Crimea is mostly Russian is because Stalin expelled and murdered almost all the Tatars, the Muslim ethnic group who inhabited the region.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This civil war could set off World War III. Its too many nations that could potentially get involved in this affair.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Ya I'll side with the Russians on this one, USA needs to keep its nose out of everyone's business. This conflict AGAIN has nothing to do with the United States, maybe they should work on their 20 trillion dollar debt before they go starting fights. I think the Russkis would take alot of enjoyment from picking off US Obozo and his army of homos.
Agree about the US, but by that same token Russia should also mind its own business.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the main thing, if you are pro Maidan, if you support revolutionary mercenaries and local Fascists, who are you? During World War 2, there were anti Soviet people, pro Hitler, which gather Polish and Jewish people and kill them. United States is supporting that in Ukraine. If you support them, I see that you have a problem.
So we're either supporting Russia or we're supporting the holocaust. Gotcha

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
So we're either supporting Russia or we're supporting the holocaust. Gotcha
Lol that's how I read that too bro.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing is going to happen.

Russia is broke and they know they are broke and they won't **** over the nations that they are selling oil to. if they seriously invade they will have no one to sale oil to outside of china. they won't do it.

it's a big game of chicken. we won't do it either because 1. we really don't wanna lol and 2. we can't afford to either.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The US was really no different when it when flying into Iraq, which is a large part of the reason most of the World revolted against that war and propelled the Democrats into the White House.
Maybe, but when there are a bunch of terrorists getting rich off oil bought by your own country, then using that money to devise terrorist plots that kill thousands of Americans, I sort of think we had the right to act.

Now, I will debate how we went about it for sure. Iraq sort of seemed more like a money/oil grab than stamping out terrorists.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing as its an internationally and domestically agreed upon fact that we were mislead with regard to Iraq in 2003, I can't agree that that war was justified. Even Colin Powell admits he was duped.

And plenty of UN nations didn't back that war. Might wanna relook at that.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
It is extremely hypocritical to cite "terrorism" only when it goes against US interests when the US fully supports terrorists to push it's own agenda.
Terrorists and mercs are two different things to me. I don't recall the U.S. ever supporting a full-scale invasion of another country or genocide of any kind. We've never come up with any plots where the sole intent was to kill people, like 9-11. For the most part, throughout history, the U.S. has tried to do the right thing, that benefited the most people. I know there are exceptions, so no need to talk about all the ****ty things that happened during Vietnam, etc.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a "multinational" takeover. They want to enslave all slavs in debt cause they are the only ones left not gobbled up by Jewish bankers. How ironic...the slavs are not Slaves, but the slaves are not slavs.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
:crackup: yeah right

Anyways, here's just a partial list of battles in which George Washington fought:

Jumonville Glen (1754)
Boston (1775)
Harlem (1776)
Trenton (1776)
Assunpink Creek (1777)
Princeton (1777)
Yorktown (1781)
Great Meadows (1754)
New York (1776)
Kip's Bay (1776)
White Plains (1776)
Fort Washington (1776)
Brandywine (1777)
Germantown (1777)
Battle of Monmouth (1778)

And here's a partial list of nations that George Washington fought against during his life, right up to and even after that great farewell speech of his you brought up:

Britain
France
Spain
Iroquois Nation
Algonquin natives
Huron
Indian Western Lakes Confederacy
Shawnee
Miami
Ottawa
Chippewa
Sauk
Fox

But yeah, you're right he would have been totally against American military involvement in Iraq and the Philippines :rolleyes:

That's an impressive list of battles that George fought. It's always interesting to read about what a great general he was. Did you know that he didn't even want to be President? He was basically forced into it and served two terms which became precedent until Roosevelt changed it.

But anyway, what does this have to do with anything? George fought all those battles on U.S. soil against other invading enemies, and Indians that were already on U.S. soil. He didn't go inside other countries to invade and start wars. Which is totally different from what Lyndon B Johnson, George W. Bush did. They invaded other countries for their own reasons. We know that both Johnson and Bush lied to get the wars they wanted which should have never been fought. There was no reason to have those wars in the first place. Also, Bush's war is what crippled our ecomony and what gave us our massive debt. Two wars which were never paid for, and President Obama had to deal with the mess when he found out how bad things really were. Anyway, you are way off with this, but I agree with the first comment you made in this thread.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most governments, U.S.'s included, have little regard for "law," international or domestic.