Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tyson Quits

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ap-tysonslastfight&prov=ap&type=lgns

Damn shame it had to end this way. I was hoping that he would end his career on a high note--to become the old Mike Tyson again and fight like he did in his prime for his last match. I wasn't expecting it to end like this, with him simply quitting.

He had it all, and he's going to retire completely broke-- he's 40 million in debt.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all knew deep down he was done for anyways. Who takes a fight where the fighter out weigh him by 40 pounds and is a ft taller. Obviously he needed the money. He said it himself, he doesent have it in him anymore and he doesent want to disrespect the sport anymore. Good luck to him.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
It's gonna be really cool to see him on Celebrity love island though.:D
\

lol what?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
The sport of boxing is dead.... We'll be wating for the next tyson for the next 15 years.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
someone mentioned this earlier, and it has crossed my mind too. I think Tyson somehow bet against himself and took a dive.

He owes so many people money and needs cash as well. The odds against McBride were so great that anyone who bet on him would have made tons of money.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i doubt tyson would bet against himself. It could be found out and if it was, it was cause him problems, incluidng legal ones as it is illegal to fix a match.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Na can't be. Did you see him at the start of the 6th round? You could see the anger in him, he was hurting that bad inside.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
The sport of boxing is dead.... We'll be wating for the next tyson for the next 15 years.
just because the heavyweight division is indeed dead, doesnt mean that the whole sport is dead. You got so many talented fighters in the lighter divisions. eventually therell be another generation of talented heavyweights who will bring the sport into full steam again.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
the lower weight division is definitely more exciting, but boxing is boring...... I like show like the contender where the fight is pre-recorded and the viewer only watches the good parts of the fight with music and sound effects... I hate watching title fights where they hug the entire round....I prefer k1 and ufc, although ufc has gone down hil.:down: :down: :down: :down: