Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two Red Flags

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two red flags I've recently encountered with the same woman. Im just curious what you guys think about her. For some background, shes 25 mixed (half white/half black), long hair down her back, pretty face and an a$$ that could stop traffic. The first time I had a conversation with her she told me she enjoys going out with just enough money to get into a club then getting guys to pay for all her drinks, as well as any other places she may go that evening. I've already banged this chick 4 times and would have no problem nexting her.

Red flag number one, the other day she was on her period but would not stop kissing on me. She got me all aroused then looked me square in the eyes and said " I will do whatever you ask me to do." So naturally I said, "Ok, suck it for me." So she looks at me and says "I absolutely hate giving head, but if you really want it, give me 50 bucks and I'll do it." I don't think she was joking, I told her if I wanted head that bad I'd call someone who would do it for free.

I questioned her on the situation and she told me that she has been with 4 guys vaginally in her life. She said that she gave head to one of the guys but every time she gave him head he would give her $50.

The second red flag, she is always talking about "I can't make her" do something or "what are you gonna do about....." She will say things like "I'd like to see you...?" I get the funniest feeling that this chick is pressing me to see if I would hit her. There are those women who feel, for whatever reason, that a man isnt a man, until hes smacked her once. I get this strong feeling from her. Im not going to hit her, Im not that kind of guy, But do any of you guys have any experience with a woman like this?

I'm sure this chick is used to having men cave into her and do whatever she wants because of her looks. Honestly, she annoys me and since I've already banged her I would have no trouble kicking her to the curb. I'm not the fall in love type of guy and Ive got 5 other chicks Im banging. My point is I'd like to get some feedback on this type of chick. Any experience with a woman like this would help.

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro,

My definition of a red flag is along the lines of a girl picking her nose in front of your friends or farting real loud and laughing about it.

What you've got there is a couple bonafide flair gun bursts.

I wouldn't be too concerned with red flags if she's not a LTR (which I'll assume she's not even close to that for you)

Pump and dump and repeat as necessary.

Cheers!

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new posting here but have been lurking for quite a while.

Like Bagel said those are some serious red flags bordering on flares/signal fires/whatever.

You seem to be a man with a plan who knows his way around the ladies so I say you play around with her and see if you can break that $50/BJ habit of hers. I think a lot of women hate sucking it at first, but eventually they can learn to love the c0ck. You just have to show them how much you appreciate it and of course return the favor now and then.

Regarding her trying to provoke you, I say let her do it since you keep in control, but if she gets too annoying set her straight verbally, especially if you can do it in a funny way and hopefully show her how immature she is acting. Because for a 25 year old she is acting pretty damn immature.

So let it play out bro, and if you just get too sick of her crap, drop her. But the BJ thing might be a nice challenge for you. I've gotten women to let me do things to them that they said they hated. You just have to have the confidence to take what you want.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Run, run, run away from her!

How fast can you run away from this psycho?

She wants to be hit?! Look, that's sick and twisted and I've studied mental health. Would your mom want to be hit? What if she brought this up at a family gathering?! My God, she is a sick, twisted woman, sick, sick, sick.

Don't be one of her four divorces in life.

Once again: Run like you've never run before.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Run, run, run away from her!

Originally posted by WestCoaster
How fast can you run away from this psycho?
Run like you've never run before.
Yeah! What he said!

This chick is six kinds of dangerous! She's nuts and trying to play grown up games with an infant's mind. Dump her befor she "accidently" gets pregnant. Then you'll be paying her $50 bucks a week for 18 years.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by princelydeeds

I questioned her on the situation and she told me that she has been with 4 guys vaginally in her life. She said that she gave head to one of the guys but every time she gave him head he would give her $50.
lol!

That was during her hooker days! Didn't your dad ever teach you: "don't fall in love with a hooker son." :D :D

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck this chick.

4 guys vaginally - thats bull sh#t if I ever heard it.

This chicks a gold digger exterordinary.

This chick is looking for you to pimp her out.

Tell her that you will not pay her $50 for a BJ, but you know a guy who will...... Pimp her out baby - and take that cash.

If she acts like a hooker, treat her like one.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy s--t -- I have sort of had experience with that kind of girl (the kind who advertises that she needs to be put in her place when she gets drunk, etc., with a good smack) but nothing like that. Run

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man ole man !!!!!!

sounds like the type of women that i've been around most of my life.
no future there or even talking to someone like that.
hey, i know some fellas here who will knock her around and put a few bumps on her head. it might wake her up.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you get her all hot say this,

"I'll let you suck my cack, but only if you give me $50"

Then see what she says.

I wouldn't be spending much time with this one. Probably a ho.

She's going to cost you a lot of $$$$$$$

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses. i don't fall in love very easily. I bang lots of broads and this one is no different just a chick with whom Ive crossed paths. Kind of sad because she is lots of fun. I'm not fooled or confused by her I like banging her (like, not love, the sex is pretty good but not great) but have no feelings for her. She is fun and witty at times, but because Ive dalt with so many women I can like her and bone her without falling in love. She will be getting her papers very soon, but sad such a waste of a beautiful intelligent woman.

I was curious to hear how many guys have dealt with chicks similar to this one. Are her personality traits common and do my fellows DJ's often deal with broads like this chick? I seem to run into women with so many disfunctions its sad that I rarely meet women who have small problems. It would be nice to meet a decent normal chick.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not all women are like the one you described, but she's not the exception either.
disfunctionable is passed on from generation to generation.
they see their mother act like this and know of no other way to act.
we over look the decent chick because they aren't the ones with the perfect a$$ or jugs, and they aren't the ones the center of attention. you don't hear about them cause they ain't causing a stir jerking guys around. these ones were raised by decent parents who cared about their child and these parents are usually in love with each other.

these type of decent chicks are in the background waiting us guys to get our crap together. they are out there bro, but they know they're the ones we really want and don't do much advertising. they don't hang out in bars and tease guys. i think that's why they are hard to find.