Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Twin towers in 21st century

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly you look through the search. Or recommend enough a new poster to use the “search” Hej I tell you. I’ve posted about making a million dollars in poker yet had no response from the new psychologist posters of today. Talk about the latest nikes. I care to talk about a few facts since posts go back to pre 80’s hence. The twin towers are in a sense returned. Fact number one posters should keep in mind red flags. If girls have baggage most do in their late 20’s. Fact number two 18-22 are immature. Some of you bring up “text” game there is no such thing. I come from a place where beepers during solar flare happened. Here we talked about being cryptic and self improvement. We gave you guys our two cents. Yet you threw back at us posters who have been here 20 + years. I ask you you think your servers go that far back. Dare you once... Did any of you make $100 from bit coin? Most likely no because you never heard of Wall Street money machine or tom’s of Maine to know better. Check back in to libraries and most will better themselves considering so much miss information out there. Tsw 1 out. Vantagepoint4 out. Ttyl guys p.s. that was our pep talk. And check your facts twice before statements on state level. $ pp are a no no on this site. Mods come and go...

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(2) ever watch jerry McGuire? When it comes to ltr or an abc always be closing situation. Spinning plates is not good enough. You think ggorbachovv became who he is by stuffing his face at windows of the world. No it takes hard work.....

Serenity

Reaction score
I usually try hard to understand what I'm reading even if it's hard, but this I can make no sense of whatsoever. What have you been taking?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm understanding right he's saying he's frustrated that current game conversations are happening because people are ignoring the advice of older members. That female nature is the new twin towers.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually try hard to understand what I'm reading even if it's hard, but this I can make no sense of whatsoever. What have you been taking?
Also to add relationships are still driven by interest level. Guaging a girls interested level is what we don’t work on. Let me iterate to be the sports agent in jerry McGuire. If you can close like that. Ultimatums or stand-off with your average girl doesn’t happen. Basically the first six months with a girl gauges IL... Finally after 10 years with girl it should be understood you must pop the question to a woman respectfully. Read the news lately? Men are pulling 35 relationships. Back in windows of the world that was Charlie sheen’s life or robin williams.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm getting from this is that women between the ages of 18 to 22 are the twin towers because of how unstable their values are. Also, PP are a nono.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm getting from this is that women between the ages of 18 to 22 are the twin towers because of how unstable their values are. Also, PP are a nono.
Wrong. It was a place where I grew up. Windows of the world was the restaurant. So 18-22 are just that too young or immature. Site has been confused how to rapport. Dj’s are struggling with social proof implementing elements of pua with weak backgrounds. Like I said present day men are successfully pulling 35 plates. Men today are also scoring with over 29 children under 35. General love would say “fix it”

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because one asian guy did it doesn't mean it's the standard. He was in a country that has completely different values and customs also. I doubt his social proof was the factor that got him that many. Sure it played a part of it, but I'm thinking there's more to it than just that.
Like I said present day men are successfully pulling 35 plates.
Your point stands to reason though. Social proof is more important now than ever before due to the apps. Which I absolutely hate this fact. I have never had any social media, so I have zero social proof.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm understanding right he's saying he's frustrated that current game conversations are happening because people are ignoring the advice of older members. That female nature is the new twin towers.
Thank you for translating.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for translating.
It’s not a translation it’s post from a memory. Windows of the world was a restaurant in the 90’s in the “twin towers” afc or average chump was also created yet most posters use term from another forum which is what they use as “red pill” which at this point is beaten to the ground.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because one asian guy did it doesn't mean it's the standard. He was in a country that has completely different values and customs also. I doubt his social proof was the factor that got him that many. Sure it played a part of it, but I'm thinking there's more to it than just that.

Your point stands to reason though. Social proof is more important now than ever before due to the apps. Which I absolutely hate this fact. I have never had any social media, so I have zero social proof.
What happened was YouTube turned into google. Google renewed its agreement.