Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning down sexxx?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone do this?

This is no humble brag, hell, you could even call me a low T cuck if you want

Idk how normal it is but I've turned down lots of s3x with different women over the years

Granted they were not 8's or 9's. Probably 7 at best. But still bangable

It's just there is no desperation in me anymore. Which is probably the goal we've all been striving for?

And its not nessercerily a good thing. Being too indifferent. Maybe these young simps are just doing what is actually NATURAL

But as for me I am just so on top of game (both blackpill and redpill) to the point that I'm not really bothered sometimes

You ever turn it down?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone do this?

Idk how normal it is but I've turned down lots of s3x with different women over the years

It's just there is no desperation in me anymore. Which is probably the goal we've all been striving for?

And its not nessercerily a good thing. Being too indifferent. Maybe these young simps are just doing what is actually NATURAL

But as for me I am just so on top of game (both blackpill and redpill) to the point that I'm not really bothered sometimes

You ever turn it down?
I had an ex cheat on me years ago, i dumped her when i found out. She started dating the guy who she cheated with, and i moved on. Ignored any attempt she made to contact me after the break up basically went completely no contact even before no contact was a thing. I just moved on. She gave up after getting nothing from me for about a month and a half.

She dated new dude for about 6 months then learned he was cheating on her. Big shock right? Anyways they broke up and at about the 9 month mark of us being apart she reached out to me again.

I was completely indifferent and gave her nothing when she called. She was trying to get me back or at least get me going at the end of our conversation and turned it completely sexual, inviting me over and everything. I answered with

Me "no thanks."
Her "WTF are you hearing me? I want you to come over and fack.me."
Me" sorry im busy."
Her " you're turning down sex because you are too busy? What could you have to do that would be more fun?"
Me " not what. Who."
Her "pardon?"
Me " not what. Who. I gotta go. I have a date."

Click.

So yes. When the chick doesn't deserve you, it is ok to turn down sex.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did, was not interested in the girls,

sure some years later I kinda though I should have go for at the very least get some extra experience, but in the end, I wouldn't change it anymore

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone do this?

You ever turn it down?
Imo its a demonstration of abundance and standards.

My problem is its seems like i get tired of doing the same women very fast. Even when initially very attracted to the women.

Not sure how normal this is

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I've started doing it more and more often to the point where I'll straight up cancel dates with a high probability of getting laid. At the end of the day the sacrifice of time/energy to *** into a wet hole (or more often, a latex wrapper in a wet hole) rarely seems like a good tradeoff.

I've long since decided that quality is much more important than quality. And quality I'm mostly talking about personality, assuming they are at least decently attractive.

There's something awfully depressing about spending a bunch of time and effort to f*** some vapid basic b***** who offers NOTHING besides her p****. Once you *** you're sort of left to see the women for who she really is, and more often than not you realize she has absolutely no redeeming qualities besides her looks.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone do this?

You ever turn it down?
Yes, I turned down sex from a hooker who asked me, if I wanted to fvck her, to my face and even bended over in a bed. All I wanted was intimacy and foreplay but not sex but felt I disappointed her. This cost $60. It made the encounter feel more real to have a.prostitute ask me for sex and reject her.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I do not turn down sex. There’s no reason for a single man to ever turn down sex.

If you don’t want to have sex with her, why are you even entertaining her?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem is its seems like i get tired of doing the same women very fast. Even when initially very attracted to the women.

Not sure how normal this is
Perfectly normal if you ask me. Given that you‘re a male and that you are made to spread your genes as wide as possible.
I am too losing interest/lust quick after a few ****s. Women are flooded with oxytocin during sexy time and bond through it, men bond more over time, release of oxytocin is not that much in us.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfectly normal if you ask me. Given that you‘re a male and that you are made to spread your genes as wide as possible.
I am too losing interest/lust quick after a few ****s. Women are flooded with oxytocin during sexy time and bond through it, men bond more over time, release of oxytocin is not that much in us.
I think so too, but i dont see it much around me.
How you get rid of oneitis ****ing it out of you. lolll

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I do not turn down sex. There’s no reason for a single man to ever turn down sex.

If you don’t want to have sex with her, why are you even entertaining her?
To tell her about Jesus, or if she want to buy or sell a house. A soul saved or even dollar earned is more important than risking my soul and not helping hers.

Last edited:

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the scenario you're meeting the woman in. If we're talking online dating - definitely yes. I've met women that immediately wanted more after a date; the problem with some of these women was that they had portrayed themselves differently on the internet (shocker, huh?)

In real life it's close to impossible for me to not want to have sex with a woman after I initiated contact. Period.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m fairly prudish. I’ve turned down sexual offers that were sexual activities that I don’t want to engage in.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I
Drunk chicks are a boner killer for me. no thanks
Ive been sober for 6 months now,(addict) nearly every female available has hidden alcoholism.

also thanks to the red pill , i am much like you @Medina I can predict their words and sentences on the first date

its like a gift and a curse, i love female company till about 2 hours in, when all the predictable victim spiel comes out

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem turning down sex if a woman comes on too strong. I'm brutally honest with myself - I'm not Chad or Chad-Lite. I'm a very average guy. Any woman that shows too much interest will automatically trigger my suspicion.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I've done it. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. I don't mean to sound cheesy but sex is best when two (or more I guess) people are feeling it.