Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

turning afc

eclipse00

Reaction score
This is my first time posting, but I have been around for around 6 or so months. When I first became a DJ everything went great, I got the girl of my dreams i had liked while an AFC. Now i have a problem though. This girl is totally differant than the a lot of chicks. She hates it when I C&F and when other girls call me. I dont really mind because im head over heels for this girl. I know I dont need to be but it is too late. I even *gasp* tell her I love her. Im only 15 and we have only been together for a little over 3 months, so I dont know if it is true, but it is the closest thing to it I have ever experianced. I need help guys, I just noticed that i was kinda upset when she didnt call me tonight, this is just plain pitiful. I think about her all the time, this isnt good for me. I have tried getting more hobbies, but that doesnt work for me, i still think about her and where she is and what she is doing, this is scarin me. Im not insecure with myself in the least. I work out, play drums, skateboard, dress nice, and pretty much have a lot of things going for me, yet I still think about her all the time and worry whats goin on when she doesnt call or sumpthin, this is getting ridiculous, can you guys offer any suggestions? and I dont want to take a break from her or end it with her. I dont wanna lose sumpthin this good just becuz i cant be a man and am afraid of losing her. Any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor

Let go of all of your needy emotions. They'll only cause you more harm than good in reality.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eclipse00
This is my first time posting, but I have been around for around 6 or so months. When I first became a DJ everything went great, I got the girl of my dreams i had liked while an AFC. Now i have a problem though. This girl is totally differant than the a lot of chicks. She hates it when I C&F and when other girls call me. I dont really mind because im head over heels for this girl. I know I dont need to be but it is too late. I even *gasp* tell her I love her. Im only 15 and we have only been together for a little over 3 months, so I dont know if it is true, but it is the closest thing to it I have ever experianced. I need help guys, I just noticed that i was kinda upset when she didnt call me tonight, this is just plain pitiful. I think about her all the time, this isnt good for me. I have tried getting more hobbies, but that doesnt work for me, i still think about her and where she is and what she is doing, this is scarin me. Im not insecure with myself in the least. I work out, play drums, skateboard, dress nice, and pretty much have a lot of things going for me, yet I still think about her all the time and worry whats goin on when she doesnt call or sumpthin, this is getting ridiculous, can you guys offer any suggestions? and I dont want to take a break from her or end it with her. I dont wanna lose sumpthin this good just becuz i cant be a man and am afraid of losing her. Any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

I thought you said you were a DJ:confused: ?. If you are, then just do what YOU want to do. If she has a problem with it, then she isnt the girl for you.

And you DO need to get rid of those needy emotions...

eclipse00

Reaction score
I was a DJ she kinda turned me away from it, and the sad part is that i let her because i like her a lot. The only reason though is because she is differant from most girls. But what are my needy emotions that I need to get rid of? please specify, thanks

eclipse00

Reaction score
oh yea, and you said to do what i want to do, the really sad thing is that what i want is to be with her, come on guys please help me get where i dont want to be with her so much but still keep everything in relationship the same, im looking for a way to change my mindset on the whole thing, thanks

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work out, play drums, skateboard, dress nice,

You dont have enough hobbies, i used to be like you. Join at least two clubs and the thought of her will near disappear, which will make you look less desperate.

Trust me, clubs of ANY kinds (as long as they take up time) are the way to go.

Thanks,

Donny