Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turn the table on them

halfguard

Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine I train jiu jitsu with is 50. I'm 47. His mom just passed away and his other circle of friends tell me he's becoming a miserable shut in.

We are both going to 44 to 59 speed dating tomorrow. I'm taking him to get his ass out of the house. Plus it's good practice for me. I know, I know, I know...this is garbage. Especially the age range. Not to mention the ladies have the upper hand. Etc. Etc. I totally am aware of the feminine reality I am stepping into.

But this will be good for me. I want to turn the tables on them tactfully. I've been to these when i was blue pilled. It's the same lame questions and all the guy does is sit there and qualify himself.

Not this time. Asking all the guys in here...what can I open with to put her on her heels.

I was pretty much thinking just saying something like "let's forget the nonsense boring stuff...what are three things you like about yourself? Physical attributes don't count."

I'm paraphrasing. But something where I make it known I'm going into this not caring what they think about me. I'm going into this to see if I am interested in them.

I truly have no intention of starting any type of relationship with any of these hags but I'm recently red pilled and want to put them on the defensive.

Any ideas? Any good openers to steer the convo?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine I train jiu jitsu with is 50. I'm 47. His mom just passed away and his other circle of friends tell me he's becoming a miserable shut in.

We are both going to 44 to 59 speed dating tomorrow. I'm taking him to get his ass out of the house. Plus it's good practice for me. I know, I know, I know...this is garbage. Especially the age range. Not to mention the ladies have the upper hand. Etc. Etc. I totally am aware of the feminine reality I am stepping into.

But this will be good for me. I want to turn the tables on them tactfully. I've been to these when i was blue pilled. It's the same lame questions and all the guy does is sit there and qualify himself.

Not this time. Asking all the guys in here...what can I open with to put her on her heels.

I was pretty much thinking just saying something like "let's forget the nonsense boring stuff...what are three things you like about yourself? Physical attributes don't count."

I'm paraphrasing. But something where I make it known I'm going into this not caring what they think about me. I'm going into this to see if I am interested in them.

I truly have no intention of starting any type of relationship with any of these hags but I'm recently red pilled and want to put them on the defensive.

Any ideas? Any good openers to steer the convo?
Stay within your reality and deal with the ones smitten by you.

logicallefty

Reaction score
If I didn't give a Fvck and REALLY wanted to crawl under their skin, a few that I might do. Just plan on being banned from ever going back to one of these events ever again lol :

Ask them how old they were when they moved out of their parent's house, and if they have ever lived with their parents past their early 20s throughout their lives. If they have say "Oh wow I would have thought you were more independent than this".

Ask them what the worst thing an ex ever did to them was. 90% of women will say they were abused by an ex. No, 99%. Then you say "Damn you must have really pizzed him off to make him do that! wow!"

Ask them what they do for a living. If they work in a low end job say "I am shocked you work there that sounds like more of a job for a teenager"

Ask them how long they have been single. If they are recently single, you could say "Dang you move quickly". If it's been a while "Yeah when a woman gets to be your age it's really hard to find a guy willing to date someone with that many years of baggage".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I didn't give a Fvck and REALLY wanted to crawl under their skin, a few that I might do. Just plan on being banned from ever going back to one of these events ever again lol :

Ask them how old they were when they moved out of their parent's house, and if they have ever lived with their parents past their early 20s throughout their lives. If they have say "Oh wow I would have thought you were more independent than this".

Ask them what the worst thing an ex ever did to them was. 90% of women will say they were abused by an ex. No, 99%. Then you say "Damn you must have really pizzed him off to make him do that! wow!"

Ask them what they do for a living. If they work in a low end job say "I am shocked you work there that sounds like more of a job for a teenager"

Ask them how long they have been single. If they are recently single, you could say "Dang you move quickly". If it's been a while "Yeah when a woman gets to be your age it's really hard to find a guy willing to date someone with that many years of baggage".
While each of those are terrible theyd remove the pedastal and bubble from most. So you can actually talk if they hang around after.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
While each of those are terrible theyd remove the pedastal and bubble from most. So you can actually talk if they hang around after.
That would be funny to see!! Especially if it was speed dating with younger women.

Are they women hot at these events? Or are they even worse than OLD? There is a singles group down here but most of the guys are old, or look very nerdy and the women in it are land whales. I mean guys and gals I wouldn't be caught hanging out with lets put it that way.

logicallefty

Reaction score
lol yep these are NOT my lines I use when I want to score with a woman, but ones that would put them in their place. Women make this kind of thing easy for us because they operate as such a collective. When you break them down they all seem to have very similar life stories, and insecurities.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yep these are NOT my lines I use when I want to score with a woman, but ones that would put them in their place. Women make this kind of thing easy for us because they operate as such a collective. When you break them down they all seem to have very similar life stories, and insecurities.
Very intelligent. You can yank the bubble or pedastal really quickly, and then within a second to give some comfort with a joke. Bytch shield removed if they hang around.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what women do to men in the dating field. They hard qualify and categorize and either dismiss or temporarily approve.

The funny thing is a guy can match every qualification and somehow a woman will find one random arbitrary trait he lacks and use it to reject him.

This is why you never qualify yourself to women. It is something that should be natural and learned in high school.

Any girl that tried to qualify me in high school, I would just give her a weird look as if I was saying “who says I’m trying to impress you?”

And any chick that attempted to disqualify me, I would simply erase them from my reality.

It’s a game I always refused to play.

The problem with guys who don’t have this experience is they go into the dating world and end up qualifying and getting dismissed by women left and right and ruining their self esteem.

What these guys don’t know is that there are already women in their wavelength that will make everything easy. Being a male seducer is retarded because you’re trying to create this mass appeal but end up just ruining whatever is natural and attractive about you to women in your reality.
So literally their game is to see if a man is stupid enough to fall for their arbitrary rules or hurdles, because at the animal level her body is going to desire who it desires no matter what. Just like high school.

So it's a "stupid" test. All smoke and mirrors.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
A lot (most?) of those women will be lying about their age, too. It'll be more like 50 to 75 instead of 44 to 59.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s a test. It’s usually done by women that are outside your wavelength as a power trip. The women that truely desire you don’t act this way. If anything, they look for reasons to qualify you, not disqualify you. And they’ll even forgive most of your flaws.

And that’s the thing. 99% of interactions in the dating game are just power trips. Guys don’t know about wavelength so they waste their time trying to impress every woman.

And the woman knows this and takes you along for a ride to boost her ego. There was never a chance in hell. If there was she would have thrown herself at you and make it as dummy proof as possible.

But what do guys do? They try to learn advanced game to try and crack the code, lmao. There is no code. It’s a set up to dominate you and boost their egos.
Right... There is no "code" to crack. Cause they know that they would be dropping those panties quick for the guy they want to hit it. When a female desires you she will make it known and she will bother you trying to get at you.

So we simplified it all to if she's not giving you puzzy you have nothing and chasing it is for retards.

I like how you pointed out that the entire game, the extended string along, all that back and forth was all designed to inflate her ego.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a question (though it will not win any favor with the women).
"In any past relationship, no one is 100% faultless. What did you learn about yourself?"
This is usually where they their vanity appears
Her: "I was too trusting etc.."

Don't give her a hall pass.
You say : "Wow. there's always warning signs before making a commitment. Always. I wonder... why do you find yourself attracted to men that you don't trust?"

Or... if you want to be a bit nicer
You say: You seem sort of deep. Since no one is 100% faultless. What would you bring to your next relationship that would make you a newer and improved version of yourself?"

If she offers a blank stare, try this.
You: It sounds like you want to upgrade to a better man, but how can this occur... if you don't want to upgrade yourself as well?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
1) Let's get right to the chase. How do you like it? On your back or in your crack?
2) Anal on the first or second date?
3) Do you swallow?
4) Cool with ass to mouth or just pus to mouth?
5) What's your feeling on whips and handcuffs?

Now, the important thing is to keep a straight face while engaging this convo.

halfguard

Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be funny to see!! Especially if it was speed dating with younger women.

Are they women hot at these events? Or are they even worse than OLD? There is a singles group down here but most of the guys are old, or look very nerdy and the women in it are land whales. I mean guys and gals I wouldn't be caught hanging out with lets put it that way.
The few I have been to (a few years ago and totally blue-pilled) it is similar to OLD except alot of the women give off a "I'm too good for OLD" vibe. The cross-section though of the women are pretty much what you would see walking down the street. A few fatties, a few uglies, bookish/serious types with no sense of humor, a random skank, and always, always, always - a "hot" duo (relatively speaking). These two blow the other women away, they know they do, and have zero intention of matching with anyone. They are there for a night out, have a few drinks, get their ego stroked, and they bolt as soon as its over. Again, out of 12 girls let's say - those two stand out. Put them on the street in a semi-populated town/city - they are average.

The guys are nightmares. Even when I was clueless, I stood out at these things (I'd get alot of matches but never followed up). Most of these guys look like they still live in their mom's basement. Awkward dudes. Lots were hurt bad by an ex and they are just trying to get back into the dating world. Any guy in a forum like So Suave would stand out by default that's how messed up some of these guys were.

As far as the age range I am attending later, I don't know. These guys are on the older side so maybe they are rich with yachts and stuff, smoking pipes with a full head of silver hair. Who knows? But the other ones I attended in the past the ages were usually like 37 to 49 or 32 to 47 or some crap like that and the guys were waaaayyy more pathetic than the girls. I remember going home sad to see guys turned into piles of mush like that.

Sounds like incredible waste of time (50y old guy should go after 30-45 age range) and bad karma as well (what's the point of offending women that either hit the wall out of stupidity or had legitimately unlucky or unsuccessful life in terms of relationships).

If you want to help your buddy then ok but don't act like an as.shole towards those women. It's bad idea.
I don't want to offend. I want to flip the script in a tactful and subtle way. You have 7 minutes and I want to avoid the mundane interview questions. I am there to help my friend but I am also there to help improve my mindset. I totally agree with 30-45 age range. But I am just getting back into real world interactions with women. I look at it as a training ground. A crappy training ground admittedly, but I have to make it interesting for myself at least.

This is actually exactly what women do to guys in the dating field yet instead of getting offended most guys willingly qualify themselves to these women and end up getting toyed with and rejected anyway. Whether it’s OLD or the bars/clubs.

For the life of me I still can’t believe that there are guys who believe in game. If she likes you it’s easy peasy, if she doesn’t, it’s endless qualifications and back and forth, systematically breaking down your confidence while validating herself as the judge of all matters. This is how you guys make women entitled lol.
I get that. I do agree there really is no "game" from a PUA standpoint. But there is "game" at the macro level. Either you have it or you don't (or you develop it over time). Mindset - for lack of better term or overall disposition. With that said, if there are 10 girls in a room, let's say 5 won't like the guy right off the bat, that leaves 5. If those 5 potentially like the guy (it should be easy peasy right?) and he approaches buying drinks/coffee, holding her bag while she goes to the bathroom, laughs a bit too much at her jokes, lays his cape in a puddle so she can cross the street (I exaggerate but you get my meaning), the potential 5 will be Zero within 10 minutes. Whether that is his personality or not, he has to "play" or develop some sort of game or he is screwed.

halfguard

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are describing is not game. It’s a character trait. Not qualifying yourself to women. Not being needy. Not supplicating. Those are common sense character traits that you’re inner core should tell you about.

Desperation and lack of abundance is what usually leads to a guy betraying his character. In this case, he simply had weak character, not weak game.

A woman can’t trust a guy with weak character. Her life might be on the line. Her children’s life might be on the line one day. Etc.

There are implications that sends off alarms when you express weak character. Think of it in terms of qualities that are deeply embedded in you, and not some parlor tricks you learned from the Pua community.
Gotcha. I think we are describing the same thing. I am just not articulating it well when I say game on a macro level. I think of game from the Rational Male standpoint. Not Game from the PUA charlatans.

I also see your point of character traits. The question then becomes, can someone change their character traits?