Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to be alpha is paradoxically the worst thing you can do

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But hasn't mankind evolved since then?
Yes. Conditioning and programming. I still think you should be up in arms if your woman thinks your about to share her azz. There are some aggressive work arounds that might make it "ok".

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Conditioning and programming. I still think you should be up in arms if your woman thinks your about to share her azz. There are some aggressive work arounds that might make it "ok".
Is it simply conditioning and programming -- or do you think there are higher operations of Nature involved in us transcending our Destructive Natures?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it simply conditioning and programming -- or do you think there are higher operations of Nature involved in us transcending our Destructive Natures?
That's the move to a sexless society. The more we innovate, explore and create, the less time there is for a good old roll in the hay. In 2001 A Space Odyssey it's strongly implied that humans have evolved beyond sex for fun and see it as merely a reproductive process.

Our society is nowhere near that point yet. And should we ever near that stage, the "cavemen movement" will attempt to restore balance.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2001 A Space Odyssey it's strongly implied that humans have evolved beyond sex for fun and see it as merely a reproductive process.
Where's the part where you mention it being a consummation and affirmation for Love itself?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love is for one's blood. One's parents (against all odds sometimes) and siblings. One's extended family.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not nature. Before a man learns better he cannot help those feelings which ARE natural.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Soul mate is a lie. You ARE your soulmate
The liar only lies to himself. Who's lies are you believing?

Even hard-tossed, anti-marriage Feminist women believe in Soul Mates, sworn to singledom; and who are they to us?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The liar only lies to himself. Who's lies are you believing?

Even hard-tossed, anti-marriage Feminist women believe in Soul Mates, sworn to singledom; and who are they to us?
Darth vaders. They are Darth Vaders to us.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People think that being an alpha is the golden standard to get many women .
Big mistake . First of all the definition of an alpha is as individual as every single man out there . Some consider to express your emotions as an alpha trait and some others do not .

Also being an alpha does not guarantee success with women because women as human beings like different things .

I’m considered a very attractive guy , I’m young ,6.3 tall green bluish eyes, got money ,I’m muscular i know very well how to talk to people cause it’s my job and I’m good at it , plus i used to be in military for some time . I got all the alpha traits . Yet before the quarantine thing happens i got blown off by a very attractive woman . The reason was not that i made a mistake or that she didn’t like me , actually she was the one who initiated and she was fully into me . But she was still thinking about her ex bf and she couldn’t move on yet even thought he vocally abused her hard . Accidentally i got to meet him thanks to a mutual friend of ours . The dude other than being as tall as i am , he’s ugly , terrible face no joke , no manners , talks like a kid and lower than me in a every single way.
And I’m like how can that be ?

It gave me an idea that owing everything of what is considered to be attractive in the dating world sometimes it’s not going to get you what you want . So keep working on yourself , upgrade each aspect and you’ll get where you want . Trying to act like an alpha even thought you already one then it’s immature and people would laugh at you .

Just be yourself !

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
whats your opinion on making enemies? THe more successful I become in life the more others hate me and idgaf and really would like to knock them out. is this part of the process of becoming the man? Honestly i view everyone under me.
It's indicative of the level a man is currently at - far below par or far above par vs average.