Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to be alpha is paradoxically the worst thing you can do

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ *couldn't care less.

Champions know they're the best. Jordan knew he had no rival on the court. Is that arrogance?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ *couldn't care less.

Champions know they're the best. Jordan knew he had no rival on the court. Is that arrogance?
Please quote me when replying in the future.

Jordan didn't go around tooting his own horn (though Ali did). And perhaps you miscaught my meaning; isn't there a difference between being the best as demonstrated by the results of action -- and proclaiming oneself so, as if to convince others by mere word?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...isn't there a difference between being the best as demonstrated by the results of action -- and proclaiming oneself so, as if to convince others by mere word?
A big mouth works for some. I know a military type who brags liberally about his promotions. Girls are all over him and love to hear him boast. He has the looks to back it up at least.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A big mouth works for some. I know a military type who brags liberally about his promotions. Girls are all over him and love to hear him boast. He has the looks to back it up at least.
Don't insecure girls often mistake bravado for courage? And why are we measuring ourselves based on women's validation anyway?

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While old school honor or the "bro code" deals mostly with others in mind.

Masculinity is also abt looking inward, think along the lines of being better, faster, smarter, etc, basically striving to be super.
whats your opinion on making enemies? THe more successful I become in life the more others hate me and idgaf and really would like to knock them out. is this part of the process of becoming the man? Honestly i view everyone under me.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't insecure girls often mistake bravado for courage? And why are we measuring ourselves based on women's validation anyway?
Probably. If they were ugly it wouldn't matter.

They're hot.

We can throw out a hundred copes but the sad truth is that a man is judged first for how many women he attracts, second for everything else. A billionaire incel gets less respect than a DJ bum.

It's the cold truth.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably. If they were ugly it wouldn't matter.

They're hot.

We can throw out a hundred copes but the sad truth is that a man is judged first for how many women he attracts, second for everything else. A billionaire incel gets less respect than a DJ bum.

It's the cold truth.
So you're saying the measure of a man is in direct relation to the attractiveness of the women who take an interest in him at any given moment? Interesting.

I wonder: Where is this dunce you mentioned earlier now? Still attracting the ladies, no doubt? ;)

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying the measure of a man is in direct relation to the attractiveness of the women who take an interest in him at any given moment? Interesting.

I wonder: Where is this dunce you mentioned earlier now? Still attracting the ladies, no doubt? ;)
Remember that quantity has a quality all of its own. The heavy hitters here have both.

Hell knows. He's either at home with his folks or barracked up waiting for the inevitable martial law to kick in. In a region beset with chronic youth unemployment, a Chad looking guy in uniform is obviously gonna clean up.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that quantity has a quality all of its own. The heavy hitters here have both.

Hell knows. He's either at home with his folks or barracked up waiting for the inevitable martial law to kick in. In a region beset with chronic youth unemployment, a Chad looking guy in uniform is obviously gonna clean up.
Jesus, what is so great about racking up one pvssy upon another? What's so wrong with committing to one smoking hot woman with a mind-blowing rack and fvcking her brains out sideways whenever she wants it -- assuming you're not too busy working on building a better world for all of Civilization?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Committment is feminine. It's unnatural for a guy to limit his reproductive potential by sticking to one woman only. Think about it; she gets pregnant and for nine months your sperm becomes useless if you aren't fücking other women. Does that seem like God's perfect design?

Nature has a plan and that plan is not for males to commit.

To give you an idea about this guy; we were all at a roadside bar and as we were leaving in a car, I distinctly spied a MILF catch sight of this dude from another parked car and proceed to stare at him shamelessly, following him with her head as we drove away. He was deep in his phone texting with his flavour of the week and didn't notice.

Minutes later, our driver tells us all about some famous new HB in town who all the guys wanna get with. We all proceed to add her on FB for kicks. She immediately responds to soldier boy and ignores our other requests. This girl was a solid 9. I assume he got with her.

Why wouldn't he?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand nurture. Nurture is single mothers training their sons to be blue pilled simps and looking to worship one single woman or worse still, another single mother as if he isn't the prize. He is and always was.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same with learning instrument. When you jam with better players your body reacts and your playing also escalates. Same with golf. Good take on it.

To me as OP also said their is a "letting go" i just dont call it "be yourself" i think that its a fallacy in the aspect of needing a different you in different situations. Acting is a tool at times.
It is even biblical too. "Putting on a face"
One thing I've come to learn--only with age and experience--is that as you mature (I'm over 45) you honestly DGAF. I mean, you "care" about women, but on a much shallower and less important level. Meaning, if she plays games, goes cold or ghosts or goes back to the ex or whatever, you really don't give a f*uck because you have much bigger and more rewarding things to pursue in life. It's not an "act." It's a shrug of the shoulders and you continue working on you, your business, hobbies, paper, and then someone new comes along. Some work out and some don't. That's life. 15-20 years ago it was the be all end all that the girl liked me and the relationship worked, etc. Then, gradually over time, other things became far more important than the acceptance (of me) from some woman. I look back and cringe.

So now, I see women as a small side dish on a huge plate of food. Yeah, they're there and can be tasty, but they certainly aren't the main course. Ironically, now and going on for the last 4 years, I have s*ex with women half my age (and less) all the time. I currently have three, ages 30, 27, and 25 blowing up my phone now. All are hot. It's plain as day to see why they're into me, but I'll save that for another post if anyone is interested.

So for you young guys, there are FAR more important things in your life than you gaining the approval of a woman. It may not make sense now, but it will later. Hopefully, it doesn't take a bad marriage, abusive/disrespectful relationship, or an ass-raping in family court for you to learn that.

Good luck.

Be safe and well.

~Dash~

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand nurture. Nurture is single mothers training their sons to be blue pilled simps and looking to worship one single woman or worse still, another single mother as if he isn't the prize. He is and always was.
There's no reason to get defensive for being ignorant. It's not a crime. Just an error.

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
visionist spitting truth running laps around logos lmao

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the real pandemic

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't understand Nature.
In mans caveman program he wouldn't be able to share the woman he claimed for himself. An intense rage would make him want to kill the competitor or someone she showed affection towards.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In mans caveman program he wouldn't be able to share the woman he claimed for himself. An intense rage would make him want to kill the competitor or someone she showed affection towards.
But hasn't mankind evolved since then?