Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to be alpha is paradoxically the worst thing you can do

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are truly being yourself in all its good bad, flaws and whatever that is the best you can do. You arent looking for reactions. Just being you. Happy. Joyful. Playful. Sexual.

Do this and you will stand out. Be the 1 in a 1000. All seduction is is letting your natural self out. It truly is the most beautiful thing in the world. Your expressing your soul out into the world and the women around you. No manipulation. Just you being you. And trust me. You will get girls. You are enough. by trying to be confident, alpha, high status, girls WILL run away or use you because your using yourself and playing yourself so they have no guilt over doing so.

Isnt that what we all want anyways? To love ourselves and to love those who accept us as we are as we do with them? If not, you are disconnected from your humanity and THAT is what needs fixing. Not your game. Not your looks. Not your bank account.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word.

People who try to be alpha get exposed pretty fast. It's a form of self-hatred at best. It's being something you are not in order to get women, which is lame. These type of guys are completely outcome dependent and really have nothing to offer to women. Everyone can see through someone's act.

It's kind of like the guys who say they are alpha. Real alpha men never say they are alpha. They know that actions speak a lot louder than words.

If you're not alpha, then roll with it. Think about what your strengths are. Everyone has strengths. Focus on your strengths and what makes you stand out. Eventually, you will attract people if you have that positivity and ambition. If you act like something you are not, you might attract the WRONG people which is worse than attracting no one at all.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
When you are truly being yourself in all its good bad, flaws and whatever that is the best you can do. You arent looking for reactions. Just being you. Happy. Joyful. Playful. Sexual.

Do this and you will stand out. Be the 1 in a 1000. All seduction is is letting your natural self out. It truly is the most beautiful thing in the world. Your expressing your soul out into the world and the women around you. No manipulation. Just you being you. And trust me. You will get girls. You are enough. by trying to be confident, alpha, high status, girls WILL run away or use you because your using yourself and playing yourself so they have no guilt over doing so.

Isnt that what we all want anyways? To love ourselves and to love those who accept us as we are as we do with them? If not, you are disconnected from your humanity and THAT is what needs fixing. Not your game. Not your looks. Not your bank account.
In the context of this forum, I agree to ur OP and would also like it expanded to include acquiring masculine traits.

Masculinity is just a set of standards that one adheres to.

If you like, call it a code of conduct.

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Word.

People who try to be alpha get exposed pretty fast. It's a form of self-hatred at best. It's being something you are not in order to get women, which is lame. These type of guys are completely outcome dependent and really have nothing to offer to women. Everyone can see through someone's act.

It's kind of like the guys who say they are alpha. Real alpha men never say they are alpha. They know that actions speak a lot louder than words.

If you're not alpha, then roll with it. Think about what your strengths are. Everyone has strengths. Focus on your strengths and what makes you stand out. Eventually, you will attract people if you have that positivity and ambition. If you act like something you are not, you might attract the WRONG people which is worse than attracting no one at all.
Those that try to be masculine are the biggest tools. I workout and I love being athletic but i consider a skinny artist that dresses how he wants more masculine than a guy that is roided up and dresses into that egoic persona of a gym head rather than what he truly wants to dress as.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the context of this forum, I agree to ur OP and would also like it expanded to include acquiring masculine traits.

A code of honor. Things like bro code, not talking bad of another male without their presence, gossiping, basically not exhibiting feminine traits. But after that is fair game. If a man wants to do ballerina because thats his passion thats his business and i would still consider him masculine.

xplt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

You could close this thread just with this initial post. Not much more to say.
Fake it until you make it is nonsense. Just be satisfied with your own and the girls come without much effort.
When I stumbled across PUA first phrases like "you can't be yourself" repelled me instantly. Facades are going to come down.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Right on.
"The kingdom of heaven is at hand"
Free for all.
Good post.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Old school honor.

StacksHitEmUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Straight facts. I think the whole dubbing of alpha and beta is ridiculous anyway. If you have to pretend to be something you're not, you've already lost. The best thing is to really be yourself but also respect yourself. If you do that you'll be "alpha". A true DJ does what he wants to do and does not care how others perceive him. He simply chases his goals. The world is his playground and he will not pretend to be someone or something else just to please someone. It's all a confidence thing. If you're not confident then you simply need to work on that.

This whole DJ alpha thing is so simple yet when people start out they're overwhelmed by all these rules and views of how they should be that they get lost in playing a role (and do it badly) instead of just improving yourself the way you see fit.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman will view you as alpha if she's into you and you aren't into her. That's literally all it is from a girl's perspective. If you view her sexual market value as below yours, consider her unattractive or less attractive than you, you are alpha to her.

So what's the key then?

Become more attractive than most women. Work out, eat right. Keep at it, through thick and thin. Your brother commits suicide? That's a tough deal man. Now back to working out. No, don't reach for those comfort foods; that was my mistake. Learn from my mistake.

Even if you don't have a film star's social circle, and if you aren't displaying wealth, just be hot. Hot Hot Hot.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time a real alpha reveal himself are only when they have to tell another alpha of who they are. To embrace what they truly are, it's always comesback to be yourself. Value what your talents and strength, everyone born with it, if you do something as easy as breathing then you know youre good at it.

Last edited:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, sorry

"Being yourself"is something Mommy would tell you before heading out to school only to find the playground of the real world is BRUTAL and the big fish eat the little fish

I agree acting alpha is cringy. But the bluepilled flipside is also cringy

The truth always lies somewhere in between

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's never 0%/100%.

Problem is MOST men these days are very feminine, beta, blue pill, and have no clue. So your advice on "just be yourself" is only partially correct.

We need to be the BEST version of ourself, which, as much as some will hate this, TAKES WORK.

You need to understand what behaviors attract and repulse females, that masculinity is NOT toxic, the nice guy gets nowhere, that men are achievers, goal setters, and should LEAD in a relationship.

Unfortunately, most (90%+) of men don't get this which means a lifetime of bad choices, supplication, and frustration with women.

So you DO need to learn and exhibit behaviors, that are either supressed or not present at all, if you want success with women on any level.

It's common knowledge that "fake it until you make it" DOES work. It's called programming yourself for success. It's how average or poor people become wealthy and marginal athletes become good ones, we can all think of examples.

Good luck. Be safe and well.

Dash

Jack12345

Don Juan
Reaction score

Watch this podcast
Mark normand is alpha af and he could not even make a direct eye contact with people

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's never 0%/100%.

Problem is MOST men these days are very feminine, beta, blue pill, and have no clue. So your advice on "just be yourself" is only partially correct.

We need to be the BEST version of ourself, which, as much as some will hate this, TAKES WORK.

You need to understand what behaviors attract and repulse females, that masculinity is NOT toxic, the nice guy gets nowhere, that men are achievers, goal setters, and should LEAD in a relationship.

Unfortunately, most (90%+) of men don't get this which means a lifetime of bad choices, supplication, and frustration with women.

So you DO need to learn and exhibit behaviors, that are either supressed or not present at all, if you want success with women on any level.

It's common knowledge that "fake it until you make it" DOES work. It's called programming yourself for success. It's how average or poor people become wealthy and marginal athletes become good ones, we can all think of examples.

Good luck. Be safe and well.

Dash
Same with learning instrument. When you jam with better players your body reacts and your playing also escalates. Same with golf. Good take on it.

To me as OP also said their is a "letting go" i just dont call it "be yourself" i think that its a fallacy in the aspect of needing a different you in different situations. Acting is a tool at times.
It is even biblical too. "Putting on a face"

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, sorry

"Being yourself"is something Mommy would tell you before heading out to school only to find the playground of the real world is BRUTAL and the big fish eat the little fish

I agree acting alpha is cringy. But the bluepilled flipside is also cringy

The truth always lies somewhere in between
And what ever happened since the pandemic? All the big fish runs without the tail, and suddently the legs came out again! , become poor and has nothing nice to eat and even face bankruptcy, did we not learn anything from it? Where is the real value a man has left behind?

StacksHitEmUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same with learning instrument. When you jam with better players your body reacts and your playing also escalates. Same with golf. Good take on it.

To me as OP also said their is a "letting go" i just dont call it "be yourself" i think that its a fallacy in the aspect of needing a different you in different situations. Acting is a tool at times.
It is even biblical too. "Putting on a face"
IMO someone's personality has multiple sides to it and you use whichever you deem fit for a situation. It's not so much acting as it's more showing a different side of your personality, which is like you said putting on a face. Everyone has different faces in their arsenal they can use for different situations. When you start actually faking entire personalities people are going to see right through it.

You simply want to be the best version of yourself. I however think if you focus on improving yourself all the time and chasing your goals you're going to be "alpha" by just being you because you will respect and value yourself.

Positive visualisation is a handy tool for those that strive to be better and achieve goals.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Do true "alpha males" even care about being labelled as such? Wouldn't that be a symptom of Conceit, to be seen as elevated above their fellow man, and what true "alpha" is arrogant? Isn't that a "beta" trait? Don't the real "alpha males" just care about achieving their dreams and could care less whether people view them as "alpha" or not, or anything else for that matter?