Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying it your way

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her "or helping me clean"
you "your sending me rowdy with the just the thought"

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her "or helping me clean"
you "your sending me rowdy with the just the thought"
And see from my perspective her basically telling me to help her clean is her attempting to beta me into her “friend” that helps her clean

Besides isnt your example me following her lead?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides isnt your example me following her lead?
no your showing her your being playful, she knows no man gets turned on by cleaning

you will have serious analysis paralysis if you carry on.

I would remove the words netflix, babe, sexy, baby, and Like from your vocabulary, deffo never use the word like for a chic she will bail instantly

tbh any woman who starts talking about cleaning to much or her kids, i would give her 2-3 messages to return to fun , or i would hit her with the "gotta go, chat soon" then message her again in a couple of days.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no your showing her your being playful, she knows no man gets turned on by cleaning

you will have serious analysis paralysis if you carry on.

I would remove the words netflix, babe, sexy, baby, and Like from your vocabulary, deffo never use the word like for a chic she will bail instantly

tbh any woman who starts talking about cleaning to much or her kids, i would give her 2-3 messages to return to fun , or i would hit her with the "gotta go, chat soon" then message her again in a couple of days.
I see. Very confusing since it would literally be me changing course to follow her. Not to mention I opened the door for her to return playfulness instead of try and get me to be her cleaning buddy.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the cleaning line was her version of netflix and chill. You gotta figure, a stranger isn't going to expect you to clean her house.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the cleaning line was her version of netflix and chill. You gotta figure, a stranger isn't going to expect you to clean her house.
Oh it probably was, but I’m not into following a girls lead when dating. Doesn’t end well. Field tested.

The real issue is I’m testing the advice I get here and as long as it doesn’t work the consensus will never be “well that obviously doesn’t work, try a new approach” I’m not ok with that

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see. Very confusing since it would literally be me changing course to follow her. Not to mention I opened the door for her to return playfulness instead of try and get me to be her cleaning buddy.
you used cliche words she has heard 1000 times, netflix

I troll women in a playful way, like theyre my annoying sister, then i change topics, try it

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you used cliche words she has heard 1000 times, netflix

I troll women in a playful way, like theyre my annoying sister, then i change topics, try it
Ok will do. But if I personally had an annoying sister I’d just tell her to go away. I don’t do the whole teasing thing. So it’s gonna come very slowly, if at all

TheProspect

Reaction score
You are overtly sexualizing the convo too soon in a way that lacks adroitness in my opinion, I would build rapport first and then set up a date at a high point in the conversation.

Or, alternatively, learn how to improve your text game, because in your last 2 threads your texting was quite cringe to be honest – and most here would agree. (Despite the results you claim you achieve with it). I know that this is hard to accept, but resisting it won't offer you any improvements.

Oh it probably was, but I’m not into following a girls lead when dating. Doesn’t end well. Field tested.
You're also overthinking leadership with a rigid belief of what it looks like.

It might be a controversial statement to make on this forum, but good leadership is also knowing when to follow or defer and work with what someone is giving you. Yes, even if it's a woman.

That being said, as a man, you will always want to lead at the beginning by initiating the approach/interaction (quality women are not going to open you, but they'll make themselves available via proximity or receptiveness), then lead by planning the first date, and then lead by subsequently knowing when to appropriately escalate with a woman on a date in a socially calibrated way. It is masculine to ensure you always lead in this regard with confidence and charm.

You are thinking with your male logical brain. You are taking the interaction literally. Do you think this chick is literally trying to get you to be her cleaning buddy? Lol

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried being indirect with a girl online today and she called me weak. More evidence it doesn’t work

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe for you it doesn't. Given the name of this site and thousands of years of charmers and seducers it obviously does work for some. NP if your a niche guy work your niche. There's plenty of ebooks on how to have LDRs phone sex role play type deals. You have to get between her ears to get between her legs. Work on sexualising a bit more indirectly. I saw this book/movie. Teasing... your a bad girl. I like that. What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done etc.
Why not learn shibari and get into the kink scene for those daddy issues girls. You are obviously a little bit special that's fine we don't judge here - you do you. But if you have more loose wires then the kink chicks please please don't take my advice.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when she mentions cleaning. it's a polarizing statement.

It is sexualizing the conversation based upon the French maid fantasy. It also feeds into the subconscious hypergamy of sleeping with the Master of the Estate.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe for you it doesn't. Given the name of this site and thousands of years of charmers and seducers it obviously does work for some. NP if your a niche guy work your niche. There's plenty of ebooks on how to have LDRs phone sex role play type deals. You have to get between her ears to get between her legs. Work on sexualising a bit more indirectly. I saw this book/movie. Teasing... your a bad girl. I like that. What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done etc.
Why not learn shibari and get into the kink scene for those daddy issues girls. You are obviously a little bit special that's fine we don't judge here - you do you. But if you have more loose wires then the kink chicks please please don't take my advice.
I don’t get what you’re saying here.

I have noticed that women pick up on my style and will hold me to it. If I go Indirect they call me weak like just now or don’t respond. I do t think it’s possible to be fake and get a woman but I could be wrong

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when she mentions cleaning. it's a polarizing statement.

It is sexualizing the conversation based upon the French maid fantasy. It also feeds into the subconscious hypergamy of sleeping with the Master of the Estate.
That’s why I said I would watch her clean but she said for me to clean with her. I gave her the perfect opening to submit but she instead tried to get me to be her equal