Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trump Reached Deal With Mexico

logicallefty

Reaction score
Trump reached a deal with Mexico so they could avoid tariffs. In exchange they have agreed to help the US with the illegal immigrant crisis. It would be so easy for the Liberals to start supporting this president so they too can be on the winning team. And the thing about it is they would be welcome on the Trump train. The Trump train does not discriminate. Every time Trump wins I get internal joy down to my bone marrow watching the liberals get mad, and watching the Democratic Party self destruct. My favorite part about the political climate today is going online and seeing all of the angry comments from the liberals. It just keeps getting better and better and better and better and better.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good news, I was fearing the worst there. Of course, who knows what Mexico will actually do about the illegal immigrant crisis, but it looks good at least.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got to give him credit, Trump got some serious results on this, at least on paper.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@logicallefty Sounds like one of those Obama deals with healthcare!

Let me tell, the wall, this now, all that are political moves, and none of it are actual measures. Actual measures include border patrol capable of controlling the border. Mine fields. Barb wire. Detection electronics.

logicallefty

Reaction score
@logicallefty Sounds like one of those Obama deals with healthcare!

Let me tell, the wall, this now, all that are political moves, and none of it are actual measures. Actual measures include border patrol capable of controlling the border. Mine fields. Barb wire. Detection electronics.
If I were president I wouldn’t be against that stuff.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@logicallefty How @Mexico can help?
Most illegals are not coming from Mexico but through Mexico. Mexico used to have tight restrictions on their southern border, but lately have been shuttling them all the way, with help from various NGO's.

So the Mexican government does have a certain amount of control over the illegals coming across the US border, as they have to get into Mexico first.

So long as the pain from any tariffs are greater than whatever they are getting from NGO's, it's a rational decision on Mexico's part.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Definitely seems like Mexico is paying now!
Yep they seem to care about the border situation now. Imagine that. Far position from 2016 when candidate Trump said he was gonna build the wall and make them pay for it and they pretty much told him to F off.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did notice today a couple of headlines that said something to the effect of "Trump solves crisis of his own making." Waste of time to link them. The implication was that Trump created a problem and solved it while the world supposedly teetered. I think that is a bit disingenuous, but it was AP and NYT type stuff, so what do you expect. He did take a huge risk with American business, but it worked out for him, and the MSM does not want to give him credit.

There are a LOT of things I don't like about the man and the president, but like I said - credit where it's due.

Oh and I wonder, are Mexicans xenophobes now too?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep they seem to care about the border situation now. Imagine that. Far position from 2016 when candidate Trump said he was gonna build the wall and make them pay for it and they pretty much told him to F off.
45 needed to do something to have a (perceived) win for the 2020 elections. He spins everything. It makes me wonder what the behind the scenes deal was, the one they aren't reporting/we aren't hearing about. The one that actually benefits Mexico in some way but the agreement is to not reveal that aspect.

Not to mention, mexico stood on their F off to 45. They aren't funding a wall.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of you are paying big fat tariffs on Chinese goods whether you realize it or not. I paid a sizeable Trump tariff last week on farm supplies that are #1 essential, and #2 only made in China. Thanks so much, Great Leader. Once he drives small farmers out of business with his idiotic trade policies, large corporate interests will then be able to swoop in and buy our country's farmland. Many of those interests are Chinese. Look at the pork section of the grocery store the next time you are there. Everything that is Smithfield is owned by the Chinese. They also get giant chunks of Trump's aid bailout money, too. Those are taxpayer dollars that are just handed straight to China. They are the ones invading us, not the lettuce-picking Guatemalan peasants you are all so terrified by.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Mexico's benefit was to not have to pay tariffs.

And yes they are funding the wall, either way they would have been funding it, by tariffs, or by paying to deal with the migrant problem.
All of you are paying big fat tariffs on Chinese goods whether you realize it or not. I paid a sizeable Trump tariff last week on farm supplies that are #1 essential, and #2 only made in China. Thanks so much, Great Leader. Once he drives small farmers out of business with his idiotic trade policies, large corporate interests will then be able to swoop in and buy our country's farmland. Many of those interests are Chinese. Look at the pork section of the grocery store the next time you are there. Everything that is Smithfield is owned by the Chinese. They also get giant chunks of Trump's aid bailout money, too. Those are taxpayer dollars that are just handed straight to China. They are the ones invading us, not the lettuce-picking Guatemalan peasants you are all so terrified by.
Not sure what I would be paying Tarrifs on. Just bought my daughter her first car, a used American made Pontiac, for 5k cash. Didn’t see any tariffs in there. The price I paid was in alignment with other similar vehicles and KBB.

My friends from Texas were just in Illinois where I live. Husband wife and two sons own a cattle ranch in north Texas on the Oklahoma border. Ranch is worth 250k. No complaints about Trump from them, they are like me. Tired of liberals trying to destroy America. Maybe the tariff only effect crop farmers ? They only do cattle no corn, beans, produce, or anything else.. just cattle and a few oil wells on their land.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Fake news.

You've been hoodwinked.

You're always going to believe what Trump says, no matter what. You will remain obstinate and ignorant and alligient to your brand of politics, all the while bemoaning liberals. Liberals and all opposed to Trump be damned.

I don't trust anybody who's fiercely alligient to ANY politician.

Here's a lesson for you: the TRUE "crisis" has everything to do with American corporations outsourcing jobs to Mexico and China (and countless other poor, corrupt nations).

These "American" companies abandoned the USA in droves after NAFTA was signed into law by 34 "Republicans" and 27 "Democrats" (I strongly doubt you are able to truly define either term).

The owners and CEOs of said corporations are at the root of the crisis, inmy opinion. They are the true terrorists.

I'd like to see men like Phil Knight tried and executed for crimes against humanity. Men like him are the ones who abandoned American factories for Chinese sweat shops.

These corporations HATE the idea of a wall because they HATE American jobs because they HATE paying good wages to American workers.

I APPLAUD the ones who are willing to risk their lives to illegally cross the border. They are the TRUE Americans because they are willing to risk their lives to just to get into the USA, to work for starvation wages.

Bullying Mexico with tariffs is no accomplishment. Mexico is a pathetic poor corrupt country that the USA already owns on a political and corporate level. The "agreement" on Mexico's part to help with the "immigration crisis" is a victory only for the rich and empowered few (i.e. the owners and CEOs of American corporations), who will continue to pay starvation wages and reap obscene profits.
You applaud them? With your logic does that mean you would applaud me if I risk getting arrested by raping your mother? Just asking. Wow.

logicallefty

Reaction score
For the record YES I APPLAUD THEM for crossing the border seeking starvation-level wages. It is admirable.

And FYI your question is absolutely ridiculous. In your mind everybody who crosses the border is a rapist?

Wow just asking.
I don’t think 100% of them are rapist against humans. No I don’t. But yes I do think they are all rapist against my country because they are violating it as a whole for crossing into it illegally and circumventing CONSENT to come in legally.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
For the record YES I APPLAUD THEM for crossing the border seeking starvation-level wages. It is admirable.

And FYI your question is absolutely ridiculous. In your mind everybody who crosses the border is a rapist?

Wow just asking.
Immigration is actually good for America and Americans as a whole.

It creates wealth, enrich companies that ultimately provides more jobs to the locals, induces locals to be more competitive thus ensuring productivity....the list is endless.

Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore does it, silently allowing migration from poorer countries in thereby boosting their economy, anyone who does business knows this and so does every politicians.

Trump knows this too.

I think Trump is just playing to his audiences, gaining political mileages as he spins the narratives. Clever move.

Even more clever is his move against Huawei, spying is the reason, but it's actually buying time or trying to sink Huawei since no American company is even close to superseding the Chinese in the 5G arena - this is actually more a threat to America then anything else but I doubt any of you can see beyond the petty immigration squabblings.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
But why did we let China take control of our manufacturing and pork production in the first place?

While tariffs aren’t exactly desirable, what is the alternative?

Should we just completely give up and accept that China (and Mexico) own the US? That’s basically what the left and RINO “right” are preaching.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Immigration is actually good for America and Americans as a whole.

It creates wealth, enrich companies that ultimately provides more jobs to the locals, induces locals to be more competitive thus ensuring productivity....the list is endless.

Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore does it, silently allowing migration from poorer countries in thereby boosting their economy, anyone who does business knows this and so does every politicians.

Trump knows this too.

I think Trump is just playing to his audiences, gaining political mileages as he spins the narratives. Clever move.

Even more clever is his move against Huawei, spying is the reason, but it's actually buying time or trying to sink Huawei since no American company is even close to superseding the Chinese in the 5G arena - this is actually more a threat to America then anything else but I doubt any of you can see beyond the petty immigration squabblings.
Imimigration drives down wages for American workers by increasing the size of the labor pool. It simultaneously drives up the cost of living for Americans by increasing demand for rents, food and utilities.

It’s a win-win for business and a lose-lose for workers.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
But why did we let China take control of our manufacturing and pork production in the first place?

While tariffs aren’t exactly desirable, what is the alternative?

Should we just completely give up and accept that China (and Mexico) own the US? That’s basically what the left and RINO “right” are preaching.
That’s what the left would like, but only because it’s Trump taking a stand on it. Trump could offer a 100k a year job guaranteed to every single American and implement a 15 hour work week and they wouldn’t like it cuz its Trump. Just like If Obama had tried to do everything Trump is trying to do regarding the border, tariffs, etc. they would be all for it.