True definition of masculinity

brixlingo

Senior Don Juan
The true definition of masculinity, plain and simple, is knowing what you want and getting it, no matter what. It is literally changing the world through YOUR desires. The world reacts to YOU rather than you reacting to the world. This is called a leader. Someone who isn’t scared to be alone and go on their own path. Others are scared and will look to you for guidance. Jesus was the ultimate sign of masculinity. FFS look at his influence centuries later!! Anyone who can change the direction of the world through their own trial and error and sharing it with the world is masculine.

Chi Town

Senior Don Juan
Masculinity= Aggressive, Tough, Assertive, Boldness, Dominance, emotional strength.

By the way, Jesus was not masculine.

brixlingo

Senior Don Juan
Masculinity= Aggressive, Tough, Assertive, Boldness, Dominance, emotional strength.

Lmao, Jesus literally tore Jerusalem a new one telling them how wrong they are. Why do you think he was so hated? People loved to see him die on the cross (except those who followed him). It is like how nice guys hate jerks

Chi Town

Senior Don Juan
Masculinity is a umbrella term for a core set of personality traits that makes someone MANLY.

These core traits include,

Aggressiveness, assertiveness, Boldness, Tough mindedness and dominance.

Google is your friend.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Grewd

Master Don Juan

It's odd that this is how it is today, throughout large portions of history some of your listed traits were viewed as bad. I'm no Christian, but if the tales are true Jesus was masculine as fvck for his time.

I'll point out the traits. Aggressive? Not so much. Tough? Depends in what sense. Assertive? Yes. Bold? Yes, but not stupidly. Dominant? A bit. Emotional strength? A ton of it.

The modern definition of masculinity reminds me more of some beefed up mindless aggressive brute, basically an animal.

Do you know why so many ancient Greek statues have a lot smaller than average penises? Because it was a symbol of restraint and intelligence, of course they were also bold but still with prudence, this was the ideal man back then. I get why, it's because sheer aggression and dominance leads to self-destruction of civilization, which ultimately isn't even self-serving. It's a lot harder to show these traits, but a lot more impressive. Any idiot can be aggressive and attempt to assert dominance, I say attempt as the smart ones always win the long game.

The modern definition doesn't emphasize this, maybe it's an early sign of the end of civilization as those who has kept it alive, the men, become dumber, lacking in self-restraint and control. Maybe that's why we see feminism? Maybe it's an effect of the decay of men and not a cause.

Using Google is fine, but reflection is what drives us forwards. Definitions are not permanent, they change over time, sometimes for the better and other times not.

brixlingo

Senior Don Juan
It's odd that this is how it is today, throughout large portions of history some of your listed traits were viewed as bad. I'm no Christian, but if the tales are true Jesus was masculine as fvck for his time.

I'll point out the traits. Aggressive? Not so much. Tough? Depends in what sense. Assertive? Yes. Bold? Yes, but not stupidly. Dominant? A bit. Emotional strength? A ton of it.

The modern definition of masculinity reminds me more of some beefed up mindless aggressive brute, basically an animal.

Do you know why so many ancient Greek statues have a lot smaller than average penises? Because it was a symbol of restraint and intelligence, of course they were also bold but still with prudence, this was the ideal man back then. I get why, it's because sheer aggression and dominance leads to self-destruction of civilization, which ultimately isn't even self-serving. It's a lot harder to show these traits, but a lot more impressive. Any idiot can be aggressive and attempt to assert dominance, I say attempt as the smart ones always win the long game.

The modern definition doesn't emphasize this, maybe it's an early sign of the end of civilization as those who has kept it alive, the men, become dumber, lacking in self-restraint and control. Maybe that's why we see feminism? Maybe it's an effect of the decay of men and not a cause.

Using Google is fine, but reflection is what drives us forwards. Definitions are not permanent, they change over time, sometimes for the better and other times not.
Noble savage is the best def of masculinity. It’s better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Chi Town

Senior Don Juan

That's because society has pvssfied men, men are soft in today's times.

I remember reading how guys who have higher levels of testosterone were rough and callous and had little interest in others feelings, there high T levels literally blocked out there tender feelings.

That is true masculinity, doesn't matter if it seems bad or good that's what it is.

People try to change definitions to what best suits them and people cannot do that, if one is going to use a word then they need to use it for the original meaning, not change it to what they think it is.

Back in the primitive times those who were extremely masculine use to kill, rape and maim the weaker ones, you can look this up.

In today's society AKA the pvssy society these are considered bad and to some it may be bad but the most masculine men are very hard nosed and tough minded and very dominant individuals.

Ima see if I can find the article I read and ima post it here.

Take all that moral bullsh!t away and then people will see things for what it is.

Jesus was a turn the other cheek type of guy, nothing manly about that.

Espi

Master Don Juan

Wholeheartedly agree, especially with the 2nd sentence. No fvucking way I'm forgiving or turning the other cheek. You attack me or my family/loved ones I'm retaliating tenfold. THAT is one aspect of masculinity in my opinion.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Grewd

Master Don Juan
That's because society has pvssfied men, men are soft in today's times.
Who mainly runs society? Can we really blame society? If men inherently has the features you describe, then we were weak to begin with to allow society to do this.

People try to change definitions to what best suits them and people cannot do that, if one is going to use a word then they need to use it for the original meaning, not change it to what they think it is.
I'm not talking about an individual changing a definition for his/her convenience. I'm talking about the much larger scale of a word being actually redefined in the sense that the majority of people accept the new definition. There's plenty of words today that meant something else before. An individual cannot change a definition, but an entire culture can and it does.

Back in the primitive times those who were extremely masculine use to kill, rape and maim the weaker ones, you can look this up.
Yes they did, mostly towards other tribes, not so much their own tribe where having a social structure benefits everyone in the tribe. The ones who did do it towards their own tribe didn't have a good time, they were treated badly or killed just as they had done towards their own kind. The only difference between then and now is that the "tribes" have gotten a lot larger, allowing for greater group benefit than ever. We put the ones who hurt the group and their benefits in prison these days, yeah fvck those guys. We haven't advanced as far as we have because of killing, raping and maiming, except as punishment for immoral behavior as in hurting the group.

In today's society AKA the pvssy society these are considered bad and to some it may be bad but the most masculine men are very hard nosed and tough minded and very dominant individuals.
See the above paragraph. What you say about them is true, they're hard nosed, tough minded and very dominant. They may also give no fvcks about anyone else, combine all that and you have your tough guy criminal. They need to be locked up because they don't give a fvck about others, are destructive to the "tribe" and it needs to be a long time because these a$$holes don't easily change their minds, being so tough minded and all.

Take all that moral bullsh!t away
And you're left out in the cold, all by yourself, fearing your own species. You ask me for food? If I'm stronger than you, nah, I'll snap your neck and fvck your mate because I have more to win by doing it. Without morals you wouldn't have the privilege to sit there and toss it all away on an online forum.

We apparently have different opinions about what the manliest man is all about. You seem to think it's a selfish savage who'd happily throw anyone under the bus for personal gains, even though the world is crumbling away around him due to "men being men". I think the better man is the one with influence far and wide, a leader of HIS people, trying to elevate everyone into something better. You view the man as anti-social, I view the man as pro-social.

If you're just going to head on disagree and repeat yourself, don't bother responding. I won't change my opinion, I'm too tough minded.

Chi Town

Senior Don Juan
Who mainly runs society? Can we really blame society? If men inherently has the features you describe, then we were weak to begin with to allow society to do this.

I'm not talking about an individual changing a definition for his/her convenience. I'm talking about the much larger scale of a word being actually redefined in the sense that the majority of people accept the new definition. There's plenty of words today that meant something else before. An individual cannot change a definition, but an entire culture can and it does.

Yes they did, mostly towards other tribes, not so much their own tribe where having a social structure benefits everyone in the tribe. The ones who did do it towards their own tribe didn't have a good time, they were treated badly or killed just as they had done towards their own kind. The only difference between then and now is that the "tribes" have gotten a lot larger, allowing for greater group benefit than ever. We put the ones who hurt the group and their benefits in prison these days, yeah fvck those guys. We haven't advanced as far as we have because of killing, raping and maiming, except as punishment for immoral behavior as in hurting the group.

See the above paragraph. What you say about them is true, they're hard nosed, tough minded and very dominant. They may also give no fvcks about anyone else, combine all that and you have your tough guy criminal. They need to be locked up because they don't give a fvck about others, are destructive to the "tribe" and it needs to be a long time because these a$$holes don't easily change their minds, being so tough minded and all.

And you're left out in the cold, all by yourself, fearing your own species. You ask me for food? If I'm stronger than you, nah, I'll snap your neck and fvck your mate because I have more to win by doing it. Without morals you wouldn't have the privilege to sit there and toss it all away on an online forum.

We apparently have different opinions about what the manliest man is all about. You seem to think it's a selfish savage who'd happily throw anyone under the bus for personal gains, even though the world is crumbling away around him due to "men being men". I think the better man is the one with influence far and wide, a leader of HIS people, trying to elevate everyone into something better. You view the man as anti-social, I view the man as pro-social.

If you're just going to head on disagree and repeat yourself, don't bother responding. I won't change my opinion, I'm too tough minded.
Let's just agree to disagree......good points though

oldmanofthesea

Senior Don Juan
Masculinity doesn't mean being an a**hole. I think that's the single biggest misconception.

My definition of masculinity: Being confident in yourself completely, in a way that no one can knock you off balance. Being an assertive, driven leader. Having control over your emotions and not being afraid to express anger or disagreement when called for. Not trying to prove yourself to anyone or impress them. Being a whole, content, and complete person who isn't needy. Being generous. Having a purpose.

Even dominance is misunderstood, I believe. You can be dominant and aggressive in bed, but you don't need to be that way in normal life to be masculine. Being a leader who is assertive and decisive is what I believe most people mean when they say dominant/aggressive.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

brixlingo

Senior Don Juan
Im changing my mind. Having empathy is masculine. Being responsible is masculine. Sure you can be a **** boy who runs out on his family to bang more girls but thats not a real man. He is running away from his problems. Facing problems head on is masculinity. Taking care of your loved ones is masculinity.