Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Treat women like children

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

You do not handle a house cat the same way you handle a panther people. Thinking women are akin to children is like thinking they are a house cat, quirky and cute and to be played with at your whim. Women have that side to them certainly. But if you overlook the panther side of things you are going to get broad sided and never know what hit you. I think it is ridiculously naive to think women are children. Underestimate at your own risk.

I have many times been the benefactor of men underestimating me throughout my life from the teens onward. When you underestimate people you give them a great advantage. Beware of a woman who knows how to work the fact that you under estimate her to her advantage. Without exception she will work you over and you'll miss it until its too late.
You are the exception to the rule. You consistently contribute quality content to this forum. You also do not get highly emotional when men act rudely and insult you online. This alone shows how self aware and rational you are. I admire that. But the qualities you possess are very rarely rarely found in women. This is especially true of the modern women. So men may have underestimated you and payed dearly for it, but you are exception. Trust me. Date a modern women and then you will see.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're not children; they are different than men. Women are better at certain things. The sexes aren't equal, for better or for worse. Different is the correct word.
Yeh i agree. But a WORTHY man should lead his woman. A WORTHY woman should lead their children. A man should look to a women for comfort, nurturing and in rare cases advice. A women should routinely look to a man for protection, guidance, advice and protection.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want to be treated like children. Not in a bad way. They still want you to respect their intelligence. Women are just as intelligent as men. But since most lack emotional regulation, they do not want you to take their erratic behavior too seriously. This is what I mean by treat them like children. We have to guide them to behave correctly. They crave this. This is why in bed they call you "daddy" ( the messed up ones do). This is why ALL women like to be spanked. They want you to treat them like children. Case closed lol.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha I'm being funny here. I just couldn't resist reframing it because it reminds me of this crazy feminist I work with and some of the crazy that comes out of her mouth.
The key to hapoiness is not taking life too seriously. None of us make it out alive anyways.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I really find different about men and women:

Women are liars and deceivers
Men are aggressive and violent.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I really find different about men and women:

Women are liars and deceivers
Men are aggressive and violent.
My ex was aggressive.. i.have never met someone to fly off the handle over the littlest **** and ruin an entire day for nothing. Of course she is insane.

Women are unstable and irrational beyond belief..

All we want is an honorable and kind partner.. if i had that i could deal with the mood swings to an extent.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was aggressive.. i.have never met someone to fly off the handle over the littlest **** and ruin an entire day for nothing. Of course she is insane.

Women are unstable and irrational beyond belief..

All we want is an honorable and kind partner.. if i had that i could deal with the mood swings to an extent.
You could find that and then she could die a long horrible death in front of your eyes and you would be no further forward.

Horrible way to put it, but it happens to people and just count your blessings

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the exception to the rule. You consistently contribute quality content to this forum. You also do not get highly emotional when men act rudely and insult you online. This alone shows how self aware and rational you are. I admire that. But the qualities you possess are very rarely rarely found in women. This is especially true of the modern women. So men may have underestimated you and payed dearly for it, but you are exception. Trust me. Date a modern women and then you will see.
Thank you and fair enough :)

I am my father's daughter, lol.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you and fair enough :)

I am my father's daughter, lol.
lol, see what happened here? Pandora just put his point into play. He told BeExcellent something she didn't agree with, gave her a piece of candy(compliment) now she is agreeing and saying thank you! Just like a child. :D:D

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, see what happened here? Pandora just put his point into play. He told BeExcellent something she didn't agree with, gave her a piece of candy(compliment) now she is agreeing and saying thank you! Just like a child. :D:D
Really Howie :rolleyes:

You totally oversimplified things. o_O

The way forward in any discussion is to be accommodating of views that may not line up with your own views. In his "compliment", is an acknowledgement that individuals exist on a spectrum of behavior; a bell curve. There are things that generally hold true and there are outliers. He finds me to be an outlier, and so holds his belief in relation to the rest of the bell curve. We still disagree on the merits.

Pandora still holds the view that women should be treated as children; I still hold the view that women are more cunning than a childlike viewpoint recognizes.

Don't mistake politeness and acknowledgement for agreement. It's a mature examination of differing opinions, which I think is healthy & useful.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really Howie :rolleyes:

You totally oversimplified things. o_O

The way forward in any discussion is to be accommodating of views that may not line up with your own views. In his "compliment", is an acknowledgement that individuals exist on a spectrum of behavior; a bell curve. There are things that generally hold true and there are outliers. He finds me to be an outlier, and so holds his belief in relation to the rest of the bell curve. We still disagree on the merits.

Pandora still holds the view that women should be treated as children; I still hold the view that women are more cunning than a childlike viewpoint recognizes.

Don't mistake politeness and acknowledgement for agreement. It's a mature examination of differing opinions, which I think is healthy & useful.
You are definitely an outlier, more rational than the irrational majority and we are talking about the majority here. What Pandora said about treating women like children has plenty of merit. Its been said on here a thousand times over the years. Experienced men will tell you this sort of thing as well. I'm sure you will agree that women are quite irrational. I know you are smart enough not to take irrational people seriously, much like children. If you dealt with women on the levels we do in the dating world, you would relate.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are definitely an outlier, more rational than the irrational majority and we are talking about the majority here. What Pandora said about treating women like children has plenty of merit. Its been said on here a thousand times over the years. Experienced men will tell you this sort of thing as well. I'm sure you will agree that women are quite irrational. I know you are smart enough not to take irrational people seriously, much like children. If you dealt with women on the levels we do in the dating world, you would relate.
I manage them as employees. I get it. Believe me.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how cunning, they will always default to childishness. The best way to deal with women is to remember they are children, but can deliver a nasty bite if not handled carefully. Don't let that cunning part sneak up on you.

It is true that in today's world, the ONLY way to garner their respect is to regard them as children and maintain an aloof, amused air regarding them. Women only respect men who they consider superior to them in some way. They are not only children, but spoiled brats.

Of course, there exists that 2 or 3 percent who are well-adjusted and are not brats (like BeExcellent), but 100%of them are children at the core.

Then you could say that most of us guys are little boys at our core on some levels. Where would we be without our toys to play with? However, we are called to transcend childhood and overcome great personal obstacles to become men. Most of those obstacles and inner battles are completely unknown and un-relatable to women, even the upper 3%. They cannot know our struggle out of the safe cocoon of childhood. They are encouraged by society to remain as children while we face enormous pressure to rise above.

Never forget that as childlike as they are, they make up for the lack of parity with covert communications and lying. They believe their lies because the lies are generated from their emotional core as a means of survival. Children's reality is based on what they feel. Ditto for women.

The day I realized that all women are children was the day I became able to relate with them.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never forget that as childlike as they are, they make up for the lack of parity with covert communications and lying. They believe their lies because the lies are generated from their emotional core as a means of survival. Children's reality is based on what they feel. Ditto for women.
Devastating...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post by AS. It does pose an interesting challenge in the workplace where we ve given them way too much power. Corporate culture has been feminised. It's now ridiculously PC and socially herdy like a high school clique.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha I'm being funny here. I just couldn't resist reframing it because it reminds me of this crazy feminist I work with and some of the crazy that comes out of her mouth.
That was pretty funny. I know that you´re joking but in a way it is kind of true. Society limits behaviour and we have to live within those limits. But if there were no limits and it was law of the jungle, then it probably would be like that.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

You do not handle a house cat the same way you handle a panther people. Thinking women are akin to children is like thinking they are a house cat, quirky and cute and to be played with at your whim. Women have that side to them certainly. But if you overlook the panther side of things you are going to get broad sided and never know what hit you. I think it is ridiculously naive to think women are children. Underestimate at your own risk.

I have many times been the benefactor of men underestimating me throughout my life from the teens onward. When you underestimate people you give them a great advantage. Beware of a woman who knows how to work the fact that you under estimate her to her advantage. Without exception she will work you over and you'll miss it until its too late.
Women often play stupid. But they´re not as stupid as they pretend.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I manage them as employees. I get it. Believe me.
Dealing with someone in an employment context is somewhat different than dealing with someone in a dating context.

There have been times I've wondered how some women I've been on dates with could function as employees.

If guys actually understood this concept this forum would not exist. We would not be asking questions about their capricous behavior if we really internalized the fact that they have the psyche of children. There is no point trying to figure out an 8 year old. Our society has made it a point to obscure this fact. This is the point of the monologue.
They're not children; they are different than men. Women are better at certain things. The sexes aren't equal, for better or for worse. Different is the correct word.
It's difficult to say whether treating women like children, pets, or just simply different is the most accurate way to describe it. Regardless, I think it is best to say that they can't be treated like fully functional adults similar to us as men.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They believe their lies because the lies are generated from their emotional core as a means of survival.
I used to be fascinated at how delusional women are. I could not understand how they were capable of such self delusion. This qoute explains it. They have to delude/ lie to themselves because their survival depends on it.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women often play stupid. But they´re not as stupid as they pretend.
Elaborate please. You mean they are playing dumb when they ask the same low IQ questions?

1.) How come a man can be a slut and its celebrated but we cant?
2.) How come lesbians can control themselves around women but men cant?
3.) How come men dont want to get married ( bytch have you seen the family court laws).
4.) Why do men get paid more for the same work ( low IQ becuz a simple google search would show that this was false.Do they really believe their co workers are getting a higher hourly rate?)

These are low IQ questions. Can they be fakin this level of stupidity.