Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Train your mind to not let oppurtunity pass you by...distort time for the better...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I originally posted this technique in Tips but I figured itwas unusual enough to be placed in this forum, so here is the repeat...

Originally posted by Dreamer:

There is life changing power within everyone.

Everyone has the ability to create a good or bad mood just by thinking "what if".

Many people don't use "what if" to create a better future...that's because they fail to recreate their past...

Every now and again a reader on this board gets a moment of insight. The reader realizes what's needed to succeed with women and he wonders how his life would have been if he knew DJism when he was younger.

Sometimes a reader gets wrapped up with obtaining good results that he's reluctant to approach women due to thinking about the possibility of obtaining non-perfection

The two readers I just explained both utilized the powerful life changing technique of "what if". Using the technique of "what if" is the closest thing you can come to having a groundhogs day or 50 first date experience.

Now let me demonstrate the power of "what if"....

A. Think about a time you approached an attractive woman but you failed to have a succesful relationship with her. Visualise it.

B. Think about kissing an actress, singer or supermodel. Visualise it.

Now A is a memory and B is a fantasy.

Now what I want you to do is merge A and B...create a memtasy...

C. Think about "what if" you knew about Djism when you was younger.

If you want super confidence, practise C on a daily basis...memtasize...with your past memories, show no AFC behaviour, do keno, kill the desperation...distort time for the better...
When you memtasize, the present time seems fuller...you realize that there are multitudes of possible possitive outcomes...you don't take time for granted...

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's never too late to have a happy childhood."

same concept, very nice ;)

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interresting. I usually just make the best out of any situation so... I'm not down very often!