Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Toxic Masculinity and Rape Culture

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dislike the notion that masculinity is deemed toxic where femininity is encouraged. In addition I don't believe there is a rape culture in the West as it is discouraged and punished by our society.

The purpose of this thread is to gather the opinions of others to better understand these notions. Why is masculinity called toxic? Why do people say there is a rape culture in the west (in particular in college)? Do rapists truly not know that rape is bad and teaching men not to rape would make a difference? Sounds like teaching a thief not to steal, but if I'm missing something please inform me.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Masculinity is only toxic when it is Whites. This is why frats are the group to be attacked even if they are rather benign.

Much like we judge women by their actions and not their words, so too must we judge our leaders, friends, family, media, coworkers, etc,... by their actions and not their words.

It is the only true visibility to intent.
When masculinity is attacked it seems to imply the entire gender. I haven't heard exceptions for minorities that commit what they would coin as toxic masculinity.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When masculinity is attacked it seems to imply the entire gender. I haven't heard exceptions for minorities that commit what they would coin as toxic masculinity.
There r no exceptions.

Danger as usual is being biased and ties everything with him being born with less melanin - getting sunburned easily must hv been pure terror and traumatised him as a child. Victim mindset embedded since.

Back to ur question, masculinity has been under "attack" to ensure the optimization of women (and their offspring's) by slyly subjugating men to adhere to the feminine imperative.

This is nothing new and has been ongoing for thousands of years.

There's good and bad that comes with this.

On one hand we have civilisations, women's propensity towards chipping off masculinity has tempered men's somewhat aggressive nature. It's there to provide balance as men will ponder deeper into it and see other values to inculcate.

On the other hand we have the breakdown of family unit that's causing massive problems with boys growing into men. We are also withnessing the unrestrained breaking down of masculinity via vast numbers of men becoming metrosexuals.

There will be a generational shift, nature will demand a balance, both female and males growing up now recognises how bad unrestrained feminism truly is - that's my opinion and prediction.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger has a point, Im talking about Europe now.

We basically have attacks on male only groups when they are football hooligans or extreme sport athlets, those guys are called insecure, violent or any other term you may imagine and are considered responsible and guilty.

On the other side when it comes of ethnic gangs which commit much more crime especially toward women, they talk about those poor guys being victims and requiring an extra effort (public money) to be saved.

Needless to say that those social justice warriors, femnists and cucks in the institutions are more than glad to help those guys in any possible way wheter is a discount on years of jail or public money to create jobs for them.

Local guy shouts at cheating wife and he has to be arrested and kicked out from home, foreigners from africa/middle east beat his wife to hospital cause she wears skirts and it takes a counselor to make it work and educate him about our culture while respecting his of course.

The attacks on christians for being sexist are common day after day, muslims on the other hand are not even mentioned.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz a feminine imperitave which controls men. Haven't looked at it that way, but it makes sense.

@Danger i cited college because of the false 1 in 5 women will be sexually assaulted statistic that schools now spread. As for rap songs getting a free pass while Christmas songs are scrutinized, that's a fair point. Though I still feel attacks on masculinity are gender based rather than race based, I can see how there can be something of a race and religion component at times. Primarily @Who Dares Win example of Muslim men increasing the number of rapes and attacks in Euopean countries.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You cited it because you were unknowingly programmed to think that is where the false crime of toxic masculinity is occurring......

That is my point.
Oh yeah specifically because others on the left quote the statistic and make the claim that college is dangerous for women. My point was to ask if there's any reason to lend credence to the rumors.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toxic Masculinity is what gave rise to civilization. It was the military might of Rome that brought civilization to western Europe. It was England that conquered the world and gave us all a common language to communicate. WWII gave us atomic energy, rocket technology, and the first computer (Alan Turing's machine). The Cold War gave us jet technology, satellite technology, the internet, the space race, and the list goes on and on. And now Russia and China are developing hypersonic missile technology that can travel 20x the speed of sound, which means a new arms race will reignite and America will be forced to respond by developing new technology - such technology will eventually trickle down into normal civilian life and we will all benefit from it.

Gentlemen, toxic masculinity is a good thing, it gave us the modern world, embrace it proudly. Never let the feminists and PC culture pressure you into being a cuck.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Masculinity is only toxic when it is Whites.
I would leave the racial implications to the feminists. That is, I get what you're saying about college frats being attacked. Black dudes are in frats, too, though. Certainly lately there's been an anti white male agenda, but when it comes to "toxic masculinity," don't let them divide us by race. All bets are off. Feminism is a racist ideology. I'm sure I don't need to expand on this for you.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder a good bit about how it all got started, and there are bunches of theories, but I think Spaz hit on the majority of it. It's always happened, but since men were always needed in an overt way (logic and physical work), feminism never really took hold. I think it's been accelerated recently due to a number of things:

- Advances in technology, requiring less physical work, which also decreases T coincidently
- Consumer culture, which is driven by emotion, and men are seen as the biggest threat to this, specifically white men, who scientifically are more logical/pragmatic on the whole, and this is where white men begin to be demonized as Danger said. I think this is the big one, because most of these businesses are not sinister in nature, they just want to make money, and logical men stand in the way of that.
- Good old fashioned jealousy, if you can't replicate what others have/do that you want, attack them

Real men are still needed and valued in society, it's just less overt than it used to be. It's up to us to save this place. The real women are not going to mate with weak betas, that part has remained unchanged since the beginning of time. Women still want the jacked up physically impressive athletes, first and foremost.

Last edited: