Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Totally screwed up

MinusoneAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have been using the system and DJ bible for sometime, about 6 months now and my game hasn't gotten great. Have gotten more #'s than I have ever gotten in a lifetime and more dates than ever. So here is the deal. I have started seeing this gal for an more. I was dating a few different girls at the time but have gotten rid of the others and am just seeing this one. We have been on about 10-12 dates and have been having sex for sometime. This issuse is I am find myself falling back into my old AFC's ways. I am starting to lose confidence when I am around her, less of a challenge to her and honestly I don't the way I feel when I am act like this. She wanted to get together this week but I told her I was real busy but that I would see her on Thursday. We are suppose to hang out Thursday with a bunch of her friends and then spend 4th of July together. I think by taking the space it will help reasserate my space. I guess the fundemental issuse is that I am falling back into my old ways looking for validation from her which I haven't done over the last 6 months in working on my DJ attitude and skills. I know its human to slip but I wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations or strategies of what they do to get themselve back on track once you see the AFC rearing its ugly head.

The other rub I have is I meet a girl out Friday night and I would like to take her out but I kind of feel odd about it. Me and the current girl I am dating haven't had any discussions about 1-1 exclusive dating and of course I am not going to bring it up so is it safe to go on a date with the other chick?

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The other rub I have is I meet a girl out Friday night and I would like to take her out but I kind of feel odd about it. Me and the current girl I am dating haven't had any discussions about 1-1 exclusive dating and of course I am not going to bring it up so is it safe to go on a date with the other chick?
Has your "girl" broached the topic of exclusivity with you? Are you sure she is even your "girl"? If the topic has not been brought up then why not go on another date with someone else. Let me give you my honest opinion here. If what you are saying is indeed true, that you have been out on 12 dates with this person, you have been intimate and she has not mentioned any interest at all about starting a relationship? Exercise caution here with this person or more importantly, get control of your emotions. It may be that all she wants is a casual fling with benefits. In other words you appear to be slipping into LTR mindset and this is the furthest thing from her mind.

Review the DJ Bible to get back to where you were and then focus on dating other women too. DO NOT ask her whether this would be cool with her or if she is dating others as well. Let her do this or you will be sorry. One other point of interest and this is a subject I like to bring up. You never know when a woman your dating is trying to be the next aspiring great Alpha Female DJ. Avoid this species at all costs.

MinusoneAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitop, She hasn't broached the subject of exclusivity. On the first couple of dates she did mention to me that she didn't go on dates. I didn't say anything or comment at this point. We have had a discussion about public display of affection and she has told be she only likes that with the right person. Last night we went out with her friends and she was continually touching me and kissing me. How do you tell if they are trying to be the next alpha dj female.

MinusoneAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
One other thing after hanging out with her friends last night,
I left her house and headed home and called her to tell her I had a good time and she said she did as well and that to call her this week if I wanted her to cook me dinner again.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spend some free time with her. Don't do what I did by spending a fair chunk. It works in moderation.

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We have had a discussion about public display of affection and she has told be she only likes that with the right person. Last night we went out with her friends and she was continually touching me and kissing me.
That's a good sign to say the least.
How do you tell if they are trying to be the next alpha dj female.
You can tell this kind of women because you know that she either bought a lame magazine, watched a lame TV show or just picked up some very bad advice. This is the kind of woman that thinks empowerment is to be man-like. To possess masculine or otherwise DJ qualities. I don't know about you but I do not find women of this caliber remotely attractive in any sense of the word. I think that this DJ information is slowly leaking it's way out into the female circles and perhaps many of them are saying, "well if the guys can do it, so can we".

Well, we don't need to really respond to that do we? What I'm saying is that trying to hook-up with someone who is going to compete with you being a man, because that is what you are, will only bring problems. It appears with the additional info you have given that this girls has a very high IL in you. This is what you need to do:

1. get your head back in it (composure & patience)
2. review DJ Bible to reinforce good points so you don't slip back into bad AFC habits

good luck