Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Took my gf of 7 months to Puerto Rico, here is the aftermovie

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But is it a good idea to sugar coat the red pill, especially on a forum like this? Or has SS become a "safe space"? I just said what everyone else was thinking after watching that cringe-inducing video. I have no doubt that you were thinking that too. Someone has to be straight with the OP.

At the end of the day, don't post pictures or videos of your women if you're thin-skinned.
Yep, you nailed it. You can drive the nail in with a carpenter's hammer or a sledge hammer. You used a sledge hammer.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
There’s a difference between being honest with a brother and being a blowhard. There truly is no reason to insult, you can get your point across without being crass.

Being crass doesn’t make you a big bad man, it makes you crass. Of course here there is no threat of getting your gluteus Maximus handed to you for it.

Be courteous and be polite (but always have a plan to kill anyone you meet).

But is it a good idea to sugar coat the red pill, especially on a forum like this? Or has SS become a "safe space"? I just said what everyone else was thinking after watching that cringe-inducing video. I have no doubt that you were thinking that too. Someone has to be straight with the OP.

At the end of the day, don't post pictures or videos of your women if you're thin-skinned.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She's the latina single mom I've talked about in here. The trick is to be an adventurous fun guy and practice for future relationships right? She even got to know my parents and since relationships can end at any time, I didn't care, just enjoying the moments. She paid for half of everything, here is an aftermovie of a some of the adventures of what PR offers.

Shouldn't post personal stuff dude. You can get doxed.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum has turned into doing everything nice for a girl is beta. The black pill has really
Life is a balance. Real "game" is knowing how to be the right amount of "nice". A girl is totally cool with you being into her and wanting her - you just can't want her tooooo much. If you know what you are doing you can get a feel for the right amount.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like fun, what is keeping you with this woman instead of spinning plates btw? You're not going to move on until you're actively seeking something else.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like fun, what is keeping you with this woman instead of spinning plates btw? You're not going to move on until you're actively seeking something else.
I am actively looking for more women, I'm actively approaching other women and trying to date.