Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too many men vainly take credit for a woman's high-interest, to their own peril

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am noticing more interest from women RIGHT AFTER Valentines Day (the 14th). Here it is the 16th and there's scoping or prospecting for d!ck, MY d!ck, today (at a grocery store with a batty vegetarian store clerk) and yesterday (at the grocery store, her supposed boyfriend there lagging behind her she tilted her head to me under me and smiled and went out her way to interact with me while her boyfriend or husband was looking intently in another isle, she was about my age so I'm not interested but I'm sure she could suck a mean c0ck and be "sexy").
Just the nature of our society today, it means if you see a bf or husband, you can assume he is beaten down and cheated a bit. That he accepts some bullshyt because "that's how it is".

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this is some pretty depressive stuff compared to the optimism there was in the internet's PUA days when anything was possible. Would you always have said this? Maybe it's my skewed awareness but you seem to have changed somewhat lately.
When I Altavista'd "how to ask out a girl" and found Sosuave in 2000, it was like I'd found a book of secrets and had newfound power. I still feel that way. I wonder why things are so negative in general these days?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I Altavista'd "how to ask out a girl" and found Sosuave in 2000, it was like I'd found a book of secrets and had newfound power. I still feel that way. I wonder why things are so negative in general these days?
I'm glad you're still so positive. My impression is that the PUA tactics were given time and debunked, which is why the atmosphere is more pessimistic these days. Back then it was new and exciting, and the feeling was "Wow, could this work? This is going to work". But then it was shown not to.

Which is not to say all that information is garbage. Some of it is, but a lot of it is just good common sense life advice for living as men. But there is no magic pill.

I used to love Altavista, by the way. It was my first favorite search engine, until Google came around. Google is so much better, it's ridiculous.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this is some pretty depressive stuff compared to the optimism there was in the internet's PUA days when anything was possible. Would you always have said this? Maybe it's my skewed awareness but you seem to have changed somewhat lately.
That optimism was actually delusional cope....PUA has always been a load of BS....

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is that contradictory? The male performs the masculine, the female performs the feminine.

Which sex is the one that nurtures and cares for others?
The man provides and protects.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you're still so positive. My impression is that the PUA tactics were given time and debunked, which is why the atmosphere is more pessimistic these days. Back then it was new and exciting, and the feeling was "Wow, could this work? This is going to work". But then it was shown not to.

Which is not to say all that information is garbage. Some of it is, but a lot of it is just good common sense life advice for living as men. But there is no magic pill.

I used to love Altavista, by the way. It was my first favorite search engine, until Google came around. Google is so much better, it's ridiculous.
Well, I don't mean the hard core PUA stuff. Just the general self-empowering info about being confident, talking to women, being funny, etc. I never went for the hackneyed routines, although there's good info everywhere like you said. SoSuave always seemed to me more about just pumping yourself up and living life.

Altavista was one of the first search engines I used, from when I took an IT course in college in the 90s. Incidentally, I still have the same account for nytimes.com from 1996. Probably the first website for which I created a membership. The internet was amazing to me in those days. Still is.

But it's amazing how long Google has held the mantle...took over around 2000 and still going strong.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely agree.

When a woman is being Motherly towards her man, do you interpret that as providing and protecting?
My mother wears the pants in my home. If a man is not working and expects the woman to work, and provide AND respect him and give him sex on demand while he watches TV all day and grows a bear-gut, then I guess that would be motherly. (just kidding)

Danger said:
A woman will prepare food for her husband and children, but that is not providing. A woman will protect her children alongside the man, but she is not the first line of protection for the family.
The man puts the food in the fridge, but the woman prepares the meal in the fridge. Empty fridge man's fault. Full fridge but no food is woman's fault. I get that.

If you don't have work or a good job, then marriage is the worst experience in my limited experience. My marriage in the past crashed badly because of issues like that. Allot of people avoid marriage altogether, like the plague, if they can't fund it. No money in a marriage equals a disaster. If you have a real woman that would go homeless with you and live on the streets with you then you've got a keeper. Most women are not like that.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem is that childless women have too much choice. Women need to get knocked up so that their options are limited, forcing them to stay with the baby daddy.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem is that childless women have too much choice. Women need to get knocked up so that their options are limited, forcing them to stay with the baby daddy.
Now you're just straight out trolling bro.

And if woman took away nurturing, sex and femininity then what?
Like yours did, right?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a sense, they are fvcking you over for your own good. So that you will grow some balls and gain some self respect and rid yourself of your stupid romantic idealism.
When my oneitis dumped me she posted a quote meme on her facebook...

From the Russian phrasing... "Find a happy man, and wipe that stupid smile from his face"

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When my oneitis dumped me she posted a quote meme on her facebook...

From the Russian phrasing... "Find a happy man, and wipe that stupid smile from his face"
It seems as good as every hardnosed player here has an origin story of what experiences made them that way.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually this is more correct than it might suggest on the surface.

Women hate having options and hate thinking about them. A baby solves these issues for her... its why she goes from dating a great HB8 SMV guy to getting knocked up by the chubby HB5 stable beta who is childless, has a stable career and owns his own house.