Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too busy to hang out=I have other options

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we all know too busy to hang out is not a valid excuse because if we like somebody (men included) you will always make time.

However, whether they truly are busy or not; I think another guy(s) is always in the picture.

It's amazing how much power a cute (non hot) 6.5 to 7 scale chick still has in the dating world when they are young 18-24.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we all know too busy to hang out is not a valid excuse because if we like somebody (men included) you will always make time.

However, whether they truly are busy or not; I think another guy(s) is always in the picture.

It's amazing how much power a cute (non hot) 6.5 to 7 scale chick still has in the dating world when they are young 18-24.
You should have just as many options. Most guys don't want to put the work in tho, which explains why they end up in the situations they do

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too busy = I immediately

This last one flaked on hanging out and said she was too busy, but then said I am sure we will have time soon.

What annoys me is that she is the one who initiated contact, so I assumed she was putting herself in my orbit to ask her out.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have just as many options. Most guys don't want to put the work in tho, which explains why they end up in the situations they do
While I appreciate your optimism, do you think an attractive guy still has as much power as a 6.5 -7.5 early 20s woman? I still don't think so. The older I get, I see more and more how youth in women is so very attractive and magnetic. It makes a girl you saw as so so while you were in your 20s, seem like a dime piece now.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too busy = I immediately stop communicating.

This last one flaked on hanging out and said she was too busy, but then said I am sure we will have time soon.

What annoys me is that she is the one who initiated contact, so I assumed she was putting herself in my orbit to ask her out.[/QUOTE]

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
said she was too busy, but then said I am sure we will have time soon.
Yea, she'll have time for you after she'll exhaust all her other options. Can't be more translucent than that.

"If you really want someone, you'll find a way, But if you don't, you'll find excuses"

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A attractive guy is the equivalent of a attractive women.

Both have the same amount of options,
Trust me, I know.
Exactly.

In fact I'd argue that an attractive man has more options then women.

An attractive man is a man not limited to his looks alone. It's an entire package all rolled into 1. Such a man is rare.

However a woman is only required to look attractive, and there are billions to choose from.

OP, you might pass in the looks department but you fail in the man's department like most men.