Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Told one my plates, her hair, body and breath stink

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora dont laugh man LOL, I genuinely feel bad, I know girls are savages when it comes to reject guys super bad, but my nice guy programming still haunts me.
There is nothing nice about being dishonest and pretending everything is fine when it isn't You tolerated this as a nice guy and this is exactly why girls think nice guys are creepy.

You as being nice guy is just really being a d|ck and cuck for not telling her at first meeting because you wanted to smash. You did this and not only once but several times which really does make you too a creepy nice guy.

You need to set the standard from the start and spell out what is tolerated or now, and fvck her feelings because if she cannot live up your standards then she is not worthy of you and you should walk away with no regrets.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly have no words. Except to ask why and how in the world you could continue dating (and fvcking?) such a slovenly woman?

A woman's looks are important no doubt but her scent (hair, body, breath) is part of her essence, her femininity, her sexuality
and what attracts men, or most men.

You did her a favor by telling her, but I'm still wondering how you could have stomached kissing her, banging her.

TBH, I gagged a little bit reading and imagining it.
Because nice guys like him are creepy and will do anything to get to the punani regardless of the price. I'm gagging too.

Its disgusting to have intimacy with person that do not take care of herself and her hygiene and I would never allow myself to do something like that to myself. Its below my standards.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you have self esteem issues, and do not have any clue of your SMV,

the equivalent male, would be given NOTHING by women

M

member160761

Im not lying to you when last night I sae her, ahe kissed me and I felt this rotten breath in her mouth, I try to fvck her and I couldn't keep it up because of her entire smell.
There used to be times where women were dumped for far less offences than this. What the hell is wrong with you?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Set your standards higher... the fact that she doesn’t give a crap about hey hygiene means she doesn’t give a sh!t about you. I applaud you for calling her out but she should have never been allowed to progress that far in your rotation.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
@OP The whole situation could've been handled differently. Of course, she deserves it, but the outcome of this situation is not in your favor, unless you just wanted to kick her out of your life and make her resent you.
Being an Ahole for no real reason isn't "alpha" or "manly", it's just being an Ahole.

How a person handles himself speaks a lot about them as a person in those type of situations and OP got an F.

There was no reason to treat her in that manner. You could easily have gotten your point across in a way that didn't alienate her or make her feel sh!tty.

When people think there is soemthign wrong with being a decent human being because they were "too nice" that's when you've gone way too far to the other side of the spectrum.