Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Told one my plates, her hair, body and breath stink

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
So one of my plates has always been like that, he hair stinks of sweat, her body stinks of sweat, and her breath stink all the time, its like food that has been in the tooth for long and its rotten.

I told her all of that because its driving me crazy, I hate kissing her or having her body on close to mine. I know men have always lied to women, but I couldn't do it no more, I'm pretty sure she will get mad at me and never speak to me again, but I just couldn't take it. I dropped some hints to her about how we men like women who smell super good, but she never got the memo, so I had to do it.

Have you guys said anything like that to women and how did they react?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
This is the message I sent her, its translated from Spanish via google lens, so don't mind the errors. I've never done something like this, so idk how she will react. Still waiting on her response

1667917804403.png

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being honest. However, this is a lecture. Just be direct. This is all you have to say-

“Sweetheart, you smell bad. Breath. Hair. Body Odor. Fix it.”

I told my wife back when we were in the talking phase that her breath stank. She was so traumatized from it her breath never stunk again. She’s now obsessed with oral hygiene.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being honest. However, this is a lecture. Just be direct. This is all you have to say-

“Sweetheart, you smell bad. Breath. Hair. Body Odor. Fix it.”

I told my wife back when we were in the talking phase that her breath stank. She was so traumatized from it her breath never stunk again. She’s now obsessed with oral hygiene.
That's great man. I tried to soften the blow. She answered with the typical shaming that I am a faghot and a toxic person. Well she's a big girl she will survive, but I just had to do it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Well if she’s otherwise hot you could have led:

1. “hey baby let’s get in the shower I want to wash you from head to toe”
2. Have your toothbrush in the shower with toothpaste and brush your teeth and have a spare in there for her, encourage her to at the same time.

Inevitably this will lead to shower sex, kissing and her on her knees in the shower blowing you.

When you’re done just use the power of suggestion: omg your skin smells so amazing and your hair looks so beautiful! Kissing is so nice with fresh breath.

Just another way of behavior modification, which is your job as a man in regards to a woman.

If she’s of no value and you have hot cnts everywhere you need not bother.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not the kind of stuff to be discussed over text, IMO. You soften the blow by delivering the message in person with the tone of your voice and body language conveying compassion and the fact you're genuinely trying to be helpful to her. Also, would've been better doing it step by step (fix the BO first, then hair, then oral hygiene) instead of basically telling her in one big scoop that she stinks like a POS.
That's great man. I tried to soften the blow. She answered with the typical shaming that I am a faghot and a toxic person. Well she's a big girl she will survive, but I just had to do it.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
which is your job as a man in regards to a woman.
Where does it say that's a man's job? Whats the woma's job? To be a mess and wait for Mr. Savior to save her? Nah, this is the only woman I've had who smells bad. All other woman take care of their hygiene, of smelling incredible. I'm always clean, smelling good, always groomed, is that so hard to take care of their own hygiene?

Also, would've been better doing it step by step (fix the BO first, then hair, then oral hygiene) instead of basically telling her in one big scoop that she stinks like a POS.
Again why is that my job to fix her? If she stinks she stinks, she needs to fix it, I'm not fixing anybody, I got my own $hit to fix.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again why is that my job to fix her? If she stinks she stinks, she needs to fix it, I'm not fixing anybody, I got my own $hit to fix.
It's not your job to fix her. But you can point out the issues either in a manner that's helpful or that can backfire. Your choice.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
It's not your job to fix her. But you can point out the issues either in a manner that's helpful or that can backfire. Your choice.
I did and provided solutions. But not doing her job. Imagine doing it one time, and then what? If she still gonna smell bad, are you gonna take the job of her personal hygienist? Nah pass.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of OP's tact, it's a positive situation for him, as he's slowly killing his inner nice guy. I'm wondering if she'll eventually come back around.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
And you put up with the smell while banging her? Damn bro.

Its over for ProperHygieneHerCels.

Im glad you told her, someone had to. But I agree that it should´ve been in person

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly have no words. Except to ask why and how in the world you could continue dating (and fvcking?) such a slovenly woman?

A woman's looks are important no doubt but her scent (hair, body, breath) is part of her essence, her femininity, her sexuality
and what attracts men, or most men.

You did her a favor by telling her, but I'm still wondering how you could have stomached kissing her, banging her.

TBH, I gagged a little bit reading and imagining it.

Im not lying to you when last night I sae her, ahe kissed me and I felt this rotten breath in her mouth, I try to fvck her and I couldn't keep it up because of her entire smell.

I left and after I left, I kid you not, I was tasting her rotten saliva in my mouth that I had to take a mind.

She's hot as hell, but her hygiene is horrible

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Damn, bro. You are a savage. Not attacking you, it might be a good thing sometimes.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
That's an understatement.

I'm actually wondering about her mental health because emotionally healthy people take pride in themselves - looking good, smelling good and keeping clean.

They go to dentist regularly, brush their teeth, take showers, wash hair, etc.

Anyway, again it's good you said something, has she responded?
I kept coming back, cause of the idea in my mind looking at her pictures, she doesn't look bad, but no matter how good she looks I just couldn't do it no more.

She blocked me on Whatsapp and I deleted her number, we have friends in common, so we will see each other from time to time, it will be interesting.

Attachments

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing you and her have friends in common, I don't think it was a good idea to say she stinks.

But you made a service for the next guy. Bad breath is more difficult to fight since going to the dentist can be expensive in some countries. But no excuse to not use a shampoo and take a long and hot bath.

^^
Is she holding a toothbrush in the picture? (joking)

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So one of my plates has always been like that, he hair stinks of sweat, her body stinks of sweat, and her breath stink all the time, its like food that has been in the tooth for long and its rotten.

I told her all of that because its driving me crazy, I hate kissing her or having her body on close to mine. I know men have always lied to women, but I couldn't do it no more, I'm pretty sure she will get mad at me and never speak to me again, but I just couldn't take it. I dropped some hints to her about how we men like women who smell super good, but she never got the memo, so I had to do it.

Have you guys said anything like that to women and how did they react?
It's always a fine line between honesty and compassion. But you dropped hints and she either missed them or didn't care for them.

Now I am like you, and probably any man for that matter, BO it's just a plain given. If you smell bad, I am instantly turned off. I was dating this really cute girl but her breath was a bit off, it wasn't even bad it was just off and I ended up breaking things off. It may sound superficial but I mean if you are turned off there is nothing you can do. In your case, it was a bit extreme to the point of what you would expect from a homeless person.

In my opinion, your brutal honesty will help her down the line. Most people are afraid to be that candid and it being her own BO she most likely has never noticed.

You did well. I take honesty over simply ghosting.

Modern Man Advice