Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Toilet paper rant:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My main job is for a major energy drink company and my job is basically to get our product on as many shelf’s, in as many stores as I can.
With that being said, I am in and out of the grocery store all day and my question is
What the **** is wrong with Americans?
Why toilet paper?
I don’t understand it, people are buying ALL the toilet paper in every store. I mean cases on top of cases. I watched a pallet drop in a store with 50 twelve packs of toilet paper.
i **** you not FIVE people bought all 50 packs of toilet paper. That’s an average of 122 rolls of toilet paper each!

122 roles of toilet paper would literally last me three years. How much do people sh*t? I sh*t once a day, twice if I was drinking the night before and I just don’t understand this. One roll of toilet paper gets me atleast 20 poops.

Are people eating it? If this were a real serious pandemic which I don’t believe it is, why aren’t people stacking up one oranges, garlic, tumeric, grapefruit, vitamin C supplements.. things to boost the immune system.
If things really were bad, and you ran out of toilet paper you could always take a soapy wash cloth and wipe with it. I just don’t understand??!?

Someone please make sense of this toilet paper hoarding for me?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same thing is happening here in Spain. There hasn't been any on the shelf at the local supermarket in a week. People are fukking stupid, that's why. And most people have bidets here, so it's really moronic.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, it’s insane and probably relates to human comfort and insecurities. I absolutely hate to talk about toxic waste disposal, but there are other emergency products available if a person has at least a smidge of imagination …

Igetit!

Reaction score
I don't understand it either. I recently went to 3 dollar general stores,the shelves were COMPLETELY CLEAN in the tissue aisle.

Maybe the virus gives you diarrhea or something......I have no idea.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Maybe the virus gives you diarrhea or something......I have no idea.
Yes, it gives them the big D, the public gets it when they’re forced out of their daily comfort zone….

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herd mentality.

People do what others do to feel safe, not be left behind, be part of the community. Same thoughts could be applied to marriage.

There is no critical thinking in society.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
My main job is for a major energy drink company and my job is basically to get our product on as many shelf’s, in as many stores as I can.
With that being said, I am in and out of the grocery store all day and my question is
Why toilet paper?
I don’t understand it, people are buying ALL the toilet paper in every store. I mean cases on top of cases. I watched a pallet drop in a store with 50 twelve packs of toilet paper.
i **** you not FIVE people bought all 50 packs of toilet paper. That’s an average of 122 rolls of toilet paper each!

122 roles of toilet paper would literally last me three years. How much do people sh*t? I sh*t once a day, twice if I was drinking the night before and I just don’t understand this. One roll of toilet paper gets me atleast 20 poops.

Are people eating it? If this were a real serious pandemic which I don’t believe it is, why aren’t people stacking up one oranges, garlic, tumeric, grapefruit, vitamin C supplements.. things to boost the immune system.
If things really were bad, and you ran out of toilet paper you could always take a soapy wash cloth and wipe with it. I just don’t understand??!?

People, in general, are lemmings and are scared. There is no making sense of this. People are panicking and do not know what to do. Plus with 24/7 non-stop news, they think the absolute worst.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toilet paper of all things is kind of odd. I can see panic buying food or the water, but toilet paper? When did that move to the top of the survival hierarchy? Worst case scenario, and this is nasty, but you could use a washcloth and keep washing it out. Or in my case, I knew I was keeping that old set of encyclopedias for something.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was funny that all the hand sanitizer and bleach disappeared immediately, but the hydrogen peroxide took much longer to sell, because people don't understand it is a sanitizer, and btw much nicer to use than bleach. The active ingredient in hand sanitizer is alcohol. Isopropyl is disappearing now. Unless you live in California, which mandates a lower alcohol percentage, everclear from the liquor store is an effective sanitizer as well. Gem clear is the generic brand sold near me.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
someone told me cause they have 6 kids, I just bought a bidet and bet done with it $60 they're gouging on Amazon for those for $1000 but you can't prosecute cause they're from China

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of people don't know that dry gas is the same $hit. We ran out of alcohol so I just bought some extra dry gas.

Also, I bought a couple extra 50 lb bags of rock salt.

Very cheap, and useful for tons of $hit. Preservative, antibacterial, flavoring, etc,...
Dry gas is the same thing as isopropyl alcohol???

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of people don't know that dry gas is the same $hit. We ran out of alcohol so I just bought some extra dry gas.

Also, I bought a couple extra 50 lb bags of rock salt.

Very cheap, and useful for tons of $hit. Preservative, antibacterial, flavoring, etc,...
My panic buy was ten pounds of yukon gold seed potatoes.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They see the toilet paper start to go, and they figure if the Jones's are hoarding it, I'd better too, else I won't be able to get it. It grows exponentially.

I bought this thing a few years ago that shoots warm water up to your nether regions. It mounts right to the toilet bowl and you plumb it into your existing water supply. Hot and cold. I bought it because I have a painful intestinal condition that can make your rear end very sore. It's one of the best things I ever bought. That hot water really hits the spot!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I **** three times a day. You should **** for every meal otherwise your diet is lacking in fiber.

Also, people **** more when they have illness.

Remember if you’re at home for two months, all those ****s you take at work and school happen at home.

Finally, remember that women use more toilet paper... and that people have kids and families. If you’re a single guy, multiply your toilet paper usage by a minimum of 5. Ten is probably more accurate.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are people eating it? If this were a real serious pandemic which I don’t believe it is, why ??!?
Cut the bullshvt. A lot of people are going to die in the next four months. Our hospitals will be choosing between saving youth and watching elderly people succumb to respiratory failure. Most of our doctors and nurses will become ill themselves. But all young men can think about right now is how inconvenient not being able to party is.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut the bullshvt. A lot of people are going to die in the next four months. Our hospitals will be choosing between saving youth and watching elderly people succumb to respiratory failure. Most of our doctors and nurses will become ill themselves. But all young men can think about right now is how inconvenient not being able to party is.
Man, what is wrong with you? Your profile says you;re 30 and you're addressing guys a couple of years younger than you as "young people"? LOL

And secondly, get your **** together. This is as real of a pandemic as when the flu season comes and children and adults get sick all over the world, exception being that this one is a bit more aggressive. That's about it. There is absolutely no reason for any mentally healthy person to be stocking up on toilet paper like they are doing, this is absolutely showing the level of stupidity and how most people are weak, cannot think straight and do whatever the first idiot is doing before them. That's about it, you can go ahead and complicate it and sugarcoat is as much as you want now

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why toilet paper?

Seems absolutely one of the stupidest things ever. I personally never use toilet paper at home since I have a bidet and it is 10 times more effective at cleaning myself after than paper. Whenever I use paper, there is a tendency to irritate the skin around the zone it is not cleaning everything. Water...yes, bro, water is a blessing. Cleans every little thing and doesn't irritate the skin.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell an arab or indian, that you have to use toilet paper and they laugh at you. As if you would die when you run out of tp, the shelfs in the markets are empty in germany, too.

I went to the supermarket tuesday evening and I wanted to buy a pack, because I had only one roll left at home. I got a pack at the second store - one of the last five - and because I got everything else in the first store I went to the wine shelf and grabbed a bottle of wine because I felt ashamed with only toilet paper in my hands. The way from the store to my car was damn long...

Last edited: