Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Today's reality and exact opposites

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mothers are exceptional with babies, and with small children, up to about age 5. Between age 5 and 10, mothers tend to be inferior to fathers. Beyond age 10, mothers are virtually useless. Awarding custody to mothers, of children between 5 and 10 borders on child abuse. Any judge awarding custody to the mother, of a child older than 10, should be imprisoned until the child graduates college.
And those children are unknowingly trained to be physically and psychologically subservient in future relationships and society in general. When a child is repeatedly told “all men are....,” or he is continuously told to express his feelings, his natural recourse during future conflicts will be to fall to a relative fetal position as a coping mechanism.

The opposite of this occurs at times (too many) as well. A male with a solid, masculine, core will meet, date, and eventually marry a dominant female. The longer the relationship progresses his masculinity and his self-respect / her respect for him slowly erodes, as she uses love, affection, pu$$), kids, money, her new boyfriend, etc as leverage against him.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Massive number of white guys here hooked up with Asian ladies. Yes we are breeding ourselves out of existence but enjoying the decline. And I do get very well fed.

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to pull dtf women is mindfulness. Leave your phone in your car. Or at least carry a secondary burner phone that has no apps to distract you.

When arriving at the social environment, soak it in. Be completely in the moment. Be mindful of the present.

Notice what state you are in. Most likely it would be loneliness. Suffering is the human condition. Transmute that loneliness into mindfulness.

Once you are able to be completely in the moment, every dtf chick will be drawn to you like flies on sh1t.

It’s the mindful guy that is in his body that sends off a signal of value. He sends off a positive and attractive vibration. He stands out like a sore thumb compared to every guy stuck in his head, distracted by technology, or suffering from a quiet sense of loneliness.

Emotional transmutation in the field is the single greatest skill to develop that boosts your game from 0 to 100.

I’ve done it myself and have effortlessly pull many times out of nowhere. I could just be hanging out and enjoying the moment and a dtf 8 or 9 would come out of nowhere and ask me “do you want to get out of here?”. She can sense my cool vibe and positive state.

Some people call this “Being in state.” Your state probably has 90% influence over your success with women, more so than smv and anything else.

The power within is rarely explored by men.
That's totally true, I know when I'm in that state I can talk and make fun and jokes I will never do in my normal state, The thing is I don't know how to trigger it, it just happens. and as you said everybody around you can feel it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how I play it recently on dating apps to don't get tired of them - especially that women tighten their game there, for example:
- a lot of women create secret dating apps-oriented groups and ask other women if they dated guy X or guy Y (remember, there's no comeback from suffering rep-hit)
Even with a big dyck, chiseled body and cash? The other female could've just been trying to mess his game up.

- some women remember that you have matched several times with them on dating app already but you didn't start talking to them, so its often pointless approaching them after few contactless matches as they will just stall you/game you for revenge to get the feeling of being tossed away previously out of them (field tested)
- warrior feminists there should not be approached (women like them do the screenshots of convos and smear you in secret groups; you will never know), some stall you for fun
- some women match with you just to unmatch you after not being contacted to show you their anger/disdain (happened to me couple od times) if not contacted previously when matched with
"Some stall you for fun". - I called this "trolling". It's the same as ghosting dates, using "probably", "maybe" to string you along.

So I prefer being contacted there (she writes first) - women do write you first quite often (approx 20% will write first if you stand above other guys in her line) and its almost a sure lay if that will happen so its often waste of time to write them first really - sure, you can do it if you will notice really interesting woman but if you are just mildly interested, feel free to abstain from writing her. High value man don't chase person he doesn't know online.
Agree...

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Ive read more books then in your local library on the subject. Like so many others you get a hold of a piece of info and "think" i discovered something and then commence to try and drag everyone you can into the bubble of hell to chase your tail endlessly. LOL its comical to read this shyt.
Flow has been around for eons man. Its just repackaged for some new youtube soyboy technique to try and "become" something.
To get the "mindful" folks to jump aboard.
An empty mind takes years of discipline to master. Think zen. It’s being in present time. Not locked into the intricacies of your past experiences that your subconscious throws up in your face

I see no reason to insult anyone here. If it’s not for you then move your arse along.