Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To the person who wrote the book shuma gora need advice?

theguru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear DJS

First of all I would like to say a massive thanks to the person who wrote this book. It has really changed my thinking I am still reading through the book and I feel that I am now starting to think like a DJ. Before I was a total AFC I had a girlfriend who I was in love with and she broke me heart I was hurt and I felt lonely this was in September 2001. I went to clubs with my cousin and I saw all these fit girls and I would get so upset seeing these other guys going around and pulling them and not me and if I did approach them they would reject me. I would get upset so I got angry and I said that’s it I am going to set some targets I am going to pass this computer course, pass my driving test, get a good job, pay of my student loan, get a car. I started working on these targets and so far I have passed my computer course and driving test. I have a wicked job as a I.T consultant and I am now in the process of paying of my loan. Now that I have reached my goals I feel proud of myself. I feel more confident and I am not going to degrade myself cos I am it. I also had taken up gym and body for life and my body is now much stronger and looks great. Girls have complemented me that I look good. All I can say is I have only done a few pages of reading of the shuma gora book and my thinking has started to change and I am slowly starting to see the light thank you shuma gora.

I have one question to ask in the book it said that you can tell if a woman is interested if you look at her pupils in her eyes. Just wondering if you had a diagram to show what they should look like if she is interested. Also you say that make eye contact. The problem is I am short sighted I don’t like wearing glasses when I go out and I don’t like contact lenses how can I fix this. Cos sometimes I feel a lady is looking at me cos here head is in my direction but here eyes are not. I can tell by this because when I get closer to her she is not looking at me. What can I do? I would like to say thank you to Shuma Gora.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please, I ask you to trust me here:

NEVER EVER WORRY ABOUT IF SHE LIKES YOU OR NOT

Why? Because if she did not like you, she would say "No." to your attempts. You should have better things to do than to sit around and worry about if she "likes" you or not.

Once you start looking for "permission", you give control of YOUR life right back to the woman. She does not need another puzzy, she has one already.

If you don't have the confidence already, you can "pretend" that all the girls like you for a while. After doing this, you might notice that most actually do.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The person you are reffering to is Page, and I guess he is field testing now... so he posts rarely.