Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tired of Being the Cheatee

Grinderman

Don Juan
Reaction score
the wife's husband is doing life at what is called on the Bayou "The Farm".
"All I need is some inspiration, before I do somebody some harm. I feel just like a vegetable, down here on the farm."

Two men whose lives were ruined
No woman is worth death or prison. Yet it happens oh too often.

FRAME gents, know your default frame.

That's exactly the response you want from her.
In a "normal" circumstance, yes it's the perfect response. This one sounds a devious cow though......flatline is probably the best response in this situation.

Mate everyone is telling you to walk away asap
Got to know when to call it a day, the art of timing is crucial.

Don't worry about what the hell she wants
This in a nutshell is the answer to many a thread here. Focus on you, pursue your goals, hit the gym, make cash, play chess, hang out with the boys, spin more plates if so desired.....

Get out of her head!

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it all blowing up in my face what I should be worried about rather than focusing on her?
Over analyzing things sometimes distracts us from the most logical outcomes. I wonder if that’s going on here...

You wonder what's going on here? You got involved with a garbage woman and now risk being hurt by her boyfriend if he finds out. No need to wonder. Is this a troll?

RickPound

Don Juan
Reaction score
You wonder what's going on here? You got involved with a garbage woman and now risk being hurt by her boyfriend if he finds out. No need to wonder. Is this a troll?
No sir, not a troll. Everyone's replies, and just writing and re-reading my own posts, has really helped put things in perspective. I appreciate all the advice and plan to contribute on the forum moving forward. If nothing else, this can live in the archives for others to avoid a train wreck.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line OP; you need more plates in your life. I will go against the masses and say this: f*ck her while you can. Your responses show you have already fallen for this chick. Therein lies the problem and why everyone is telling you to drop it. However, based on your responses..you will not. So I will at least try to help since you will continue down this path of digging your own grave. Do not get attached, she is absolute trash and is just a c*m dumpster for you. That should be all you see out of her. Do not make love to her, do not cuddle her. F*ck her hard, F*ck her brutally, f*ck her like you would a prostitute. Because that is all she is to you; except her currency is emotions and excitement, and you are her ATM.

RickPound

Don Juan
Reaction score
She flaked on a meet up this morning (I know she does have family in town and it seems her BF took the week off so he’s around more) and I replied with “ok” and “alright” when she gave me the excuse (mentioned the family, not the BF) and left it at that. Is that acting butthurt?

Cold responses don’t really have much effect, rather she seems to respond and act better when I’m all warm to her, but that’s hard to do when I know what she’s up to (playing me). Although the unspoken explanation is just that he’s around and she can’t get away.

These cycles always come back around in a few days though. Speaking of cycles, I was with her on the first day of her period last week and traced our interactions over the last few months back based on her phases and realized she’s typically more interested and/or try’s to see me more during the first half of her cycle. She’s not on the pill.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"