Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips to lose weight easily

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did see a full day of eating the other day with a bodybuilder boiling chicken breast, unseasoned. It’s nearly 2023, we have air fryers, and people are still boiling chicken breast :lol:
Lol bruh. I don’t own an air fryer though I’m not sure what one is, I oven or fry everything

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mean to **** on your advice but you're 19. Weight shouldn't be an issue. Talk to me when you're my age.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keto works as a short term meme and it's proof positive that our modern conception of diets are completely wrong.

From what I've heard, the body doesn't have a preferred energy source, it's happy to run off ketones. Though that is probably debated.

The real issue isn't actually getting enough protein but fat. I turned to a lot of mayo and other vegetable oils which in hindisight wasn't the best choice. But yeah, dairy is a popular choice as well.

I'm still convinced a meat + fruit diet is the best way to go.
A lot of the dietary advice you are posting is simply disinformation. The body runs on glucose. What it doesn’t get from carbohydrates it has to convert from other sources.

Meat + fruit as a diet is a meme just like Keto. The fad diets only “work” because they are overly restrictive which by definition will cut out the bad stuff- processed foods, sugar, and refined carbohydrates. As I said above there is no physiological reason or benefit to go <100g of carbs per day.

Just clean shvt up in the diet. The problem is, no one wants to tell people to stop eating sweets, processed shvt, bacon, and drinking beer and soda like a fish.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the dietary advice you are posting is simply disinformation. The body runs on glucose. What it doesn’t get from carbohydrates it has to convert from other sources.

Meat + fruit as a diet is a meme just like Keto. The fad diets only “work” because they are overly restrictive which by definition will cut out the bad stuff- processed foods, sugar, and refined carbohydrates. As I said above there is no physiological reason or benefit to go <100g of carbs per day.

Just clean shvt up in the diet. The problem is, no one wants to tell people to stop eating sweets, processed shvt, bacon, and drinking beer and soda like a fish.
You have your view, you’re not changing anyones mind, why keep persisting we heard you the first time. You don’t like keto and are uneducated on keto but enjoy posting about it. Yeah cool bro.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's not disinformation at all, it's simply cutting edge. Even though keto/carnivore are a meme, they have real literature to support many of their claims. I'm still not fully convinced either way - nowadays I focus entirely on quality of food/ingredients over macros or even calories, though I still do keto/carnivore for a few days at a time to reduce inflammation/bloating. Either way, it's worth learning more about.

Listen to this while you're at the gym or something. He's also been on Joe Rogan a lot.

Last edited:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol bruh. I don’t own an air fryer though I’m not sure what one is, I oven or fry everything
Air Fryer is a game changer. Even without breading chicken comes out so great in it. No joke I cook 100% of my proteins in the air fryer at my apartment.

You can even cook steak in it. Might want to throw it on a really hot pan to get a crust then throw it in the air fryer to finish it

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Air Fryer is a game changer. Even without breading chicken comes out so great in it. No joke I cook 100% of my proteins in the air fryer at my apartment.

You can even cook steak in it. Might want to throw it on a really hot pan to get a crust then throw it in the air fryer to finish it
I don’t really have enough space for more appliances on my worktop but I’ll have a look into it.

regarding OP - mct oil c8 (not c10 or c12) with coconut oil is very good

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, 100%. Sugar is the devil. Ive been zero sugar & no refined carbohydrates (fruit and whole grains are ok) for 6 months. This is the best I’ve ever felt.
Yeah, it is simply suboptimal. Your body, particularly the brain and muscles, want glucose. Low carb diets certainly accomplish the goal of weight loss. It’s just a suboptimal plan long term for nourishing the body.